PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if this was the other way round….where a female has given up a job they love for a career break….expressed they missed it and wanted to go back and their husband was saying “no that doesn’t work for me” and pushing them towards other options or trying to did them a role in their little preened business(which is just a front for their scams) .the huns would be foaming at the l mouth shouting abuse / control etc…
Totally agree. Imagine if a man was phoning his wife at work to cone home, because he couldn't cope with basic stuff without her. Imagine a man smashing plates in anger because his wife wouldn't order a takeaway. Imagine a man holding the purse strings and making his wife give up all means to making her own money.
The huns are soooo blinkered and just can't join the dots.

Reactions: 36
W is chatting, speaking in context, understanding, responding appropriately, engaging.

She will be doing him a massive disservice if she holds him back from starting school in September. He’s as bright as a button, he will thrive with people investing time in him.

Let him start and let the school - the experts - determine what, if any, support he needs.

He certainly has some delays and autistic traits, but she should be celebrating that he is clearly not at the “level 3” point she tries to paint.

He’ll fly at school with people who want him to do well surrounding him.

And his little “try again mummy” - how cute? 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She does know betsys alive doesnt she?? Whats with the depressing songs everytime she shows us (yet another) video saying shes gone on holiday???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't got a clue what's going on, but I'm absolutely loving vocal Wibble. He has absolutely no time for her tit. I am very much expecting him to get dressed, do his own lunchbox and take himself off to school in September no matter what she says.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I haven't got a clue what's going on, but I'm absolutely loving vocal Wibble. He has absolutely no time for her tit. I am very much expecting him to get dressed, do his own lunchbox and take himself off to school in September no matter what she says.

Wilby (along with Lula) will be her downfall, he's a clever little lad with no shits given.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok here we go…
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gang on a minute, Josh takes a 5 yr career break to look after the kids, but doesn’t actually do that cos he has to act like security for Rachet. But then he wants to go back cos wobbler is going to school and he needs something to do…But in the next breath he can’t really go back to the police because it doesn’t fit in with their family.🤡🤡🤡🤡
Is that because 4 out of the 6 kids are always out getting caught up in trouble, Or is it because of the columbian that gets passed around at the weekend.
Did she actually say He has to act like he’s still employed, does that include making stupid uploads on wizz at the weekends about what he reckons he will do to the trolls… Sit down silly man, There’s too many clowns out there🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 38
No. I don’t like it. I don’t like the big bad mouse explained Wilby age 3. Non verbal level 3 autistic son of the biggest bleeping bullshitter in Paignton. How on earth will he be able to communicate who his sister is when he goes to school in 4 months?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Loving Lula’s comment “he should become a teacher, he loooooves kids” 🤣🤣
I'm very much in imagination land now with no evidence but to me it sounded like she was repeating an insult she might have heard before. Something about it sounded like she thought Rachael might laugh or agree with her - I don't know, it just sounded like she was spouting a familiar insult rather than she had made a witty little comment all by herself and for Rach to gloss over it rather than do her usual *SNORT - Teacher - SNORT" just made me think I wonder if this popped up in the argument they had.

Reactions: 22
Another thing, if they’re serious about holding Wilby back a year to start school then surely Slosh would still have to be around, Not be planning new career options. Why would it be even spoken about by her as different jobs/uni they’re considering? It would just be another continuation of the previous year for slosh surely. It’s far too coincidental that’s it’s being discussed 12 months since his dismissal.

Reactions: 20
Another thing, if they’re serious about holding Wilby back a year to start school then surely Slosh would still have to be around, Not be planning new career options. Why would it be even spoken about by her as different jobs/uni they’re considering? It would just be another continuation of the previous year for slosh surely. It’s far too coincidental that’s it’s being discussed 12 months since his dismissal.
I expect that was part of the row - I don’t like Josh but he does a lot more with Wilby than she does

Reactions: 18
So they could "make it work" if Sloshy went back to work, but they'd need to get someone to take Edie to school. But then he couldn't go back to the police force, because it doesn't work for the family? And is he doing loads behind the scenes at Snatchwork, or has Jo got a plan to give him more? She can't even remember what she's said one minute to the next can she 🤷

I'm still waiting for the "little college course" she said he was going to be starting in January!

Reactions: 31
I'd put money on that the discussion turned ugly because Josh wants Wilby to start reception in September - he's done being a house husband and Princess TippyToes is having "violent" meltdowns over the prospect of having to face her worst "chrolls" at the school gates for the next 7 years. I'm still convinced that some chance encounter at Totnes triggered this.

Reactions: 33
And what’s all this she’s so busy with work! What work. I don’t actually understand what she does each day.

Reactions: 20
So the Police isn’t a perfect fit for their family, hmm can’t think why? #Scammers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd put money on that the discussion turned ugly because Josh wants Wilby to start reception in September - he's done being a house husband and Princess TippyToes is having "violent" meltdowns over the prospect of having to face her worst "chrolls" at the school gates for the next 7 years. I'm still convinced that some chance encounter at Totnes triggered this.
Totally, a room full of women laughing at him not along with him might have pushed him over the edge.

What I don’t get is, it’s HER house, in HER name but it was HER that left for the weekend.
Odd couple #notcouplegoalsanymore

Reactions: 23
And what’s all this she’s so busy with work! What work. I don’t actually understand what she does each day.
She's very busy, don't you know Jo is up all night emailing America to sort out the ad deals!

She delivers the quid shop Freedom course once a week, she films her adverts and terrible clothing reels, she can't possibly do the school run as she's far too busy in the morning putting her slap on while chatting tit to the Patreon huns. She also needs lots of thinking time to make up her FML stories (usually including poo in one form or another). It's a busy week for old Topknot Teresa!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What was she saying in that clip of the Totnes book signing that had all the huns frothing at the gash??? I have listened to it about 5 times and still cant make out what Redrum was saying

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having worked in O&G for a lot of years I can tell her now he will not get a conservation job offshore. They want a lot of experience for these positions as one duck it will cost anything from £35K a day downtime. Not to mention if the rig then needs to be pulled off site and decommissioned because someone said the site was clear when it wasn’t. Jobs like that are always given to governement agencies and are actually less flexible than the police. So how she’s working out that would be a good job I don’t know. And, someone like sloshy with a wife with a huge profile such as her would get ripped to shreds on a rig or boat 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.