Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roma890

The forced play with Wilby yesterday confirmed something I've long suspected and I'm forewarning that this could trigger some as I'm broaching the subject of PND.

From what I've seen from day one, Rach never really bonded with Wilby and its heartbreaking for me to even write that - there's a dissociate in the way she behaves around him, she just doesn't "get him" - she's scared of him. We know he can bond with others as he has such an easy relationship with Betsy in particular - even with Josh to a lesser extent.

She's seeking validation for how she feels in Wilby's "diagnosis" when really the answers lie deep within her. I'm not knocking her at all as PND is fucking destroying, as many on here will sadly testify. In no way am I making excuses for the situation she found herself in in the Summer of 2019 but those last 3 months of her pregnancy were incredibly stressful and undoubtedly affected her post natal state.

This is all about Wilby now and, if Rach wants any kind of healthy relationship with that incredibly intelligent boy in the future, then she needs to start being honest with herself, accept it and seek help.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
What I found interesting on the “dinosaur play” video is that Rachet clearly says the only dinosaur she knew was T-Rex. In my experience, if your child has an “obsession” with something - especially one with autism - you have no choice but to know as much about that subject as possible because that’s all the child talks about/plays with. For Ratshit to only know one type of dinosaur means she obviously doesn’t interact or have any interest in W.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Slightly off topic, here but something that irritates me - well it's been happening for a while but I forgot to bring it up tbh 😂 - the amount of Huns on Betsy's posts where she's posing in a bikini, cleavage showing. Grown women commenting "hot 😍😍" or "girrlll 🔥🔥"

She's not long turned 18 - and I think it happened prior to that, so when she was a child. If that was a bunch of grown men, Rachael would be reporting them 🙄

Maybe I'm overthinking it or just a snowflake but just my view on it 🤷🏻 just seems a bit odd**

**ETA - nothing wrong with "you look lovely" or such like but the "hot body" or flame emojis just seem bizarre

Reactions: 41

IsaHen

That is infuriating. She needs to get out there and find out what a non verbal child actually is, because he is not non verbal. He was on her stories the other day saying he was sad and looking for his family, so he CAN speak his feelings. He can express his needs. Non verbal children do not recite the gruffalo and name all the dinosaurs. Non verbal means they do not speak AT ALL. Has she ever even bothered to meet any other autistic children before?

• Heart

Roma890

Yeah that's it. And then the boy phoned her and said "alright Rach" and she explained to him she'd only told on him because he's a good lad and she doesn't want him on the wrong path (or words to that effect) 🥱
Is Lexi the girl she said was homeless and her and her dad had been put up in one room together so Saint Ratchet of Torbay was doing all her washing etc?
Also, tell us your "shop" is going down the tubes without telling us it's going down the tubes. Wonder if Jen is regretting giving up her own business to be a glorified mail room worker? This, together with them looking for "micro influencers to advertise Rebl show us all is not well in the shit show 😁
A complete violation of safeguarding again - if true. An under 16 male ( or female) - especially in this case, vulnerable and under the care of the local authorities should not be contacting an adult female. His foster parents are also violating safeguarding if they do not log this as all details of this interaction needs to be forwarded to his Social Worker.

Yet again, she wouldn't dare put this on her PTWM. Having seen the state of the PatreCON huns at the book signing etc, she knows full well that they will fall for any old shit.

Wotsit

VIP Member
What exactly are we supposed to he jealous of Rach?

How does she read here, see comments about her shit parenting and the fact that all 6 children in her care have major issues and then think we are jealous of her and want her life?

Seriously?

• Haha
  • Heart

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I think she means the vet bill from when Ethel was ill not when they originally bought her? I remember her saying Jo had transferred money at the time tho which makes me think she took it out of Patchwork hence her referring to it as a "business loan" ie she's loaned money from the business. I think she's proper fucked up there and admitted she's using money from the CIC to pay her own personal expenses.

Reactions: 40

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off 🙄
If that smug creepy shit headed cunt poked through my teenage daughters drawers and in her private space. I'd fucking chop his teeny tiny penis off and serve it with dishwater gravu for his tea.
Fucking awful cunts. How dare he. And how dare she allow it.
Hateful pair of cunts.
I'm not even going to mention the Wilny content. They actually make me sick.

notfake

Chatty Member
So one of the lads chucking shit was with I the week before, meaning there’s a high chance I was involved and R doesn’t want to admit it.
Being in foster care doesn’t mean the child is on the wrong path. Maybe the lad was being egged on by a certain boy from a dysfunctional “patchwork” family?
Why does Bratsy need to advise her mum on how to be a parent?
R needs to keep the phone out of Wilbys face when he’s trying to talk to her. He’s your child, not an inconvenience!!!
The smirking really winds me up when she’s talking about shit stuff happening to everyone else.

