PTWM #175 £16k a month, but ‘living on fresh air’. Huns, the GoFundMe is just over there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing thread title thanks to @Ineedmorecoffee 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 succinct, and will make any stray huns wondering about her want to have a look! In celebration I've organised you a lush 3 course meal, but you have to sit at the table near Toothy Tina and her gormless twit of a husband.

Last thread recap:
- Rancid Rach continues to be a massive bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- a local Tattler spilled some tea that the Snatchwork Shitshow is exactly as we suspected - a load of bullshit to cover Ratshit's blatant scamming. Also a mention that a police officer from Torbay was caught having sex in a police van 👀 the post is here https://tattle.life/threads/ptwm-17...capes-and-kids-with-vapes.38225/post-14646903
- on a live on PatreCON, Bratsy and Edie were slagging off Lula on a facetime. When Raq was told she just went "wow". Raise them kind, eh Ranger? Both Bratsy and Edie have Lula's number in their phones as "the adopted one", and Edie is in Lula's phone as "ugly Edie". She also showed Isaac's room, saying "he didn't stay here last night, he stayed at Hannah's", the room didn't look like anyone lives there at all, has he moved out? On to Lula's room, where she now leaves her vapes lying around in the open instead of hiding them away - bear in mind that Wilbert is often upstairs unattended 🤷. Her room was an absolute tit tip, but that didn't stop Rancid Rach filming it anyway, and rummaging through drawers. Seb is also openly smoking weed in his bedroom, with apparently no consequences.
- up in the hobbit loft for a ramble, Boob Tattoo Bryony said that Wilbert is poorly again, and keeps wandering around the house saying "where is my family, I'm lost". Poor little guy, he's probably looking for one of the employees to give him a bit of comfort when he's feeling ill. You could even hear him shouting "Mummy" in the background, but talking to her online mates was clearly more important 🤬 Sloppy Gravy Simon had to take him to the doctor (poor little Ratshit with the turned in toes couldn't do it, because he had his jabs there a couple of months ago and now doesn't like going). Blah, blah, blah, the book tour was lush, everyone was lush. She wants to book some more venues to come and meet more huns, so more opportunities for the chrowls to turn up 👀
- an amazing, truthful review of the book appeared on Amazon, by a user named "shitting myself Susan". While talking about this, a Tattler noticed that a "J Marshall" had left a 5 star review on Goodreads, aww did Socks and Sliders Simon earn his pocket money this week? What a good boy!
- low on content for the PatreCON huns, Ratshit did a Q&A. She's apparently fine with her friends being friends with people she's not friends with, because even if she's not friends with them, her friends can be friends AND IT'S ALL FINE OK. On to slagging off "the systems", of course she's been liaising with all the professionals (A&E nurses, a police "Sargent" etc), and claimed that Rishi Sunak paid £400million in tax. Ok hun. Next up was all about drinking, she said she's never drunk to excess because when she was young she preferred drugs. Apparently her mum struggled with alcohol and used to get hammered and get into fights in the pub (although this is the first time she's ever wheeled that one out). She "doesn't like the taste of alcohol" and doesn't "enjoy a drink" but will have one or two glasses of red wine around every 4-6 weeks. Sure you do hun, and you didn't share a video of you doing shots with weirdo Jeremy at your book launch, no? It apparently wouldn't bother her if she never drank again, which begs the question why she does? Moving on, she no longer speaks to her brother after her moved out of her house (although no Tattlers can ever remember him living there 🤷). Someone asked if she was worried about trolls knowing where she lives - she claims that "they" posted her address online. Er no hun, nobody's posted your address, you have shown it yourself on more than one occasion, and post enough online that it's very, very easy to find. Oh, and that was when she got CCTV, has she forgotten already that she got that as a freebie for advertising it? Apparently Lula has split with her boyfriend, and some paying hun thinks it's appropriate to ask about it. Even worse, Ratface thinks it's appropriate to go into quite a lot of detail, saying that she'd made some decisions that left her "really devastated". Asked if she knew what Bratsy will do after travelling, she replied "no idea. Might write a post about it". If you have no idea, what's there to write about? 🤔 Someone pretending to be a health visitor asked about Wilby's autism "journey" and what they can do better 🤢 Jo's working overtime on the fake accounts.
