Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notfake

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if the simple pair have actually paid a deposit and are going ahead with buying the campervan?
Surely they could have hired one for a week or weekend to try it out?
I don't think that 2 pissed up/cooked up adults and their unwanted child are the right kind of people for campervan life 🤨.
Pretty sure she said the deposit had been paid 😕
---
How is she so shit at safeguarding. Obviously i’m not going to, but it would be so easy to work out S’s email address from that s/shot of their location tracker 🤦‍♀️ surprised she doesn’t have Joyce on there 👀
Oh absolutely. It’s obvious what phone they all use so the last part of the email is easy to work out!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Sorry to just drop info and run again but Jo and Jen did an hour long live on their own yesterday afternoon, no idea what’s on it but it’s my day off today so I’ll watch it while doing my housework after the school run and let you all know. Just thought that was very unusual 😳
On Patreon ptwm or the patchwork one?
hopefully the latter or otherwise people are paying for contented she can’t even be bothered to do!

EmmaE54

VIP Member
I've only now caught up from April lol I'm not sure if I've missed it but the video where she was doing her make up something about lip oil and the kids where in with her messing around eventually josh pushed both kids out of the room and I literally mean shoved because he was getting annoyed with it. Id be so pissed if my partner did that
Did anyone else see it was that discussed on here??
Don't think it was that long ago it was posted on her stories.

Aunt Sally

This is for the huns reading here that are anti tattle or still sitting on the fence. Humour me and quickly before Rach deletes.
Go have a look at her latest fb post, you will see there are 6 comments, however only 4 are visible.
She has hidden 2 comments, as yet she has not blocked, that’s because she doesn’t want to be seen to block honest questions.
Now make your mind up, what does she have to hide!
Can anyone see the other comments that are hidden? I’m blocked so can’t even see the post.

Reactions: 4

sashstar

Lula's 14 and Isaac is 13 (both have had their birthdays this year).

My 15 year old has her location on, with strict instructions that if she's not home and it's turned off, there will be consequences. That useless pair of pricks don't bother to do any kind of parenting, and just write everything off as "teenagers LOL". They have no idea where those kids are, what they're up to, who they're with, and neither of them are the least bit concerned, as long as they don't have to deal with them.
Can I ask what the consequences are? No way would my 15 year old keep her location on. I’m dreading my youngest reaching that age and having to go through it all again.

winefeast

If reception is like Scotlands second year of nursery can he still go to reception still in nappies ??
I am not suggesting sloshy potty train him next week as there is loads of time before then anyway … can’t even believe i actual
Care about this cause I don’t I am just making an observation but really just trying to highlight that they have the time on theirs hands to do it ! Especially slosh as he took a career break to care for him.
I thought reception was like Primary 1 up here and now up here you can defer that further than you used to be able to. My friends wee boy is going to be 6 in October and starting p1 in August

She's still a cunt.