PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shown Mr Ogre these photos and he asked why isn't she being hired out as a mobile woodchipper.

Bear in mind too she doesn't wear any underwear and that outfit is dirty, a bit of seagulling went on before they entered the church?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has dressed as the walk of shame

and Josh with his crumpled suit …god he makesBoris Johnson look like David gandy !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks horrific! Imagine thinking that disastrous outfit is appropriate for a wedding! Talk about mutton dressed as lamb, if that was my wedding I'd be telling her to leave, totally disrespectful to the bride and groom
If I was that brides mother or mother in law I'd be horrified at her choice of attire. No sense, no decorum what so ever. She's a total shambles. Act your age woman not your shoe size. She disgusts me !

Reactions: 18
Would love to be guest at that wedding and hear what they’re saying. I am speechless .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you all remember in Bridget Jones when she turns up to the Tart’s and Vicar’s party as a bunny girl and is embarrassed to find the theme had been cancelled? Rachaeaeal would have looked more appropriate for a wedding in Bridget’s outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Felicity’s piped up again. Good way to make sure people keep looking at the Spotted post, well timed as Rach has posted on her own page 🤔
I agree about their marriage, it appears that all is not well in that household. PC Slosh does not look a happy bunny at all these days. I firmly believe he lurks on here and reads the comments and has taken on board a lot of what she gets slated for. Oh dear !

Reactions: 19
Also, if she’s her bestest of best friends…why isn’t she a bridesmaid at the very least and at most the maid of honour?!

Reactions: 21
I agree about their marriage, it appears that all is not well in that household. PC Slosh does not look a happy bunny at all these days. I firmly believe he lurks on here and reads the comments and has taken on board a lot of what she gets slated for. Oh dear !
That’s why he goes to sainsburys to use their facilities so he can catch up on here on his burner phone !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The huns on the Facebook post are totally missing the point.

Im all for wear what you love, freedom of expression, whatever. But it’s clear as day that outfit is totally inappropriate for a wedding. I’d have said the same if she turned up in one of her Turkey tracksuits.

Huns, it’s not what she’s wearing, it’s whether or not it’s appropriate for the occasion that has most people commenting.

Reactions: 32

Im all for wear what you love, freedom of expression, whatever. But it’s clear as day that outfit is totally inappropriate for a wedding. I’d have said the same if she turned up in one of her Turkey tracksuits.

Huns, it’s not what she’s wearing, it’s whether or not it’s appropriate for the occasion that has most people commenting.
Arguing with the huns is like arguing with a brick wall tbh. They haven't got the capacity to have an adult constructive discussion and they miss the mark everytime. All they come back with is "troll" "bully" "jealous"
Its boring as duck 😴

Reactions: 35

Yeah that's exactly it - it's the same as it would be if you were going to a job interview, a Christening or a funeral for example. You choose an outfit carefully out of respect for the occasion. If she was off out clubbing with the girls then fair play. In my opinion a wedding is a formal occasion.

Reactions: 20
Of the few weddings she's attended, she never stays friends with that particular bestie of the month for very long. Thought she was going camping this weekend, the wedding invite seems very last minute.

Reactions: 14
All these huns saying its not nice to comment on what someone is wearing are the same huns who buy the OK magazine when the oscars are on for the rate or hate outfits the celebs wear 🤣🤦‍♀️
But its ok to slate their outfit choice isn't it???
Absolute dickheads the lot of them

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.