- instead of a lovely family Easter, Arsetrid and Simon came round for a meal. Sacked Copper Steve was showing off his fancy pasta pan (£146) which Simon was distinctly unimpressed with. Meanwhile Arsetit was giving Ethel the dog the most amount of attention she's probably ever had. We weren't treated to a photo of whatever Joyce was cooking, but it was clearly tit as Arsetit later tagged herself out for a meal. Either Titwank Terry's portions were too small, or it looked so terrible that Simon faked a stomach upset to leave early.
- Henpecked Harold was allowed out birdwatching on his own, only because some fella was filming his every move and reporting back to Controlling Carol, so there was no chance of him accidentally slipping his silky penis into someone else's nesting box.
- on a PatreCON live, she said that Gangsta Granny is experiencing pain in her shoulder, and she is thinking of going private to get an operation. The huns in the comments started offering to set up a Go Fund Me to pay for it 🤦 like Ratchet isn't pulling in £16,000 A MONTH from the Patreon alone. She said she might have to get a loan, or do more adverts, because she's "living on fresh air". Considering you're pulling in £16,000 A MONTH via PatreCON, you want to see a doctor about that liabetes Raq, it might be terminal.
- up in the hobbit loft for some rambling stories. Ratchet bought a gift for Lula's birthday, forgot to give it to her and then decided not to because "she hates me". She said she'd forgotten how much Bratsy hated her when she was 1 4 (she was vile). The came a bullshit story about Lula not being allowed to fly because her passport is in her legal name, but she uses Hambleton and the school had booked it as Hambleton. Because OF COURSE the school wouldn't have any record of her actual legal name, and wouldn't have asked for copies of passports before booking it all. Anyway, biggest meltdown ever (it seems it's not just Wilbert getting those these days), crying down the phone etc. Apparently Rapscallion had to fork out £1300 to change the name so she could travel - the whole trip had cost £1600. Lula got sunburnt on the first day. She wouldn't eat any food, so was having Pringles for every meal. Then she had to try and get a roaming package for Lula's phone for Germany (even though she wasn't in Germany). Lula's snow boots fell off, so instead of asking someone who was actually there to help, she rang her mum to cry. The gruesome twosome have been home all week because Wilbert's so poorly, except Friday, when they were both working in shop. Wilbur was probably left home alone to fend for himself. A business donated a load of Easter eggs "for the women" - 170 eggs in all. But that was too many, so she rang the head of children's services, who sent some social workers out to collect over 100 to give out to their service users. So how many families are you apparently supporting at the moment, Rango?
- Slosh served up a plate of crap, and was offended that Lula thought it was a plate of crap.
- now the huns are joining in with "I've got a vile teen too" try parenting the fuckers instead of sitting around watching the Torbay Tart all day.
- just to prove the point that "teens are vile", BV Barb pulled out an old video from 2018 of Joyce shouting at Bratsy, with her walking upstairs saying "bullshit" while Racket laughed. Some things never change.
- poor Wilbur was left alone long enough to take a dump in his potty, walk through to the bathroom and wipe his own bum, and wash his hands. Of course Racket thinks it appropriate to share his turd and the dirty loo roll with all her adoring fans.
- oh dear, it turns out that living in a hamster cage house and having the heating on full whack all the time (as evidenced by Booty Shorts Brian wandering around almost naked all the time) isn't cheap, who'd have thought?! They've underpaid by £1,600, so the direct debit is going from £753 up to £891 per month. Maybe she can turn the heating off and keep warm by piling all her designer bags and clothes on top of herself. She then lied in the family group chat, saying it had gone up from £400, so everyone is to turn off lights and heaters, and not have long showers. So Seb went and had a 10 minute shower, so head Dad went and turned the water off while he was still in there. That's abusive behaviour, but what was the saviour of the world doing? Sniggering into her sleeve while Billy Big Bollocks said he hoped Seb got shower gel in his eyes. #familygoals
- poor Wilby's been back to the doctor as he still has an ear infection, and has also got conjunctivitis. So of course, she's stuffing him with sweets 🙄
- the old sweatshop tracksuits clearly aren't flying off the shelves as quickly as she'd hoped, as she's now looking for "micro influencers" to work with