And also the crap about not staying up... You can see the time on the phone was 9 minutes past midnight so they clearly did stay up! Also, if he's as severe as they say he is (which we all know is bullshit anyway) surely he would have an ehcp and be in an sen school and not mainstream

• Wow

chickhicks86

VIP Member
only clips?
---
what i saw is w communicating.answering a questions,voicing his opinion and choice,saying no(well done on that one wilby!saying not to that witch)
and he was trying to have a conversation with her,whilst clearly side eying the bloody camera.again. tobh if i was his age and my mum was doing what she does.id be bloody confused by this beahviour too! i mean what the hell is this fucking devise in my face every time i want to speak to my mum,have melt down,go out. what does this thing mean in my life,i dont get it.
also her choosing it over the convo. it will back him down,shrink him within himself,he'll get confused and yes,melt the fuck down rachel!
and that video proved alot actually (haha sorry rahcel you didnt want that did you) but usually we jsut see him repeating words and commenting on the thingshe knows ie name of dinos and gruffalo. but in this we actually saw him conversing,or trying to.we saw him saying an opinion and a communication starting.

oh and there is a reason the wait lists are so high.because people are on a wait list....d d d suprise! so rachel if he needed one he would have been put in the wait list.
no fucking way did anyone say "oh he wont get one,the waiting will be too long for him but id give him one if i could" nah do you no how much toruble theyd get into for that. if he needed one he would just be in the incredibly long waiting list with everyone esle.
It's quite a lot of effort to screen grab the clips, curate the "good bits", save them and compress them down. I'm a nosy cow so I appreciate all that our lovely trolls on Patrecon who have taken the time to do this for us on here. If you want to see the stories she shares on her own page you can just use an anonymous story viewer 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Mollieben

Childcare practitioners are woefully underpaid. I’m an apprentice in a nursery, I’m on £5.28 an hour for 32 hours a week and minimum wage for the other 8 hours. I take whatever babysitting is available to me to give me some extra cash. My room senior is on 20p above minimum wage. If she didn’t have her partner’s wages coming in too, she would still be open to babysitting to supplement her income.
Yep - the younger girls at work all babysit to supplement their income. I used to aswell. I'd draw the line at babysitting for the Shambletons though - I'd rather starve

• Haha

Lurking2007

I never comment on W but wow what an amazing cute clever little boy he is!! He reminds me of my son at that age, he would take a bucket of dinosaurs with him everywhere. He also lined his cars, and to this day he gets obsessed with things puts everything into it and then onto the next ( wish he'd do that with school work) I remember when his teacher in primary once said he wasn't doing well in English because if he didn't like the subject he wouldnt articulate this but if he liked the subject it was an amazing bit of work. So what I wanna say is, with my son he's always struggled with rules, school work ect ect and I'm sure he has a form of autism perhaps ADHD but he never wanted a label so I listened to him. I also listened to what the teachers told me and I learnt to understand him a bit better, work with him learn when he would have a meltdown. Know when something is worrying him. If I've done the right thing who knows but my god I have done my research read books and tried my best to nurture him. I don't know what her game is but it's incredibly sad seeing it, so so sad.

• Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
She really has turned it around and made it all about herself again, and his it’s going to make her look.🤬
Why is she not seeing the positives in wobbler starting a new school and making new friends. Why can’t she see he’s made huge progress, This could be just the start he needs, But negative Nelly is more worried about people picking on him.
NO RACHET, It’s because you have shared every single part of his life on social media, without letting him have his voice, without giving him a choice to chose at what age he can be comfortable on a platform..She’s used him as a cash cow, To pull on heartstrings and reel people in with her Pity party posts and poor me stories.!! There’s more and more people seeing it.
I’m glad wobbler wasn’t given an EHCP, perhaps now she will see how hard it is to get one for all those parents who have tried for years, all those who struggle every day with no support around them. She thinks she’s so entitled🤬🤬🤬
Pull up those big pants now and deal with the way YOU have let your child down, The way you’ve always blamed lockdown for his behaviour, and not seeing or mixing with other kids, When there’s a whole household of people there to mix with. You’re actually disgusting 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

FridaK

VIP Member
Rachael and Josh: "So what do we do to help Wibble?"

Educational Psychologist: "Well you could start with the bare basics of actually parenting and then we will work up from there."

Rachael and Josh: "Ummm okay, can you send us a link to Instagram account that can help with that maybe?"

Educational Psychologist: "Will do. Just pay for your appointment and get out."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39