Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I can't keep up with her stories for her teenage years.. so she lived with her brother, Mary, Debbie, Suki and then the bedsit? What about the living room in that house.. Plus 2 jobs but was on drugs. Also I thought the bedsit was full of needles etc but in the book it says it was clean.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
And how convenient that each of her foster families had a daughter her age who ended up being her bestest and closest friend...what are the chances?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Roma890

Adding my ten pence to what's already been raised here.

No teacher involved in pastoral support would EVER guilt trip a child into thanking their parents for any school/parent intervention - purely based on that Teacher not being fully privy to the households dynamics behind closed doors.

Another swipe at Issacs Mother and, if that situation was true, the teacher could be reprimanded. I'm calling BS as it's Josh and Rach who are deemed the "problem parents" at those kids schools.

"Our kids have fresh bedding" - only due to Linda - you pay her to be your cleaner.

She has exposed her privilege by throwing a whole cohort of "Full Time Working Mummys" under the bus and aligning their children with abused, neglected children. Class.

Edited to add..the fabulous thing is that this is now in her book. For all eternity. She can't delete that. (Rubs hands with glee)..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

dimples53

She goes on the offensive and attacks or believes she is an expert on things that she has little to no understanding of and it drives me mad.

The pastoral teams at most schools are huge now. So much is done for children to try and support them if parents aren’t able (for whatever reason) /willing to do so. Children’s welfare is talked about more than most other subjects. I know this because I work in education. I’m not just guessing like her.

Her patronising “it gets better” message about Wilby’s autism diagnosis was the same. How can she speak for all autistic people when a) she’s not autistic herself, and b) her son isn’t even in school yet?!
For some it may “get better”, but for many it doesn’t! Certain aspects may improve once communication is better, but other things become far harder to navigate once your child is approaching their teens. Autism doesn’t simply ‘go’.
I know this because I am experiencing it now, and there’s no way I’d preach to other parents of autistic children because I don’t know their experiences!

Who made her a bloody authority on everything. She knows fuck all. I can’t stand people like her!
It most certainly does not "get better"..she is an idiot
Bit of a random one. I wonder why Astrid has gone back to her ‘AstridIwantyouinmylife’ Insta handle? Is it because she’s had a mention in the shitty book and she wants to scoop up the extra follows she may get? 🤔…..

View attachment 2020488
She actually admitted she has gone back to her original name as being mentioned in 2 books she was worried people wouldn't be able to find her and follow her...the ego is strong on this one 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

VCJR

VIP Member
I've had a message from Weeping Cassandra & she wants everyone to know that shes fine 😊.
I'm trying to attach her messages to me but my phone won't do it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
Also, me and my husband work for ourselves.
As do rach and slosh.

We have never missed a play/parents evening/developmental assignment meeting. I would rather lose money than miss these vital appointments and events in my kids lives.

How many times have they been away and missed important events? How many birthdays have they fucked off and done their own thing and not involved the kids. Fuck them. Fuck you rach you massive hypocrite. You’re a joke!

• Heart

Smell_my_cheese

She goes on the offensive and attacks or believes she is an expert on things that she has little to no understanding of and it drives me mad.

The pastoral teams at most schools are huge now. So much is done for children to try and support them if parents aren’t able (for whatever reason) /willing to do so. Children’s welfare is talked about more than most other subjects. I know this because I work in education. I’m not just guessing like her.

Her patronising “it gets better” message about Wilby’s autism diagnosis was the same. How can she speak for all autistic people when a) she’s not autistic herself, and b) her son isn’t even in school yet?!
For some it may “get better”, but for many it doesn’t! Certain aspects may improve once communication is better, but other things become far harder to navigate once your child is approaching their teens. Autism doesn’t simply ‘go’.
I know this because I am experiencing it now, and there’s no way I’d preach to other parents of autistic children because I don’t know their experiences!

Who made her a bloody authority on everything. She knows fuck all. I can’t stand people like her!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Just a note to any lurkers who have come for a look after the news article yesterday about Clemmie Hooper and Tattle, have a read of the wiki (which is a factual account of things Rachaele herself has posted or written about) and make up your own minds about whether we are the hateful cesspit who want to ruin her life, or if we're just sick of her shit and appreciate a place to discuss it. It's the pink button at the top of this page.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Fanaff

VIP Member
The way she reads give me the ick! She is the biggest liar out there, “I called a meeting at I’s school” did you bollocks! If you were interested in those kids, you wouldn’t drag their dad around the country after you and he would put his foot down and stay home and look out for them! “We make sure they have an evening meal” well considering you don’t know where half of them are most days, I doubt that very much.

Reactions: 48

Whatadisaster

I thought that picture signified a time when she was off her face on drugs and wearing her sister’s shoes that were too big because she couldn’t afford a new pair and the whole county lines thing? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 47

DozyWebster

VIP Member
i work in the sector that R is attacking. trust me when i say R’s kids are those who would be identified as our vulnerable children. i’d love to be in her children’s staff room… that’s where the tea is all spilt 🐸 ☕

• Heart

sunmyvibes

So Hinch has finally got In trouble for her countless posts that are ads that she doesn’t declare… take note Rachele you’re always doing this aren’t you! Everytime you wear that shit chav suit you should be declaring an ad! Everytime you share that shit autobiography you need to declare an ad!

Attachments

• Wow

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
So Hannah thinks stabbing people that have a different opinion is ok? Yea I’m sure that will stand up in court as self defence love 👍🏻

Reactions: 46