PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The private sector love ex public sector workers. They don't care about your history, just your training and what you do on the job. Someone in Josh's circumstances is prime for a private security role.

indiscretions are forgiven. Multiple lies all over the internet might cause more of an issue though. Plus she paints a picture of him that sees him looking like an imbecile most of the time. I'd be reluctant to interview him.
I think if I googled merlot Joyce would come up in the top ten results 😂🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So there getting a camper van, do the huns never think to themselves, hang on a minute, were paying for this cunts lifestyle?
🙄🤯🙄🤯

Reactions: 32
The private sector love ex public sector workers. They don't care about your history, just your training and what you do on the job. Someone in Josh's circumstances is prime for a private security role.

indiscretions are forgiven. Multiple lies all over the internet might cause more of an issue though. Plus she paints a picture of him that sees him looking like an imbecile most of the time. I'd be reluctant to interview him.
He could do security work at Sainsburys. He could poop while on his break!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
So they're getting the campervan then 🙄
Why would you replace a car with a campervan? You're not exactly going to nip to the shops in it are you? I also can't believe they will do anything as wholesome as taking the family away in it, they never spend time with their kids even in their own house, what are they going to do in a tin can for days on end?!

Reactions: 31
Why would you replace a car with a campervan? You're not exactly going to nip to the shops in it are you? I also can't believe they will do anything as wholesome as taking the family away in it, they never spend time with their kids even in their own house, what are they going to do in a tin can for days on end?!
Maybe she will convert it into the mobile food bank she also said she was going to do 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve finished the live, it was a weird one. Kind of like when someone has massively exploded and then they are trying to be extra nice and come across as a really calm and together person.
I’ve just realised how many clips I’ve saved 😳 I’ll start with the J stuff coz I’ve gotta go out in a bit so I’ll leave them with you all.
@jxhx did you see the whole live? Are you ok? I think she’s bluffing.
I’ll crop and compress these vids now, it’s odd, she’s certainly choosing her words very carefully.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We have but we don’t need a car for work and walk to the shops and I have no school runs to do etc.

Reactions: 6
Plus she can’t drive for tit! She can’t even get a car into that narrow Steptoe of a driveway without pranging it, so how’s she going to manage a campervan? Another excuse for her to sit back and have everyone else drive around here, there and everywhere when needed cos she’s way too ikkle to drive it herself 🙄

Reactions: 14
Ok here we go…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So if other workplaces wouldn’t be bothered about people ringing up and telling them about Sloshy…why does she think any workplaces care about her ringing up and telling them about Chrolls?

Also the police role doesn’t work for her family…no tit?! You’re scamming people left, right and centre and allowing minors to drink and indulge in drug taking under your own roof!! Absolute shambles!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
In the background is that her Non-Verbal Son?.. Speaking?

how do the huns NOT see the constant lies she tells about Wilby.. you can Hearhim FULL on talking!!

Reactions: 42
When people have to keep explaining something and basically repeating the same thing... it's usually a lie..I cannot understand how he does so much behind the scenes for patchwork but needs a job?
If she was clever she could have just said when he took his career break it was to retrain and lecture in ornithology .. but because she wanted to make it all about herself she had to spin it so it was so he could help her work a bit harder on the internet..
tell me it's bullshit without telling me it's bullshit..
so the police doesn't work for them as a family? How so? Most of her kids are at school, she owns her own business so she could work it around any job... I actually can't get over the way she has such a thinly veiled hatred for the police.. her attitude could put women who are in danger off of contacting the police
If nobody can see she's lying I don't know what to say, wake up if you ever have thought she was telling the truth seriously
We are in a cost of living crisis and she's the only working adult in that house,, (apart from all the work he does for patchwork behind the scenes) they can afford for him to go back to uni and retrain, the kids are walking around in Calvin klein jumpers, she's buying a campervan,
Oh but the best bit of those videos... employers don't care if people ring up and report employees, mmm how does that work out for Rachel then? You know when she's contacting the trolls employers?!
This is a parody surely? No one believes this tit do they? Huns, huns, hunnies, you still there? You lot really are ride or dies 🤪😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46
In the background is that her Non-Verbal Son?.. Speaking?

how do the huns NOT see the constant lies she tells about Wilby.. you can Hearhim FULL on talking!!
Talking of non verbal Wilby…
He is so incredibly cute ‘try again mummy’ 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.