Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessiBun

Chatty Member
She doesn't know which country Betsy is in but didn't she share yesterday that B has her location on her phone (where I and T didn't)?!! I don't know why I even bother with her inconsistencies at this point...

I bet the school absolutely loathe dealing with her. I apparently has no boundaries and she's sharing everything online whilst laughing about it.
She said Betsy had phoned her from the Philippines to tell her to take Lula to hospital then shared the location photo which showed her in Bali…

Reactions: 6

Roma890

Well you never know, this could backfire on her massively. There might be people who want to tell the truth about J’s sacking without putting their name to it. Someone might want to tell what they know about Emily and tattle is closed for new accounts. The possibilities are endless. She could have massively shot herself in the foot! Didn’t think about that did you bully big bollocks!
Tattle closed to new accounts? How long for?Do we know why? I've been a member of many Sites over the past 15 years or so and have never come across that one before 🤔

Wotsit

VIP Member
I must admit I dip in and out of her stories etc depending on how busy I am …. When bored, I watch 😂😂 Has she actually said she’s holding him back a year? Or just said she might?
if i remember correctly she said she might hold him back depending on the outcome of something to do with the professionals. I don't think she has definately confirmed it either way yet.

Haha well if the beginning is just as wacky maybe I won’t bother 🤣
Oh wow, I just read that bigmama’s post and that is some sad reading 😞 I hope she’s ok and sad she left.

I only read to the end of thread 2/start of 3 coz I thought that was the end of the drama. It appears I’ve missed a big chuck of the story… looks like thread 11 is tonight’s reading! 😂

@Roma890 Is there anyway to read the articles that were written?

VCJR

VIP Member
Can you screenshot them for the blocked please? I’d like a laugh 😂
I'm blocked too, I've been using my husband's Facebook, he doesn't use it.
I'll get a screenshot from his phone as soon as I can, then I'll post it here.

x12x12x

VIP Member
Oh god, I dont know which one I looked at then 🤣 ffs I give up 🤣
Well it’s not 163 cos I checked it in case 183 was a mistake 😂😂 I’m beginning to suspect someone is just going rogue again and pointing fingers. I personally can’t see the similarities or where the “monetary gain” thing is coming from at all.

If reception is like Scotlands second year of nursery can he still go to reception still in nappies ??
I am not suggesting sloshy potty train him next week as there is loads of time before then anyway … can’t even believe i actual
Care about this cause I don’t I am just making an observation but really just trying to highlight that they have the time on theirs hands to do it ! Especially slosh as he took a career break to care for him.

Why would you replace a car with a campervan? You're not exactly going to nip to the shops in it are you? I also can't believe they will do anything as wholesome as taking the family away in it, they never spend time with their kids even in their own house, what are they going to do in a tin can for days on end?!
We have but we don’t need a car for work and walk to the shops and I have no school runs to do etc.

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Thankfully there is something called the "Barred List" in the UK. So if he tried for another force/agency or anything like that, he would appear when they checked
So glad you come over to this thread,
You are definitely needed here with your expertise 🙌

Reactions: 5