Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
I burst out laughing when she started fake crying and then went on to make it all about her 😂😂😂😂😂. She is hands down the most self absorbed woman on this planet loooool.
Where us this? Is it on parttimeworkingmumy insta or patrecon? Share for the blocked people 😆

Reactions: 1

Wotsit

VIP Member
‘I had to be that mum.’

You are already ‘That mum’ you dolt. Your fucking hands look like you’ve been binging on Sunny D and Wotsits too. The excitement at this ‘drama’ is so palpable that you can feel it through the screen. She’s giddy with it rather than the more human emotion of, like, concern, like a normal, like, human would, like, be.
‘Like’ is not a comma, you bestselling author, you. I like how you tease us by pretending that you can barely string a coherent sentence together. You do it effortlessly.
What's the giddy drama? I can't watch the videos at the moment 👍

Reactions: 1

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
Aww sweetheart, you constantly pick out the same peoples posts on here and disagree with everything they say. Doesn't matter what they say, you've got to tell them they're wrong and you're right. I'm glad my kids don't have anyone like you looking after them, you're honestly vile. Back on block methinks 👍
No I don’t. I’m saying it because it’s true it says in 90% of policies in nurseries you can’t befriend parents to get information out of them and your trained in safeguarding to never ever quiz and ask and befriend a parent or a child. I do the job for a living, you don’t
---
Me And my partner live 200miles from our family, we have no childcare help.

we’ve always used nursery staff for babysitting. From their mouths “they need the extra money”
Some have become very close friends, we’ve holidayed together with our kids. so it does happen.
Yeah I used to do babysitting for parents because I had my child. It does happen just depends on that individual nursery worker’s circumstances. It just isn’t how whoever it was worded it yesterday that all nursery workers have to babysit to make ends meet 😂
---
Childcare practitioners are woefully underpaid. I’m an apprentice in a nursery, I’m on £5.28 an hour for 32 hours a week and minimum wage for the other 8 hours. I take whatever babysitting is available to me to give me some extra cash. My room senior is on 20p above minimum wage. If she didn’t have her partner’s wages coming in too, she would still be open to babysitting to supplement her income.
I know childcare people are underpaid I’m one of them. The point of the post you quoted was more so about when someone said ‘you have to befriend parents on purpose to get information out of them’ when it’s against safeguarding rules to do so. As you would know yourself, as it can put the child more at risk