Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I see this idiots signed up to sell the Turkey tracksuits. She’s as big a dick as rach and sells her kids on the internet then cry’s when people have an opinion.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Mollieben

Children’s service would involve Seb as he’s under 18. We have had so many troubles with our 15 year old he’s is 16 this year. He’s got adhd autism and ocd I’m forever ringing the police because of him. We are great loving parents and he’s the youngest of 6. My others are 24 down to him all adults except him. It’s demoralizing . Up until 2 weeks ago they still had to have input with my daughter as she only just turned 18. So bloody embarrassing. I hope Isaac is happy safe and loved with mannah. Imagine if it all came out he was living with her. The facade Rachel puts on saving people yet her step son removed.
---
I’m actually shocked wilby can do this with all his needs. I know my 15?year old son with autism adhd ocd certainly can’t with his sensory needs.
My youngest could not stand that either- he has sensory issues and (non diagnosed) ASD. He hates the beach, can't stand getting sand on his wet skin.

notfake

Chatty Member
Why is wearing a bikini top upside down the thing to do?
Is it because it shows more boob?
What next, wearing a thong bikini back to front?
It would solve the arse cheeks on display situation, but could be terribly irritating for the vag, with a thin strip of fabric cutting it in half 😬.
Wonder if that’s what Rancid always has issues down there??!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
[
These are portion sizes for two growing teenage boys. Are they on rations in that house?
View attachment 2210955
obviously the large bbq steaks and other goodies, were just for J&R in the van, on their homecoming, everyone else had a 50p bag of spaghetti shared, with 100grms mince …trying to be hidden under a bit of “fake“ Parmesan -

Attachments

Last edited:

Rosie55

If V has never messaged RS inbox or broadcast untrue statements (without including "in her opinion") maliciously and she has the money, she can have the huns and R done for defamation in a civil case.... Along with anyone else who contacts an employer with an untrue statement that can harm Vs character. It's a dangerous game the huns play. They could end up being sued themselves and as R hasn't done the tattle tales....so she will walk away scott free. Also, R could be done for doxxing. It all comes down to what her bank can stretch to.
Where's the solicitor that's a tattler? She was on here a while back. He/she would be able to give advice

Reactions: 4

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
I think privately messaging Rachette would be a massive mistake. Can you imagine the troll rant! Plus, she would then block and delete, if she hasn't already.
Ok but then what is she gaining? She’s just giving rach a platform to use the troll narrative. I mean I agree with her but in reality she’ll never reply to the fb posts.

Seenthelighttorbay

That actually is something I would take to someone’s employer. It’s a direct threatening message to someone’s inbox. Comments on here or a Fb page is one thing but that message is different. If it was my opticians she worked at I’d be making a complaint
The only thing is it's the only opticians in the area that do a particular service that my son needs