PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm coming for you??? What??? The duck you are!!!! Get back in your box you lunatic. Its amazing how cocaine and red wine makes your bollocks grow. She'd tit a bleeping brick and fart her name in it if someone confronted her face to face. The bleeping coward!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She's gone out in public with the welder outfit and the granny housecoat too, and can't walk in those shoes at all. Maybe she got those as she has massive blisters from the docs.
View attachment 1937753
For some that's so "hated" in the community that it gives her "anxiety" whenever she goes anywhere she doesn't half like drawing attention to herself with those terrible outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who tells her she looks good in the outfits she wears? Was she doing a science experiment in those goggles, was she going to fix a car in her overalls or was she going to be a 1950's housewife in her house coat?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why has that little boy got a camera shoved in his face when he is in distress? And of course it pans round to her. WTF is it with her?

Reactions: 29
Why does she have to show him so upset like that? Makes me so angry. She's got such a lovely little boy. Betsy wasn't prolonging it, she was by filming it.

Reactions: 28
Oh my god she's lost it. The op should 100% contact plod about this, she's accused her of stalking and trolling when all she's done is express a personal opinion in a public forum...What is she gonna say to the head on Monday, your employee doesn't like my friend's social media output and she politely expressed her opinion about it on the Internet? Sure that will have HR reaching for the p45s 🙄
Of all the hills to die on, defending Hinch is a fruitless kme
An email saying what exactly?
"Miss X used to like Hinches cleaning tips then went off her and finds her content boring now"
It's nothing to do with her! I actually am lost for words on this one 🤦‍♀️
Eta she has openly threatened a stranger on her public page showing her place of work to 200k followers. The school head has a duty of care to their staff. I'd be phoning the police.
I really hope that young woman is ok.
100%!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those videos of him crying on facetime with B are heartbreaking but R you useless bleep thats what happens when you have your oldest child raise your baby! From the minute he was weaned he was dumped on betsy to raise and now that she has grown up and wants her own life Wilby has basically lost his main carer and probably can't understand why she's abandoned him to be left with those 2 useless fuckers who don't even deserve to have any of the kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I can’t get over the coat that looks like a dressing gown, and the Birkenstock slippers being worn out in public as an outfit 🤣 I remember it was frowned upon to rock up to school and the shops in your pjs, she’s taking council estate chic to a whole new level (I’m allowed to say that I live on a council estate and grew up on them)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nothing I love more than 5 minutes of a toddler bleeping whining. Might sign up to Patreon and see if I can pay to hear more of that awful noise, for no reason other than she has duck all else to film.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You would think someone who has lips the size of speed bumps it would slow her mouth down and please do find and report me speed bump lips

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Only started reading her thread since hinch met her at that book thing .

Her husband said she can’t say no to the teens, pity he didn’t say no to her when she got him to misuse police equipment 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.