Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Exactly! This woman has a "troll" highlight, which is where R has copied it from, but again there is no direct evidence of DM's, its literally ALL from here, so they've had to go looking for it! She does actually have her own thread on here.
If she has her own thread here then I'm sure its ok to name her? 🤣

Reactions: 7

Cady1954

VIP Member

Pretty please can we not draw attention to the mentally unstable Tattle member who persistently makes profiles on other social media sites and posts things deliberately to insight comments here. It’s sad, attention-seeking behaviour and is best off ignored.
Righto Boss!

• Haha

nottrollin82

Guys just an FYI - I’ve seen things about new Facebook pages being set up etc against PTWM. I’m all for speaking the truth and a gossip but just know that creating new FB pages, and even having tattle does not give any anonymity to you.

You can be traced via your IP address, your internet modem, cookies in your device among many others. Honestly to become anonymous is really hard so please be careful of your activity online and know that there are laws in place around online comments etc. That one is completely daft so I’d be afraid of what she would do. And it’s going so wrong for her now and she’s starting to lash back and get defensive.

• Haha

nbt

VIP Member
OMG, this is horrific, Rachel I know you believe all publicity is good, but you have fecked up this time. This woman works In A&E. Let’s hope the National papers pick this up, and give you all the publicity you could ever want, get the titty tape out you may need it fit the front page .
I don’t know if any of your tabs show anything personal but just to let you know they’re on show

• Heart

angiebabe

VIP Member
On PTWM FB account is where you can see what Charlotte Foster screenshot and the kind of messages she’s now receiving. She never said anything bad at all.
Has it been deleted now? I saw it earlier but can’t find it. Guess PA Jo is working this bank holiday 🤭

Wotsit

VIP Member
Sorry if I missed it but how do we know the police have been contacted? It's about time they did do something about her tho, she can't keep doxxing and harassing potentially innocent people like this can she?!
There is a public status on the ladies FB profile.

katesbess

VIP Member
What she has done on that scroll of screen shots is share the woman who sent it to her,was the same woman she previously shared, had said she had screen shots of the message to victoria on the fb post.

VCJR

VIP Member
I wonder if her wearing that dress is for some weird role play thing, like when he used to pretend to chat her up when they were on one of their dates nights and they were both bladdered (even though Rach never drinks). Maybe yesterday’s theme was Pretty Woman. Obviously not implying she’s pretty or he’s anything like Richard Gere 🤢
I think you could be onto something there🤔. I've always said that Rachel looks like Julia Roberts double.
Although I think Joyce is more Sam Heughan than Richard Gere 🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
Gives me the fear! My son is almost 5 and is still in a 3 point harness and he's never been in the front. Although I dont know whether their van has seats in the back. He still should be in a correct seat and belted properly.
If he's able to escape that seat and he's sat right next to josh who is driving, its just an accident waiting to happen.
But of course, we know that was all bullshit anyway
I have not been in a car with a toddler for years, but I thought it was about Airbags exploding in an accident, which stopped little ones being seated in front seat.

???would the van have airbags for all front seat occupants

Reactions: 6