Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What I can’t get my head around is why she is technically advertising these sites that make her poorly in the head. I had never heard of tattle until she mentioned it (going to be honest glad she did it gives some great opinions and passes time to read threads when have 5 mins spare!) and didn’t even know any spotted pages existed because I don’t do FB but now I know all about this too! If she shut up about ‘trolls’ she wouldn’t actually get trolled 😂

ps nobody needs to see her feet on sloshys chest

Reactions: 38

Somerset girl

VIP Member
That didn't take long to find out where Adrienne works. She also has her mobile phone number and email address for all to see🤦🏻‍♀️
It's scary given what she's written. "Don't deserve the air you breathe" is a threat surely?! And from a medical professional and mother too!

Reactions: 37

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
I feel like I have been left on a cliff hanger of my favourite tv show and have so many questions…

How did J accidentally but very conveniently happen to record her panic attack?

Is the person who set up the spotted FB page her biggest troll ever? Managed to see into the future that a random lady would write a fictional story about a lady on a bridge that would go viral so set up a FB page years before to troll her?

How many women do die from local people posting about lost keys, random ASBO kids and Amazon delivery drivers not delivering their parcels?

How many fathers can one person have? It’s like a sequel to the film 3 men and a baby.

• Haha

Mrsell

Ooooo my first thread title! I'm off for a spray tan so I can head to a funeral and wear an inappropriate outfit. I'll use my new tit tape tho so it'll be classy n that

• Haha
I’ve been out and about over the weekend and it’s taken me ages to fully catch up.

So these are my observations from the shit show…

1. The first thing she’s heard saying during her tantrum panic attack is “they wouldn’t do this if they could see me like this” (or words to that effect)
How very convenient that it was secretly recorded so people could actually see her like this.

2. This is not about her fucking tiny tits being out, this is the biggest narcissist tactic, DEFLECTING!! Throw a tantrum so they are the victim when they have been called out.

It’s all unravelling at a pretty quick speed,
That " panic attack" sounded how I used to act when I was a 14year old horrible teenager and I used to kick off and have a massive dramatic tantrum in my bedroom because my poor mum wouldn't/couldn't buy me a brand new latest outfit on a Friday to hang out with my friends at a weekend. I could have won an Oscar for my performance. Mind I still never got the outfit and luckily grew out of it by 15. She is 41

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
It’s proper shocking that that company has the gall to ask for that when £17,000 is pocketed monthly by the head honcho .

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Rach has had the most traumatic childhood and been in a horrifically violent relationship yet say you don’t like her outfit and she hyperventilates and “it makes her head poorly” Make it make sense you absolute melt 🙄

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Isn't it funny how all the times we've commented on here about her dubious outfit choices, it's never upset her, but as soon as it's on Spotted Paignton with an audience and mention of her other shady dealings, she is suddenly "poorly in the head".

JessiBun

Chatty Member
Sorry, I’m just catching up and couldn’t ignore this…
No wonder she’s always got BV, there’s a rotting corpse of a dick up there 🤢
IMG_0063.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

FridaK

VIP Member
The FB post...wow. Remember she stopped posting on there because it always went off like that? Then she'd reappear after "bathing the kids and putting them to bed" 😂
This comment tho from B who snipes at her sisters and stepbrothers on the daily. View attachment 2201214
Her mum should have taught her that as her Mother, she is capable of standing up for herself without assistance from her 18 year old daughter 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Ohmydayz

Had a brief look at the comments on Facebook 🤦🏼‍♀️ There is just no reasoning or talking to the cult members. I don’t understand why they so blindly follow her when’s she hasn’t shown any evidence that she has been trolled like she suggests. I hope V stands her ground and follows up with this. It really felt the tide was turning but sadly her little performance seems to have done exactly what it was meant too. She’s far more devious & manipulative than I think I initially gave her credit for!
She is quite smart when it comes to this kind of thing. She loads the gun then sits back while the huns fire it. So I assume it's a case of "not me your honour, I'm not responsible for what my followers do". Same with "Jo handles the money, she just gives me a wage". She comes out of it all looking squeaky clean. I think her "panic attack" was a pure temper tantrum because she has got no control on the spotted site and we all know she loves to have control. It really should have stayed with the first spotted post addressing the money and left there. The last couple of posts were foolish imo

FridaK

VIP Member
View attachment 2212493
Sorry, I’m a bit late with this but she said it took two days for Spotted Paignton to take down this post.
Liar says what?
The thing with that for me is, if they (Patchwork) are supposed to be helping said woman. Why is she absolutely bladdered peeing in someone's driveway in the middle of the afternoon? And are people not allowed to call out that behaviour? I'd be furious to be fair.

Reactions: 36

DozyWebster

VIP Member
aw, love how much she’s enjoying her holiday and thinking happy thoughts about her 55k campervan 😊😊 with her stud of a husband (💀) and beautiful boy…. but nope People with a different opinion fill her head and she’s obsessed 🤩.

• Haha

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Im reading this thread and her stories in a state of utter disbelief that a 41 year old woman is conducting herself like this in the public domain.
So if you don't like her/talk about her she'll out your private details to many thousands of followers?? Threatening people into silence?
I have no words.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
If you zoom into that story of where shes posted Victorias "100s of messages" . Half of them ain't even Victorias messages 🤦‍♀️ they are what shes replying to.
Shes so manipulative its unreal!

• Haha
  • Wow

wonder Lu

VIP Member
So back to what I said a few days ago, nothing on that posts points to anything other than someone having a wee in a private driveway. Which is pretty grim and I think possibly against the law.
Rancid is the one that went on a rant linking it to a dv victim. So she has breached confidentiality no one else!