- while poorly Wibble ate a Fab lolly, Rambo started talking about her book tour, but was interrupted by Seb, who came to tell her he had tidied and cleaned his room (clearly gearing up to ask her for some cash). She very sarcastically said "well done" and "I'm proud of you", while also telling him "I'm trying to talk" (not like it's live Raq, you could always re-record it 🤷). She told Seb to stop swearing, even though she taught non-verbal Wilbur to say "cuntasaurus". Anyway, she's doing another book signing in Totnes, at which point Sloshy butted in to let everyone know how lush Totnes is. He tried to say "beatnik" but instead called it "beatneck", that's not a thing mate. Poor old Chablis Shaun is very tired, after spending the night sleeping with Wilbert in his bed. Boohoo, my heart breaks for the parents who don't have to get up and go to work in the morning.
- Wobbly got a new Gruffalo toy, and Rabies decided to film the process of him "having a meltdown, throwing it everywhere, and attacking everyone in sight", AKA an unwell, knackered toddler, who's got no energy due to his diet of Squashy sweets and Fab lollies, having a normal tantrum 🙄
- creepy Jeremy texted Ratchet asking if she could do a "spanking reference" for someone - I thought you had to actually know someone in order to be a reference?
- Trolled Tracey shared a post by her mate Lean with Leanne having a go at "some TOWIE blue tick wanker" promoting Herbalife. Yes, it's a bleeping scam, but calling someone out for scamming people out of their cash is EXACTLY what Tattle does to old Wonky Teeth Wendy. So clearly that makes Leanne a troll 🧐
- Due to being "drowned in guilt" because Edie has been stuck indoors all holiday, Rashflaps and Tic Tac Teeth Tony dumped poorly Wilby off with a babysitter so they could take Edie out for the day. Guilty that your 9 year old hasn't had a day out, but not guilty about palming the sick child off so you can go and have fun without him? She'd earlier said that they'd been taking it in turns sleep in Wilby's bed with him, so the other could get some sleep. So at least one of them should be rested, neither are working, I wonder why Edie needs both adults taking her out, instead of one going out and the other staying home with the sick child.
- following the day out with Edie, Lip Filler Lisa did a word salad post on Facebook, basically saying that she misses the mum she was before she had Wilbur. How lush, to put that out there for him to be able to read himself when he's older, that basically you regret having him.
- fellow Instacunt and grifter Miss Greedy has been #gifted an entire kitchen, and is receiving some backlash over it. So she whinging about trolls, so pretend mate Rabies is jumping on that bandwagon 🙄 she said she'd messaged one of Greedy's "trolls" who's messaged her and always been lovely, turns out this "troll" was a Tattler who had actually contacted the kitchen company directly, their details were passed on (presumably to Greedy and then Hamblecunt). What's that, another GDPR breach on the horizon?
- more sharing of Bratsy's posts, we get it Ratarse, you're jealous that she's not living in a skanky bedsit taking drugs and crying about not having the trainers she wanted like you were at her age. I've seen more of her cleavage lately than my own, and I don't even follow her.
- Poor Wilbert, who's been unwell with multiple infections and conjunctivitis for two weeks, was dragged out to a toy shop, where despite showing an interest in other toys, he was pointed back to the dinosaurs (he clearly didn't get the memo that due to his autism he *must* fixate and only enjoy one type of toy). Because he "did so well", Thick and Thicker decided that it would be an excellent idea to take him out for lunch at a fancy bistro (like the cheapest starter was £8.95 type of place). But unfortunately, he decided that it was all too much, and it ended up being "massively stressful and embarrassing". Apparently "all hell broke loose, he cut Josh's neck open, and had to be restrained out of the restaurant". Just a reminder - this is a THREE YEAR OLD BOY who has been unwell for weeks. And yet rather than recognising that they had put him into a situation where he was likely to get upset, it's all about how embarrassed she is. On the bright side, poor Wilby managed to contain his "meltdown" long enough for Rioja Ronald and Fizzy Cat's Piss Felicity to enjoy all 3 courses, including taking photos of it all. But also, don't forget she's living on "fresh air" and considering begging the huns to pay for Mummy Marshall's shoulder surgery.
- there is no evidence that Wilbert "cut Josh's neck open", we were all waiting to see him appear with it wobbling off like Nearly Headless Prick.
- a Tattler noted following the other day when Alcoholic Albert turned the water off while Seb was in the shower, that Ratchet had described her first husband doing the exact same thing to her in her first book as an example of him being so controlling. So remind us again Rack, is it abusive or is it funny?

