PTWM #168 She is a fudging lunatic 👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God i wish they would just be honest and stop pretending they have an amazing relationship. No one has a perfect relationship 100% of the time and they make far too much effort into convincing people they love each other. Its exhausting just looking at it.
We all know you can't stand each other but are stuck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love when you click on a thread at random, read the first few posts, look them up on social media, think to yourself “they don’t SEEM so bad,” then read on and it all unravels in front of you. Might have to ‘watch’ this thread and keeping cackling 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That must be a relief for Rachel that he's not wishing happy valentines day to anyone else, what a bleeping prick. It's an upgrade from being the most beautiful woman in his world.
View attachment 1961740
well she wasn't/isn't the only valentine in his life… presumably, Mrs Marshall#1 was when they first married/had the boys.

Reactions: 20
I love when you click on a thread at random, read the first few posts, look them up on social media, think to yourself “they don’t SEEM so bad,” then read on and it all unravels in front of you. Might have to ‘watch’ this thread and keeping cackling 🤣
Read the wiki. Shes a wolf in sheeps clothing!

Reactions: 23
How's that hangover today Sloshy? Wishing your turds would leave you both alone so you can love each other the hardest?
I have a question that I mean to ask often. HOW did Wibble end up with such a normal nose? I wonder if it was a throwback in his genetics? Or was it that Rachael's nose used to be normal before the deviated septum? Josh's nose and chin need their own postcode.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She was probably in the woods with another bloke before she got pregnant with Wilby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've had a good old grunk. What a binfire!
I expect not many here will understand what that means😂 but welcome!

Also someone mentioned earlier who would have babysat Wilby last night, that would've been his ipad. Or Edie.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven’t been on here in a while. How did you find out josh isn’t taking a career break? And got fired.?

Reactions: 1
God i wish they would just be honest and stop pretending they have an amazing relationship. No one has a perfect relationship 100% of the time and they make far too much effort into convincing people they love each other. Its exhausting just looking at it.
We all know you can't stand each other but are stuck 🤣
I know it's been said but those who go on about how amazing their relationship are usually the ones who hate each other really.

Reactions: 26
They're like a pair of teenagers. Being kept company while you poo!!! Best bum to touch?? How many others is he touching?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I haven’t been on here in a while. How did you find out josh isn’t taking a career break? And got fired.?
We don't for sure, however this was published on the day his "career break" was supposedly starting:

Plus the fifth one down on here appears to fit as well:

It refers to a panel having been held in May, which was around the time Rabies said they'd spent the day sitting crying, but didn't give any more information about why. She had also repeatedly made reference to him having therapy, which potentially fits with the name of the officer not being revealed due to the potential impact on his/her mental health.

Reactions: 17
I‘m not defending the pair of cunts at all but you can’t over exaggerate to get an inhaler for a 3 year old. The doctor would have listened to his breathing and made the decision from there. She can over exaggerate with the level 3 violent autism but that will all come crumbling down the more he progresses through school as it won’t just be her word anymore. You can hear that the wee boy has been not well for weeks so if he needs an inhaler to help him out for a few days then so be it, maybe it’ll give his useless twats of parents a kick up the arse.

Edited to add, this was all done via econsult/telephone consultation. It’s scarily easily to get what you want, if you know how/what to ask.
Not to argue, but my child was repeatedly prescribed steroids for chest infections during covid/lockdown, he was then given an inhaler, which was then put on repeat prescription, he’s been diagnosed as asthmatic, had his yearly asthma reviews via text..he has not once been seen throughout this process by a doctor or nurse.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.