PTWM #168 She is a fudging lunatic 👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to argue, but my child was repeatedly prescribed steroids for chest infections during covid/lockdown, he was then given an inhaler, which was then put on repeat prescription, he’s been diagnosed as asthmatic, had his yearly asthma reviews via text..he has not once been seen throughout this process by a doctor or nurse.
Don’t know what’s happened but for some reason your edit about telephone consultation is on my post 🙃

Yes I agree that some people know how to manipulate the system but again, not defending them, I think they’ve been given the inhaler as they’ve left him for so long and it’s not improving. We’ve all saw them blatantly ignore him and leave him coughing in another room while they grope each other in the toilet.

Personally, I hope you don’t think I’m being out of turn here, but I would try to get your child seen in person tbh, that’s really lazy practise from your gp if you don’t mind me saying, I would've thought they would want to see your child as soon as restrictions were lifted to gain a proper assessment.

Reactions: 11
God my 11 year old got better words written in his valentines card than what josh put 🤣🤣🤣
Are they actually 13 years old??? Fuckimg christ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eta in tribute to Joshua Marshall’s shite poetry, inspiration for a thread suggestion

Thread suggestion

Sacked Joshua Marshall must watch rachele poo, does everything he’s told to do, he wants to set her bum on fire, his only Valentine, pity she’s a compulsive liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm sorry but you hook up with this bloke on Facebook, he leaves his wife, moves in with you, lands you with two kids you weren't expecting, you get called seven shades of slapper by everyone in the village, start a lucrative social media career, pay for his designer wardrobe, brand new car, holidays for 8, renovation on a house whilst he tit cans his job to follow you around treating you like a child.

You end up with 168 threads on a gossip website where nearly everyone who dislikes you and him have dropped by to stick to the boot in at some point and you spend the majority of your time making up a personality that he hasn't got to make him seem a tiny fraction of a bit palatable.........

Then after not even a decade you get
"You have the best bum to touch. I love you even when you make me watch you poo."

For fucks sake, the bar is LOW 🤦🏻‍♀️😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I have a question that I mean to ask often. HOW did Wibble end up with such a normal nose? I wonder if it was a throwback in his genetics? Or was it that Rachael's nose used to be normal before the deviated septum? Josh's nose and chin need their own postcode.
Wayne’s probably his dad…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thread title suggestion

Sloshy and Ratchet sitting in a tree
Horny Viking pills and a crusty fanny
Ratchet said to Sloshy, will you watch me poo?
Sloshy said yes my darling

or

Roses are red, Violets are blue
Rachaele makes Joshy watch her poo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Uploaded the wild ad again, so another opportunity to see how bad the makeup is.
89439889-E09E-4A25-BB5D-159C2A8DF68C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Not to argue, but my child was repeatedly prescribed steroids for chest infections during covid/lockdown, he was then given an inhaler, which was then put on repeat prescription, he’s been diagnosed as asthmatic, had his yearly asthma reviews via text..he has not once been seen throughout this process by a doctor or nurse.
Same with my daughter. She had bronchitis twice and the second time she almost died. That was when she was 2 and 3. Now she’s nearly 6 and she’s been discharged from the asthma clinic but we can still get inhalers for her when she has a winter cough. I have 2 adult friends that have been prescribed inhalers in the last week to help clear their chests of this awful cough going around.

we only ever visited the asthma clinic once with my daughter before she was discharged. If her breathing ever got too fast we would go straight to A&E. I think it’s quite common now to get a prescription for them with respiratory coughs.

Anyway, she’s still a bleep and doing even get me started on that Valentine’s Day card 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Don’t know what’s happened but for some reason your edit about telephone consultation is on my post 🙃

Yes I agree that some people know how to manipulate the system but again, not defending them, I think they’ve been given the inhaler as they’ve left him for so long and it’s not improving. We’ve all saw them blatantly ignore him and leave him coughing in another room while they grope each other in the toilet.

Personally, I hope you don’t think I’m being out of turn here, but I would try to get your child seen in person tbh, that’s really lazy practise from your gp if you don’t mind me saying, I would've thought they would want to see your child as soon as restrictions were lifted to gain a proper assessment.

Oops not sure how that happened..can tell I don’t post very often 😂

Yeah I would have thought they would want to see him in person too. But they haven’t. For what it’s worth, I do not think my child has asthma, I think it’s lazy prescribing from my GP surgery, which sadly it’s the service many are getting these days 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This is weird, in the style are launching a “be kind” range, and the queen of be kind hasn’t been asked to be involved?? Neither has princess be kind herself who invited the idea

Hope she’s straight on the phone to the press to alert them to the injustice of being excluded

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those portion sizes!!!!! My 10 year old has a bigger meal than that!!!! And is a tit roast and pasta all Sloshy Woshy can cook??? Buy a cookbook for fucks sake. Ya boring me!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.