PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teeth like a finely chopped onion has ended me tonight!

Why is Josh wearing a safari suit?

Think Ratshit read the room wrong again, lots of negativity on FB and I’m there for it, apparently so is Felicity…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If she’d worn that outfit for a night clubbing she would have looked great..for a wedding it just screams look at me and not the bride! If my bestie for life turned up at my wedding dressed like that I’d be furious!! She won’t care tho as long as she’s centre of attention

Reactions: 20
I wish Felicity would make some reference to the Spotted post on Ratshit's latest fb post. Send a few more of the huns to read it ☺

Reactions: 12
I think that if you removed all bias and preconceived ideas about her and just viewed that image through objectives eyes, you would still think ‘What? The? duck?’ It’s not a personal attack on her, it’s just an acknowledgment that the outfit just isn’t appropriate for the occasion. It’s not about appropriateness per se, it’s linked to where it will be worn. It all just feeds into the clusterfuck that is her mind.

Reactions: 26
I am flabbergasted at the amount of the huns on the Facebook post that think that outfit is ok to wear to a wedding. Is the wedding in Las Vegas?

Reactions: 19
Teeth like a finely chopped onion has ended me tonight!

Why is Josh wearing a safari suit?

Think Ratshit read the room wrong again, lots of negativity on FB and I’m there for it, apparently so is Felicity…
Loving Felicity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could’ve gone in a just a thong and nipple tassels and all the huns would still tell her how beautiful she looks. How can anyone be so desperate to suck up to someone.

Reactions: 28
I’m too far behind on posts so skipped to the end and can you imagine my surprise when I see all the comments about her wedding outfit (hadn’t checked in to Facebook)… you can then imagine my shock when I saw it. What the absolute duck!!!!
I feel for her, pretty tragic choice. And especially the stain under her tit in picture too.
Then to top it off Josh goes for the creased up pweirdo teacher look. Not that you do need to match up for a wedding but come on… polls apart

Reactions: 21
I showed my 16 year old… “tell me you want all the attention at someone else’s wedding without telling me”

Reactions: 22
I showed my 16 year old… “tell me you want all the attention at someone else’s wedding without telling me”
That is not an appropriate outfit for a wedding. It really isn’t. Tits out!! I’m not sure when it would be appropriate. Maybe in Ibiza! It’s giving awkward attention seeking vibes.

Reactions: 9
Felicity’s piped up again. Good way to make sure people keep looking at the Spotted post, well timed as Rach has posted on her own page 🤔
This just reads far too personal in terms of information for it to be a tattler, Felicity really sounds like she’s someone in the inner circle. And commenting on their marriage - is she really Slosh trying to get the ball rolling 🤣

Reactions: 11
This just reads far too personal in terms of information for it to be a tattler, Felicity really sounds like she’s someone in the inner circle. And commenting on their marriage - is she really Slosh trying to get the ball rolling 🤣
She quite obviously either reads here or is one of the members here. Definitely not one of Rachs inner circle and is, quite frankly, becoming a pain in the backside.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.