Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Good job Sloshua managed to record that panic attack, Because that’s your 1st thought when your wife if poorly in the head🙈🙈🙈🙈
Still trying to work out why I’m jealous of her, 🤡🤡🤡

Don’t know about anyone else but my dr actually told me not to use paper bags while having a Panic attack. He told me to count and regulate my breathing that way. But that’s just me, not saying it’s right of wrong so Don’t shoot me down🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

DozyWebster

VIP Member
love that she’s more bothered about being called out for a shit outfit than for stealing money. sound that, Rach 🥴🥴

• Haha

Scd1991

VIP Member
Had to look up Charlotte foster on Facebook, she has nice teeth- therefore I think R is jealous of her! Can’t fool me redrum 🐴

• Haha

Singleparent789

Chatty Member
Don’t often comment on this thread about her cause I can never keep up but sorry she must have the most talkative no verbal child I’ve seen

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
Every time I look at Steptoe’s dinners, I think I must feed my family Desperate Dan giant sized portions.

It always seems like such a meagre amount of food for all of them, reminiscent of the meals that the Radfords used to (dunno if they still do) plate up for their offspring and all of their kids looked like malnourished Victorian orphans when they were younger.

Edited to add - cross post with @MrsOgre, glad it’s not just me thinking that
Whenever I see their dinner portions I always think I just be over feeding everyone in my house…thank god for tattle letting me know I dish up normal size dinners 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha

HollyJ

It slightly bothers me how people blindly take her word as gospel with no evidence. She could say the sky was green n them cunts would argue for her. 🐑🐑🐑

sunmyvibes

I hope that woman is strong enough to stand her ground.firmly nut calmly. Because this shit could be upsetting to someone genuinely innocent. You can try and be as ok as you like but someone coming to your page,sharing you,then others trolling,messaging,going to your work is not OK. If Rachel needed to do that do so because it all has to do with her.and should come back on her. But fucking privately. you've now become a gang and that my dear is bullying.no matter what she claims this woman to have done.i imagine what that woman has now.and had to suffer behind the scenes is nothing short of disgusting.
Everyone that made comments were calm. Quite eloquently terming things. It was a cunt fans that replied back and stirred venom.
I’d imagine what the two women that she accused of being a troll with no evidence yesterday will have suffered far worse abuse in the last 24 hours from her ‘be kind huns’ then Racheal has ever suffered in her life including being denied a pair of trainers from her mum.

Reactions: 35

Dog mama

Chatty Member
For his age my son has a good wage he’s 4 months younger than Betsy and in the army
If he saved all of his wages for 2 months to go travelling he would have around £3.5k that’s not spending a penny on the stuff he needed to go and clothes or living for the 2 months while saving (driving a car she had and petrol insurance etc)
That would probs last 6-9 months depending how frugal he is
That’s also based on he has a full time wage not a few hours in footlocker
So any Huns reading this thinking Betsy is funding her own holiday from 2 months wages (she didn’t even work 2 months as Xmas and hols back home) then they continue to raise the deluded stakes

Bollykecks

Hi you fabulous lot! I haven’t posted for ages - my FIL passed away and then I’ve been ill but much better now.

I see Raddicio is still a twat. I’ve been trying to keep up but I’m back a couple of threads- just reading the Spotted Paignton post drama. I’ve just sat myself down with a cuppa and I’m going to try and get through a decent amount of pages.

Hope you chrolls are all ok!

• Heart

sunmyvibes

Just caught up on her stories she has absolutely lost the plot. If any of her friends or family read on her, she needs help and soon.

She’s shared all those comments from spotted Paignton but they could be written by anyone because she’s put so many on the story you can’t read them.

She is the bully, PTWM, she’s encouraging her moronic sheep to bully this woman. She is a nasty piece of work.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
It's four boys in a barn, here's some shots of her troll highlights. She has a whole whiteboard, says she is 100% and has proof but won't show that proof. Only screengrabs from here, which, funnily enough, isn't illegal 🤣
An actual whiteboard 🤣🤣🤣 oh please god let this be the one thing that R copies from someone hahaha

• Haha

nbt

VIP Member
Vanessa, “Pickles”? (one of the Apicellas?) and Anne (Edie’s grandmother) all been mentioned now.

• Wow

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Ironic that she posts “you are going to kill someone” when she regularly outs people putting them under pressure AND ignores cries of help and messages from women needing her help.
The original spotted post was asking about how to contact patchwork for help! Does she not see how this could lead to a disastrous situation?
Instead of addressing the main problem she fakes a panic attack and goes all out to hunt down people that are expressing an opinion. 🤯

It’s unraveling for her now. The way she has ranted today and posted screen shots of so called “chrolls”
proves she doesn’t get inboxed. It’s all she has… why not post the 100’s of messages of hate she gets every day? She can’t because it doesn’t happen!

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
I always lay the table with knives, forks, drinks, then call everyone to sit down while I’m dishing up and don’t even get me started on not using a chopping board 😬😬😬 Thank god none of us will never be invited round their house for dinner 😂

JW80

VIP Member
Does anybody else think it must be absolutely exhausting to be her??? She has no friends, not a one, except the paid huns. Shes pissed too many people off that she literally cannot drop her children off at school. She must spend every single moment of every day shitting herself (susan) I couldn't live like that for all the tea in China

• Heart

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen the panic attack video. It looks like what someone who has only ever read about panic attacks would do if they were trying to act out one - the paper bag was way too convenient and stereotypical! She should have grabbed some of her rescue remedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34