Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How odd that this message got replied to with love hearts but the other person is a chroll bastard. Surely she didn't see this and get the wonderful idea to message herself...she wouldn't do that...would she? 🤣

Oh, and I can also confirm that neither Scotland or Northern Ireland want Slosh associated with us either 🤣🤣🤣
And funny...I actually reacted to this follower with a laughing face to indicate how ridiculous she sounded😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hilbil21

I must admit I dip in and out of her stories etc depending on how busy I am …. When bored, I watch 😂😂 Has she actually said she’s holding him back a year? Or just said she might?

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
There’s a toggle button on iPhones in location settings that says whether the child has access to turning location off or not.

notfake

Chatty Member
I *think* it’s illegal to discriminate against a child with a disability now regarding toileting and therefore they can go in nappies.
My nieces little girl will be 3 in June. She has a chromosome disorder and has learning disabilities because of that. She’s still in nappies and has been told she can’t start mainstream nursery until she’s out of them. However she has got a place at a local nursery that covers children of all abilities and caters to her needs!
---
Do I sense a soul from a small midlands county where the use of the word duck infiltrates daily life?
😂 ay up duck! How’s at?

Last edited:
  • Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Have any of you Chrolls used this deodorant?
I would never use it because the company is associated with Rachel Hambleton.
And Miss Greedy 😫.
I assume they get it for free.
I did for a bit but it’s crap. Gave me really dry skin. Then the case broke so left with loads of refills

• Wow

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Is it part of the job role as an influencer to have poor time keeping skills? Betsy's not been gone for 6m? I swear they are all like this 😂
Bratsy left the country in February, but she'd spent a couple of months in Jenna's spare room in Liverpool before that.

VCJR

VIP Member
Making out that granny Helen is a posh old bird, is she forgetting she used to get shagged over the reception desk of the Drs she worked in by her manager. “Granny liked it rough” as Monica would say.
I know Mummy Marshall has a mouth like a sewer & I've heard this rumour on here a while ago?
But is it really true?
Another dirty old bird, in the family🙄.
The role models these poor children have been influenced by, is so sad.

• Sad
I was thinking about Wilbertson and starting reception. I am In Scotland so don’t get the whole reception thing. Anyway surely putting him into reception at the recommendation of the nursery professionals and the EP he will thrive. It’s obvious!

also I get rachett has never potty trained a boy and it appears sloshy hasn’t either despite having 2. All it needs is a week at home with stay at home slosh to achieve it. Simples !

also flash forward a couple of years when she is crying saying Wilbertson was misdiagnosed with level 3 autism.
And if he doesn't she can always take him out, off roll him and put his name on the waiting list and wait for a place at the school she really wants.

yimee1

Does this place start with a I ?
No, S 😁
---
My nieces little girl will be 3 in June. She has a chromosome disorder and has learning disabilities because of that. She’s still in nappies and has been told she can’t start mainstream nursery until she’s out of them. However she has got a place at a local nursery that covers children of all abilities and caters to her needs!
---

😂 ay up duck! How’s at?
Awat! Ow is thesen? Ot oreet? Can you kick a bo agin a woe? (Hopefully you get it othherwise everyone will think I've gone mad)

• Haha
  • Heart

VCJR

VIP Member
Golly gosh. I'm major flashbacks to July 2019 with the wanna be journo Keels using this thread to spout (to anyone who would listen) her grievances over Tory's, Southerners, Trump, Brexit, Southern Tories, Southern Brexiterers, Scouse Trump Supporters...... zzzzzzzz.

Anyway...moving on
What happened to Keels? Does anyone know?
Did she leave or change her name ?

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Is there a curfew in place at the moment?

Why was she being weird about Seb drinking, no one gives a flip about a 17 drinking at home, it’s not illegal, he could have a cider with a meal in a restaurant with you Rach. Ask your ex copper husband to fill you in on the law, he supposedly knows it all
I just googled what time should a 14 year old be home at night and those times was recommended 😂