Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah, but we only know who he is, because of Rachel. He's just another bloke posting and getting holiday advice. I do get a bit uncomfortable when people start posting about other family on here, by all means have a look yourself, but to post the info is unnecessary IMO
I've blocked the info out? I was just pointing out the fact how I knew who he was just because of R 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

angiebabe

VIP Member
Was it PA Jos wedding? That would explain the wedding outfit. Raq would want to upstage Jo to show her who’s boss

• Haha

notfake

Chatty Member
So was just scrolling Facebook and saw this post in a group I'm in for a holiday resort....the post is by Edie's dad. So I potentially know what date she is going on holiday and to which resort (that's if Edie is one of the 2 children mentioned).....that's quite frightening that I know this info 😬View attachment 2200496
No wonder he doesn’t pull R up on safeguarding. Hes doing the same thing!

Hedylamar

Small towns can be lovely or very odd. Or maybe it's the sea air? No expert just fed up with all the llamas drama
---
Obviously she has opened up an argument now with people in her local area. That's up to them. If you're not in the area, I'd say it's best to stay away from it.

(Ridiculous how many people are commenting on an area Facebook page when they don't live there, her Huns included 😩. It's a shit show.)
As it's the half term holidays for many and the weather is good there's many visitors flocking to the sea especially the gulls

Last edited:

Queeniebee

VIP Member
This past week or so has been absolutely wild! I know there’s loads of huns supporting all the spotted posts but for every post there must be some questioning what is going on and where is their money going. Surely at some point people are going to wise up to what is actually happening. 🤞🏻
Nah they are all thick!

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I see this idiots signed up to sell the Turkey tracksuits. She’s as big a dick as rach and sells her kids on the internet then cry’s when people have an opinion.
Shes getting an unfollow!
I used to like her. I found her through Megan merchant. But then she got really annoying and her kids voices grate on me now 🤣 I didn't even know she knew who R was haha.
Tbh I forgot I followed Emma

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Gives me the fear! My son is almost 5 and is still in a 3 point harness and he's never been in the front. Although I dont know whether their van has seats in the back. He still should be in a correct seat and belted properly.
If he's able to escape that seat and he's sat right next to josh who is driving, its just an accident waiting to happen.
But of course, we know that was all bullshit anyway
He was sliding round the back of the van in orange juice when he escaped his seat the other day, and I'm sure he's sat in the back when Edie is there to supervise too.

So was just scrolling Facebook and saw this post in a group I'm in for a holiday resort....the post is by Edie's dad. So I potentially know what date she is going on holiday and to which resort (that's if Edie is one of the 2 children mentioned).....that's quite frightening that I know this info 😬
Screenshot_20230527_235224.jpg

• Wow

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
Can I ask has she deactivated her Insta?
or has she blocked everyone she assumes to be a troll? I’m a silent watcher and I unfollowed her a while ago, however everyone and then I pop over for a look only to find I can’t find her on Insta anymore 🤣
Hi Rachael…
She’s blocked you as I can see her and I don’t follow or watch her stories. I just follow the thread.

• Haha

DozyWebster

VIP Member
Isaac is definitely residing with hannah. Hes been there a while. Do we know when we started noticing him not being at the house? Might be able to figure out why then 🤔
Its sad though that if its true, something has happened that bad for isaac to either not want to be there or hes been removed from the home. And those pair quite clearly don't care if they swan off all the time in their mystery mobile
wasn’t it around either the halloween party (or was that Betsy?) or when Josh went on a “career break”?

Beeoneohone

Did anyone else wonder if she didn't actually wear that? And she's trying to bait trolls and prove a sick point?

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Doesn't matter that Betsy is defending her, to be fair she has done it quite nicely.

What is very, very interesting is how much defence R is getting on that post (outfit isn't nice personally but we can wear what we want, as I said before it's just sad it's all for attention) but NO ONE defended her on the one about where the money has - because she has no defence on that front.
Probably at the wedding themselves dressed like her!

Reactions: 7

wonder Lu

VIP Member
She's recommended people go to Goodrington and Cantina to watch the airshow. Roundham head is in the way Rach ! Paignton pier is the centre line for the display, oh amd it's pretty disappointing this year as no Typhoon or Chinnock
No Chinnock 😳 not even an air show then… love a Chinook 😆

InchSchlong

Isn't that the same as R and her cronies phoning up someone's work place saying "someone who works for you said they didn't like my outfit"
Give over 🤣🤣🤣
If the police don't give a shit then what makes you think the HR department for the NHS or whatever it is will care??
Exactly! This woman has a "troll" highlight, which is where R has copied it from, but again there is no direct evidence of DM's, its literally ALL from here, so they've had to go looking for it! She does actually have her own thread on here.

• Haha