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October:
Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (Miss Greedy's book launch)
February - 1 night in London after dropping Betsy at the airport
March - 1 night in Birmingham (book signings)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
The pictures of Wilby upset, sick and crying are heartbreaking. She’s an awful parent. Her huns mean more to her than her sick child. And the whole shower tit show, if my husband turned the hot water off when our son was showering mark my words, same would be happening to him. Bully’s.

Reactions: 36
Sloshy looks like he's on day release. It's also freezing cold here at the moment, even though I'm menopausal AND still having periods🙄 wearing my winter coat and making full use of the heated steering wheel and this prick looking like he should be back in Jubai.
IMG_8688.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is from 3rd April when they'd "had no sleep for 2 days".
For "people " read "W"

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Yet again confirming that Isaac doesn't live there anymore. Telling him to come home, it's not his home anymore is it Rachel?
IMG_8692.jpeg

Reactions: 25
Watching her videos on todays day out - why do they take his bag of dinosaurs everywhere? Maybe if they didn’t, he would appreciate what they’ve take him to see. If he knows the dinosaurs are an option, he’ll obviously want them.

Reactions: 21
So in her stories on fb she continually said she had “pink eye” yet when Issac says it tells him off and says “it isn’t pink eye it’s conjunctivitis”…..

Reactions: 21
FFS that recap hahahahaha. I've literally only just stopped laughing at the state of Josh here 😂😂.

A22FBD2B-E4B8-471F-A10D-5316CCA15A71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sloshy looks like he's on day release. It's also freezing cold here at the moment, even though I'm menopausal AND still having periods🙄 wearing my winter coat and making full use of the heated steering wheel and this prick looking like he should be back in Jubai.
View attachment 2102755

In fairness I had shorts and a vest top on today in my garden which is a sun trap. And I've caught the sun. But he does look a complete twit x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In fairness I had shorts and a vest top on today in my garden which is a sun trap. And I've caught the sun. But he does look a complete twit x
About to move house, will be tucked away in deepest Devonshire and even less likely to be stalking Rachet around Exeter🤭 so hoping I will be able to sit in the garden soon too on days off. If I lived near the sea like those two did, I would be on the beach everyday come rain or shine.

Reactions: 15
This is from 3rd April when they'd "had no sleep for 2 days".
For "people " read "W"
That’s life hunni! Not a half term/Easter break/summer holidays go by without one of my 4 kids getting ill.
you know what we do…. One of us takes the rest out and one stays home with the sick child.

You may feel trapped, but you chose to have all these kids. And with kids comes sickness and days at home. Manage it better. Or just fob them off. What ever floats your boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yay me!

Thanks for the meal @DipsyDoodle . If they order the same as me, I’ll just casually lean across and ask ‘Aw, do you love it?’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm just browsing the Birkenstock website looking at sandals, and wondered when we'll see Rabies in a pair of these:

Screenshot_2023-04-15-20-30-01-40_df198e732186825c8df26e3c5a10d7cd.jpg

Oh, are we? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
About to move house, will be tucked away in deepest Devonshire and even less likely to be stalking Rachet around Exeter🤭 so hoping I will be able to sit in the garden soon too on days off. If I lived near the sea like those two did, I would be on the beach everyday come rain or shine.
I can see their place from mine....can also see the sea but ya know don't feel the need to tell everyone 😅.

I know I feel like sending her some information on how to parent a child with autism. I work in a brilliant school for children with autism and trauma and they would be our worst nightmare. Research shows in Trauma Informed Practice you only have to get your responses right 73% of the time which gives you 27% of the time to get it wrong and then you have restorative conversations or play safely with them speaking with them in your normal way when they are regulated.
You don't sit behind your phone videoing your child and speaking about him like you do. He's a child in distress who at the time is overwhelmed and cannot respond in another way. He has clear triggers (even if its just toddler tantrums) and so you make sacrifices. I work with a child who 3 years ago would not set foot in a classroom, would say no to anything (pda profile within autism diagnosis) and actually make you feel quite uncomfortable. 3 years later with fantastic supporting parents and our school, this child is sitting 9 GCSEs. They hadn't been in school for 3 years prior to coming to ours. They have great relationships on their terms with certain members of staff. Part of our work with them involved social time so taking them out to new places and getting them to feel comfortable. At first sign of discomfort we go back to their safe space at school. Or one of their safe adults. Poor w doesn't have safe space or safe adult as they are making no effort to understand that he is not doing it on purpose and that they have to parent him differently.

Another child I work with we know when he's trying pull a fast one and we have worked to support the family to identify this too and that it's ok to day no and that thier child thrives on boundaries and guidance and whne he is dysregulating he needs a physical sensory break, swingball, football, punch bag, drums etc

Given the right support Wilby will thrive but the sooner that support is given the more he will thrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 2102755
What does he look like? Such a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh do duck off 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh do duck off 🙄
“I thought I’d have to spend some money then”
Josh, you mean ask your wife.

You’re on a carer break… or are you…

And also, how boring is your life that your content is a set up of your husband moaning about a child’s messy room. bleeping clean it up. They do enough for you with ads and babysitting.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.