Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No_Angel

Ok but then what is she gaining? She’s just giving rach a platform to use the troll narrative. I mean I agree with her but in reality she’ll never reply to the fb posts.
I agree. I think anything on that Spotted Page is lost to the troll excuse now. No answers will ever be given.

Reactions: 6

2ofeach

VIP Member
Exactly....an innocent post....not his fault so many people know who he is. And I didn't 'search him out' I literally saw the post as I was scrolling facebook. You make it sound as though I went looking for his post. I had no idea he was a member of the group until then.
You've misunderstood me and I can see why as it sounds like I singled you out, apologies.

'You' is a collective term for all of us here.
I honestly would have had no idea what his name was had it not been mentioned here, however no one AFAIK has actually said his name outright. It's always been in code form, sounds like xyz, replace the F with a T, rhymes with nectar, etc.
'You' then add these together and find him, 'search him out'. There might be several people with the same name so 'you' click a few profiles until 'you' find the right one, often helped by someone giving details of his profile pic etc.
Bang... you've searched him out!

It wasn't a dig at you personally but had none of the above happened that post in the group you're in would've gone under the radar as you'd not recognise the name at all and it would just have been a random post of a man asking for a few tips for a family holiday.
Granted some people might give the too finer details but all done very innocently I'm sure.

Back on track....the fb outfit post. It's chaos. Public opinion is definitely divided but given we all wondered what shit, trashy outfit she'd rock up in we're not surprised how 'non conventional' it was. That said, based on her previous outfits this one is definitely the worst as in, does the outfit fit the occasion? The answer is a hard NO!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I can't see any comments on that Paignton spotted from Charlotte, so not sure what she wrote! Or is that who R thinks wrote the post? We all know Felicity's Facebook was a fake and by the way the post read was either someone in her circle or someone winding her up, the other woman Victoria she must have something on her as she said she had been trolling her as had written stuff about her since 2019. Clearly outting these people are going to get her followers to do the exact same thing she's accusing there's people are doing to her... sending horrible messaging and trolling!

katesbess

VIP Member
She's probably blocking anyone who watches her stories and doesn't follow, especially anyone who has a private account.
It's pointless because you can still see what she posts via any of the insta viewer sites!
Her next post will probably be a 'here's all the chrolls who watch my stories but don't follow me, they are all Tattlers' or some such, with a background of loads of screenshots of random people who just happened to watch her stories but committed the crime of not following!
She really is unhinged. Hope Merlot Mike has stocked on the red wine and earplugs 😂😂😂
Trouble is that hilarious and pathetic and stupid ass behaviour. But actually really fucking wrong. Because her viewers will take it as sacrosanct and might slot someone on those shots. And take it upon themselves to reply go for them. And the toeuble is they really go in.weve seen it. Nd some,actually many people won't be ble to handle that. Never ever would they handle one of her fans going to their work or other family. Many aren't strong enough and it might just break them. And they've been perfectly innocent,just happened to see her stories one day. I don't no how anyone can bare the stuff her supporters throw at them.
---
I do look at their serving sizes and think no wonder he's always cooking smalls bowls of this and that for them or extra snacks. Portions are small. Spaghetti bol deserves better!

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
<I’ve missed a fair few threads and I’m an idiot> but I might need educating here, why does Betsy have a different last name still? I would of thought she’d have changed it to Josh’s when they got married or her mums, especially if she’s her mums biggest fan

Reactions: 5

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
I’m been here ages and never actually got to see the original tattle troll rant. Anybody got it? Please

• Heart

notfake

Chatty Member
Tonight I've just found out the mum of a friend of my son has ended her life. Her son messaged my son to say 'my mum died today'
I’m so sorry to hear this ❤ as others have said, your son must be a very special lad for his friend to be able to talk to him about it today. I hope he, and all of you, are supported through this x

FridaK

VIP Member
I don’t think she has point 4 - using intelligence, charm or charisma to manipulate others. She manipulates for sure though but more through over the top tears or gritting teeth aggression!
No see, she doesn't do the charming bit. She uses the kids for that. It just occurred to me earlier that she'd had a textbook sociopathic meltdown 🤷🏻‍♀️. She should Google coping mechanism 🥴.