PTWM #181 can’t breathe, pass a paper bag. Using tiny boobs to deflect from being a lying hag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Crisscrosscrackers πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I had to edit for the length, the full version was "I can’t breathe, pass me a paper bag. Using my teeny, tiny boobs to deflect from being a lying, stealing hag"

Last thread recap (may be brief/missing some bits as I've been on holiday this week, even took my teenager!):

- Rachaele Hambleton is a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- Trashy Tracey shared a photo of her looking "wedding ready" on Facebook, which garnered comments about whether or not her outfit was appropriate, with some saying it wasn't a good choice for a wedding, and others saying she looked great. As a reminder, she had on her best bright pink top, which was open to the navel to show off her under-boob tattoo, a leopard print skirt, and pink platform sandals. For a wedding.
- Racket then appeared to be goading the chrolls by uploading a photo of herself with the caption "might undo the top 3 buttons and send everyone on Facebook crazy" πŸ™„
- she then called out the Spotted page, saying it's run by chrolls, it was set up specifically to chroll her, and they post about her every week. Babe, you're not that important 🀣🀣🀣 especially given that the page in question was set up years before she was PTWM, and most posts are lost dogs, has anyone seen my parcel, what time does Tesco open etc. After that came more hobbit loft rambling, again naming the page, saying it's run by the biggest chrolls etc, her mate who got married didn't give a tit about her outfit with "tiny pert cute tits" out, and there were loads of women wearing tops with their tits out who had loads bigger boobs πŸ™„ (even though all the pictures she showed included everyone else looking appropriately dressed). Of course, all the chrolls are jealous as usual πŸ™„
- Rabies also doxxed someone named Charlotte whose kids go to the same school, and had apparently been one of her "biggest chrolls since 2019" (change the bleeping record love, how can every person who's ever disagreed with you been your biggest chroll? Surely there can only be one?). Anyway, she gave Charlotte's full name, and the poor woman (who does know Ratchet in real life and had been quietly ignoring her and living her life) was bombarded with messages from huns telling her to "be kind", all while not being very kind themselves πŸ™„ poor Charlotte didn't even say anything against their queen, all that happened was she was tagged in a post on Spotted and asked who it was about, but they all decided to harass her on Raw's say-so anyway.
- Bratsy (who is travelling all over Asia on the Snatchwork cash) texted her mum a badly spelled essay about how amazing she is, and she shouldn't give up working on the internet because of the life it's given them. All about the money, just like Mama taught her.
- Poor little Racket with the turned in toes was so devastated over people saying her wedding outfit was cheap/tacky/inappropriate that she had a definitely not fake panic attack, which Fake Tan Frank somehow managed to record without realising. Sure he did, hun. And she even managed to have a paper bag to hand to breathe into, what are the chances?!
- a Tattler discovered that they know someone who is the cousin of PA Jo's partner. This is all gossip, but apparently Jo's in-laws all hate old Tiny Tits, but Jo has a large amount of evidence that could take Ratshit down if she tries to throw her under the bus πŸ‘€ and Jo is only around for the dosh as she is VERY well paid.
- Rumblestrip has added "I out anyone who trolls me" to her Insta bio 🀣🀣🀣🀣 good bleeping luck hun, seeing as you don't actually have any real trolls!
- another call out for the Spotted page (yawn), this time accusing them of "outing" some of the women that use the centre.
- the gruesome twosome and only one of their children fucked off camping in Cornwall in the Β£55k camper van. Edie was probably with her dad, Isaac appears to be living with either Mannah or Gangsta Granny, leaving Seb (17) and Lula (14) unsupervised at the Snatchwork mansion for the week. What could possibly go wrong
- Rambo responded to her tits out wedding outfit being called slutty by saying she's been "on the same dick for ten years" - but Edie is only 9 πŸ‘€
- despite having approximately Β£17,000 a month coming into the PatreCON, Snatchwork was on the beg for a mattress, never mind the fact that Rancid and most of her kids sleep on #gifted mattresses
- there were more arguments in the family group chat, with Bratsy weighing in from wherever she is on her extended holiday about Lula wearing one of her skirts or something.

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October:
Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (Miss Greedy's book launch)
February - 1 night in London after dropping Betsy at the airport
March - 1 night in Birmingham (book signings)
May - 2 nights at Herpes Lodge

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Where do her kids find these jobs? My 16 year old struggled before she turned 16 as only place who would give her work was paper round due to insurance

Reactions: 9
That van will sit and rust as soon as soon as the tit weather comes. It’s fine for now, but sunny weekends aren’t guaranteed and I can’t see her vanning it in wet/muddy weather

Reactions: 18
Great recap ❀
Is she trying to jump on Pride month with those t shirts? She always seems to try and fit in with what’s happening at the time rather than having her own design.

Reactions: 3
Where do her kids find these jobs? My 16 year old struggled before she turned 16 as only place who would give her work was paper round due to insurance
It's usually seasonal work. Easier for businesses to take on younger people as they can pay them less.

Reactions: 7
Thoughts and prayers going out to Edie's teacher today. I hope the school hold an assembly on why not to tit on your own doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The woman she lost her mind at last week has a child in Edie's class. I was just thinking about how awkward it might be for the teacher 😩.
Can you imagine having to try and deal with the children in the middle of all this?! I'd pay good money to know what the school thinks of her!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.