PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people have to keep explaining something and basically repeating the same thing... it's usually a lie..I cannot understand how he does so much behind the scenes for patchwork but needs a job?
If she was clever she could have just said when he took his career break it was to retrain and lecture in ornithology .. but because she wanted to make it all about herself she had to spin it so it was so he could help her work a bit harder on the internet..
tell me it's bullshit without telling me it's bullshit..
so the police doesn't work for them as a family? How so? Most of her kids are at school, she owns her own business so she could work it around any job... I actually can't get over the way she has such a thinly veiled hatred for the police.. her attitude could put women who are in danger off of contacting the police
If nobody can see she's lying I don't know what to say, wake up if you ever have thought she was telling the truth seriously
We are in a cost of living crisis and she's the only working adult in that house,, (apart from all the work he does for patchwork behind the scenes) they can afford for him to go back to uni and retrain, the kids are walking around in Calvin klein jumpers, she's buying a campervan,
Oh but the best bit of those videos... employers don't care if people ring up and report employees, mmm how does that work out for Rachel then? You know when she's contacting the trolls employers?!
This is a parody surely? No one believes this tit do they? Huns, huns, hunnies, you still there? You lot really are ride or dies 🤪😂😂😂😂
They didn't really need to say anything at all.. especially a year on and shes still banging on about it. People would have forgot by now 🤷‍♀️ no one gives a duck anymore lol
---
Talking of non verbal Wilby…
He is so incredibly cute ‘try again mummy’ 🥰
She doesn't know which dinosaur is which because she clearly couldn't give a duck!
No wonder Wilby headbutts her all time.. hes probably fed up with her tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Something happened in Totnes - too close to Paignton for a pissed up local to push Slosh's buttons over his previous PC Plod employment.

The radio silence from that night speaks volumes.

Reactions: 22
Talking of non verbal Wilby…
He is so incredibly cute ‘try again mummy’ 🥰
What an adorable little boy. That is the first time I've watched a video with him in and I cannot believe she is telling the Internet he's non verbal!!! Shes LITERALLY having a conversation with him!!!

Reactions: 45
They didn't really need to say anything at all.. especially a year on and shes still banging on about it. People would have forgot by now 🤷‍♀️ no one gives a duck anymore lol
I guess that's what an over inflated ego and sense of huge self importance does for you though.. makes you think people are so much more interested in your life than what they actually are 🤪

Reactions: 12
So she wants him to leave the police' as it doesn't work for her family, yet wants him to do something that would take him away for days at a time to do with birds and oilrigs? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 33
Ok here we go…
Someone please give this woman a Chapstick. If nothing else, that would be such a bonus.

A job lecturing in Ornithology would require at least a first class degree, masters and PHD plus some experience working within the sector in a possibly a biosciences role. So I'd say a good 12-15 years of hard graft to set that up.

Or does the 'Scientist' on Josh's Instagram bio override that 😂😂

ETA - Has anyone on here ever reported him to his employer? No judgement, just is it a real thing that she's saying? I don't recall anyone ever having done it is all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
Josh has truly and utterly had the final piece of his balls extracted. What man would tolerate his Wife telling a bunch of strangers that he is effectively redundant, has no real place in society, nothing to offer apart from the school run.

And no way would R allow Slosh to go to a Uni with all the fit young human "birds" for his penis to slip in on on those field trips.

Also - interesting side note. Mrs Meldrum's useless former house husband was forced back on the Oil Rigs after the racism scandal that destroyed her career. I wonder if the Meldrums have been chatting to the Shambletons about future career choices 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The only person who was contacting Joyce’s work was her when she used to p hone him every five minutes and wanted him to come home to wipe her bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Can you imagine if this was the other way round….where a female has given up a job they love for a career break….expressed they missed it and wanted to go back and their husband was saying “no that doesn’t work for me” and pushing them towards other options or trying to did them a role in their little preened business(which is just a front for their scams) .the huns would be foaming at the l mouth shouting abuse / control etc…

• Heart
Reactions: 50
i wonder if the person the other day was correct about his name being published now its 12 months down the line and thats why shes bringing up his work again. there is no reason at all for her to mention it.

Reactions: 25
What an adorable little boy. That is the first time I've watched a video with him in and I cannot believe she is telling the Internet he's non verbal!!! Shes LITERALLY having a conversation with him!!!
🥰how adorable!
Full on conversations and she keeps saying non-verbal.🙄
AND telling everyone that he doesn’t understand anything…. That little boy is bright as a button. If she holds him back this year, it will have a serious impact on the amazing progress he has made this year 😕

Reactions: 28
Some serious tit must of went down over the weekend. She looks and sounds like she’s had the stuffing knocked out of her over something. She’s not the cocky gobshite she normally is. So much focus on Slosh’s job etc too, it can’t be a co incidence it’s nearly 12 months since his dismissal. Wonder if the not naming the officer will be lifted now and she’s trying her usual deflection tactics. Pair of lying wankers. Was Slosh in any of that live does anyone know?

Reactions: 28
i wonder if the person the other day was correct about his name being published now its 12 months down the line and thats why shes bringing up his work again. there is no reason at all for her to mention it.
This is what I mean, that rant on her live droning on about his work again baffles me. Didn't even seem like she was answering comments about it either 🤷‍♀️ theres always a reason behind her sowing these kinds of seeds though.
But her whole life baffles me so who knows 🤣
It was all word vomit anyway and contradictory as usual.

Reactions: 17
Some serious tit must of went down over the weekend. She looks and sounds like she’s had the stuffing knocked out of her over something. She’s not the cocky gobshite she normally is. So much focus on Slosh’s job etc too, it can’t be a co incidence it’s nearly 12 months since his dismissal. Wonder if the not naming the officer will be lifted now and she’s trying her usual deflection tactics. Pair of lying wankers. Was Slosh in any of that live does anyone know?
No he wasn’t, just R,T and W.
I feel like even T is tiptoeing around her a bit, which isn’t like her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't know what video you're looking at but she clearly is not speaking to Wilby there. Troll!!

(Ps sarcasm of course!)

He is adorable and is clearly able to have a conversation!

All I got from her videos about josh is that it's all about her and because his job, that he loved, didn't fit into her lifestyle, he's had to give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No he wasn’t, just R,T and W.
I feel like even T is tiptoeing around her a bit, which isn’t like her.
It makes me really uncomfortable that shes so open with her fights and arguments and all the details that are involved with the kids present. They shouldnt know all those details.
Yes every couple argue but the kids shouldn't know why imo.
I suppose because I came from an abusive background (pre kids) and my parents always fought in front of me, I always make the conscience effort not to expose my kids to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It makes me really uncomfortable that shes so open with her fights and arguments and all the details that are involved with the kids present. They shouldnt know all those details.
Yes every couple argue but the kids shouldn't know why imo.
I suppose because I came from an abusive background (pre kids) and my parents always fought in front of me, I always make the conscience effort not to expose my kids to it.
She's making out in those clips that it was a tough, yet mature, adult conversation between a husband and wife regarding future employment opportunities.

However, she's also, in her usual immature irrational, deranged way, told the whole world that the "discussion " was enough for her to leave the home all weekend and kip on her MILs sofa.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned violent with her losing her tit big time because she wasn't getting her way.

Reactions: 22
He has to “adhere to life like a police officer for 5 years” yet drugs are used in the home seat belts not used properly and many other things. She chats pure tit . I suspect something has back fired chroll wise or police involvement either way the “career” break will soon “end” on their part …..even tho it ended when he got sacked

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.