PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Queeniebee you star ✨ well played!!

After watching that clip of josh with the teen girl, he absolutely got caught out!
If that was my hubby I would be mortified and seriously questioning things.

Reactions: 21
@Queeniebee you star ✨ well played!!

After watching that clip of josh with the teen girl, he absolutely got caught out!
If that was my hubby I would be mortified and seriously questioning things.
Iv just watched it again and as he walks off you can see in his face he's embarrassed. I reckon he tried to shrug it off so she didn't accuse him of anything especially after he's seen her naked. Looks like the gf went in to hug him first to say thanks like she did with R. But we all know josh isn't allowed to touch another female so josh tit himself 🤣
(I still think he's creepy as duck)

Reactions: 20
Just watched the videos with Edie and can’t help thinking that they’re going to really struggle with her when she hits her teens!

At 9, T was very much still an innocent, sweet little girl and look at her now 😬 Edie is already behaving like B with the sarky comments, and like her mother with the OTT dramatic acting and manic laughter in front of the camera…it is such a shame that they don’t seem to see the harm they cause to their children. 😞

Reactions: 23
Brilliant @Queeniebee. I cannot ever imagine my husband thinking it was appropriate to hug a young girl like that - he just wouldn't do it. Slosh seems not to understand social norms.

Reactions: 10
🤔 noticed some interesting activity, someone on here was reacting to lots of posts on an old thread around 4am, all the posts mentioned cancer/chemo…
Might be nothing but it’s piqued my interest

Reactions: 10
She's still pushing that she's got an IDVA working for her, I thought it was just herself that supported women in court🤥
A chance to make us change the subject somehow, that she's a lying bleep and doesn't actually have any referrals/supports anyone. No other support service would need to do this.
IMG_9673.jpeg

Reactions: 8
🤔 noticed some interesting activity, someone on here was reacting to lots of posts on an old thread around 4am, all the posts mentioned cancer/chemo…
Love this. Honestly, if I ever go missing I want Tattlers on the case! Nothing gets past us 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
anything I had commented on? Someone liked a few of my post around that time but it was all on this thread!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.