Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smell_my_cheese

Does anyone else remember when she had a crying snot fest over the fact that she wasn’t sure she’d ever hear Wilby’s voice?

That little boy stood and had a conversation with her showing that not only did he comprehend what she was saying to him, but was able to turn take, listen, and respond. What the hell is she crying sad tears about?! She should be so happy and proud of him! She’s an utter cockwomble.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Wotsit

VIP Member
I
And again there’s nothing wrong with any kids who have autism!
I don’t think you understand what you’re actually saying 🤦🏼‍♀️
You’re saying if there were things wrong with him, it would be autism.
autism doesn’t mean there is anything wrong at all.
sorry to jump in but I just wanted to say, i don't think the OP meant it in the sense that autism is "wrong". It was just a response in respect of R claiming his "faults" (as she see's them, NOT US, with all the negative comments she makes about him) are because he is autistic. I have never heard her praise him for things he can do without her being told to focus on that by J or the EP mentioned the other day.

Like many of us on here, I think she means it is becoming clearer that his developmental delays are down to the poor parenting from R & J.

(i've tried wording this best I can so as not to cause any offence, apologies if it's not coming across the way its intended)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

FridaK

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off 🙄
They are like two people rattling around together that are completely out of touch with reality.

She's there saying "Remember what your therapist told you," like it's completely normal for a 44 year old man to go to therapy over tidying up. Then he try's to assert his non existent masculinity by "Shall we call out a troll tonight?" as that's all he has.

(He can't manage his wife, children, money or home. He can't do a job, make friends, live a life without lies, protect his family and the community he lives in know he is bent, BUT he can bully random women on a social media account.)

Awkward 🥴

Reactions: 59

Doeli70

VIP Member
She's so bloody childish. I'd be jumping for joy that my son had progressed so much he didn't need an ehcp. She wants him to be autistic!

Reactions: 58

ClArt20138

For me, it's not about whether Wilby is autistic or if she did or didn't pay for a diagnosis or was late with his school admission etc. For me it is that the only reason she decided to "share his journey" on her platform was because it was the only way of exploiting and monetising him as she couldn't get Wilby to perform the way she wanted him to. She called anyone who questioned if there might be an issue "trolls" before later admitting to editing videos to hide his traits and then whacked his mannerisms on to a jumper and charged £40 to vulnerable people. In years to come, Wilby is going to Google himself and find strangers on the internet discussing whether he is neurodivergent, discover pictures of Huns gushing over "Wilby's Wow" and his own parents talking about him as if he's an inconvenient pet. And the only people to blame for that are Rach and Josh.

• Sad
Reactions: 57

Scotblock

VIP Member
If I was any of Josh’ ex partners looking at that photo right now I’d be saying “And that my friend is a woman called Karma” 😂 He’s ended up with Devon’s answer to a mash up between Su Pollard, Katie Hopkins and the Incredible Hulk 😂 No amount of paypal or fraudulent money would make me want to have a go on that particular ride!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Imagine living in that house... as soon as you hear the whistle, you know your parents are about to have sex 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I’m picturing gladiators ‘Rachael you will go on my first whistle’ ‘Josh you will go on my second whistle’ 😂😂😂
There was literally no context to that as well, just blew her little whistle and went back to talking about Seb failing his theory test.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread here

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts, we were very lucky to have an amazing vet who took so much care of him last week, and yesterday we took him for an individual cremation at a beautiful place. This is the first time I haven't had a cat in the house in 18 years, and the first time ever for my daughter, so we are all missing our lovely boy lots ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

DozyWebster

VIP Member
They really haven’t a clue (although the hair comment is from the same one who thinks everything is for an amazing cause!
guaranteed that comment about the children being hid from ofsted is by a person whose not stepped foot inside a school since they were at school and has got that information from their sisters boyfriend’s dog’s auntie 2x removed. it doesn’t happen! trust me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

FridaK

VIP Member
Will she ever stop trying to drain the countries resources?

Over use of pastoral care ✅
Suing the Police Force as Josh was upset ✅
NHS diagnosis for Wibble ✅
Social services ✅
Multiple school changes ✅
EHCP referral ✅ (threatening a solicitor ✅.)
Grants for the shitty women's centre ✅
Multiple in school meetings ✅

They are like a one family massive tax burden. Just parent all your bloody kids and stop whinging about everything

Last edited:
Reactions: 53

notfake

Chatty Member
“I want to live where no one knows me”
proceeds to put her whole life on social media 🙄

• Haha

CanIGoBacktoBed

My brothers and I *are* those kids, 30 years down the line.
We have a mother who is staggeringly and horrifyingly like Rachel and she did terrible damage.
I'm not looking for sympathy etc as I've come so far and made a new life, but all 6 of us have been very damaged and some of my brothers have been in a lot of trouble. I can see what R is doing and I know how her poor kids will be feeling, yet this woman has people applauding her and enabling her while she abuses and neglects her children. It makes me wonder how so many people can hide in plain sight and get away with it. She is 100% a narcissist and the only hope her kids have is to put as much distance between her and them as soon as they are able.

• Sad
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Are all the kids in torbay from broken, violent homes and in foster care??? Everytime she talks about the kids mates there's something along those lines 🤦‍♀️
Also, she's too scared to do the school run but she seems to have every kids parents phone number to call them about their child misbehaving.... OK then 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

VickyVodka

I can’t believe they has just said to Seb he can eat the prawns if he stays out the lounge all night….or if he wants to go into the lounge he can’t eat them…..who treats a child like that…making them choose between food and spending time chilling in the family lounge

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m just glad that money can’t buy everything, so long ECHP, hopefully another child who has actual needs will get that.
They will. Let me tell you something. That Ed Psych will have walked out of there yesterday drained, safe in the knowledge that he will have bare contact with those two idiots in the future. Her *concerns* probably made him want to face plant the floor. He literally baby fed her normal parenting practices from the "transition days" right forward to giving her a basics to stop tantrums.

The crucial part is that she knew. That's why she started waffling about Edie & Trolls. She knew after that meeting that she's created a huge problem with her own behaviour over Wibble that wasn't actually that serious. She rushed that diagnosis because she had money, end of. Josh should be utterly ashamed of himself for not pulling her up long before now, but I can only think he's as stupid as she is. 100% he will be fine at school as he seems to be now. The issues are at home with his parents as with all the kids. Arseholes.

Reactions: 52