PTWM #168 She is a fudging lunatic 👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've saw the live from yesterday and thought I'd share some. Couple of points - what does @FridaK think about Joyce kicking about in his new Tom Ford boxers and nothing else in a house full of young women? And at the end is that Lula's room he is standing staring into?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Tell me something, if Rabies is constantly helping all the women in the world 🙄 Why are all her stories of her and PC no more out for lunch, out for a walk, out with Wilby, getting her hair and nails done, lying on her couch. My point is when is she finding the time to save all these vulnerable women who reach out to the savior of women kind 🤔

Reactions: 40
so obsessed with dildos falling out of a bag, when the most adventurous they are is doing it with the lights off. get a grip R, you’re 40!

Reactions: 16
so obsessed with dildos falling out of a bag, when the most adventurous they are is doing it with the lights off. get a grip R, you’re 40!
Apparently Joyce has an obsession with buying from Love Honey. She said she's not bothered and they're not for her. She gave Isaac Joyce's old Apple watch he looked through the shelf to see what else he could have and found a rampant rabbit 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Apparently Joyce has an obsession with buying from Love Honey. She said she's not bothered and they're not for her. She gave Isaac Joyce's old Apple watch he looked through the shelf to see what else he could have and found a rampant rabbit 🤢
Iv not watched those videos yet because I'm about to go sleep and don't want nightmares after looking at josh's flat arse!
But.. why are they keeping their sex toys on a shelf and not in drawer 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iv not watched those videos yet because I'm about to go sleep and don't want nightmares after looking at josh's flat arse!
But.. why are they keeping their sex toys on a shelf and not in drawer 🤦‍♀️
The majority of them were in a bag in the cupboard at the end of the hobbit hole.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What is it with these 2 instatwats and sex toys?? Shes like a bleeping kid. So you have vibrators, bleeping loads of people do. Its not a new thing. Grow up. If you want to use sex toys thats fine, go for it. But why do we need to see your massive gappy toothed mouth guffawing all over the place about it??? Fucks sake!!!

Reactions: 28
Here's a new thread lads!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What's with the sniffing? ❄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
not for her….. who are they for then!?! you don’t just buy dildos and sex toys for no one . 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.