PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree with what’s been said,
My ex is blocked everywhere, I removed anyone that knew him from my life, even close friends of mine have been blocked for relaying information from him.
I hate the trauma, the triggers, the flashbacks that feel like a physical punch in the gut, I do all I can not to go back to those places mentally because a trigger can knock me for days.
But she is literally bringing him up every other day. She wasn’t abused.
It was a toxic relationship, but then all of hers are with her being the common denominator.
She misses the thrill, he stood up to her, she misses the challenge. A narcissist hates being ignored, it drives her mad he doesn’t give her a reaction anymore,
Josh has his days numbered

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Waynebo obviously didn’t bow down to her like sloshy does, he gave as good as he got and I think she actually misses the thrill of that type of relationship. Sloshy by his own admission has lost weight and his own Insta is very quiet, I suspect he knows that his relationship is in trouble and rather than accept that, he is doing anything and everything R asks of him in the hope that the relationship will get past a rough patch including trying to launch himself as an influencer which maybe he didn’t really want to do. Yes it was tit what he did to S and the boys but maybe R has had control of him since their relationship started. Her exes will no doubt watch some of her reels and be laughing as they knew the day would/will eventually come when she gets bored and moves onto the next whilst building the whole sloshy was an abuser too story. People like her never change
---

Will R eventually blame her horrific mood swings on being menopausal?
Her and Jo have given sloshy a ptwm email address and he is going to contact hotels across the country with a view to doing a book tour. She started going on about how you need to pay the hotel etc and started saying it wasn't worth her while money wise then caught herself. @chickenshopcharlie did you catch this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is that definitely him? There is another of man the same but the full name online from the same area..🤷🏻‍♀️
Can’t see what the fuss is about sorry!! His history isn’t particularly attractive either!!🤢
I was just thinking this... he was abusive towards her wasn't he? Plus didn't he just completely not bother with the girls and he was also from my understanding abusive towards B and Ts sisters mum?

Reactions: 13
Her and Jo have given sloshy a ptwm email address and he is going to contact hotels across the country with a view to doing a book tour. She started going on about how you need to pay the hotel etc and started saying it wasn't worth her while money wise then caught herself. @chickenshopcharlie did you catch this?
What is her publisher not organising her book tour(like greedy/hinch etc) she’s having to pay for it and organise it herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was just thinking this... he was abusive towards her wasn't he? Plus didn't he just completely not bother with the girls and he was also from my understanding abusive towards B and Ts sisters mum?
Yes there was information from the older girls and their mum, which I would more believe than R’s stories.
I don’t think he’s innocent in it all, but I certainly don’t think R is the abused victim she claims to be.

Reactions: 24
What is her publisher not organising her book tour(like greedy/hinch etc) she’s having to pay for it and organise it herself 😂
not to worry …she will open a Patreon to fund it
starting from the Ritz in London, ending in a party on the beach from Bekinds hut in Thailand

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm catching up with today's posts on Tattle.
I can't agree with anyone who thinks Wayne, the ex husband of Rachel Hambleton is attractive in any way, I think he's quite unattractive.
But, his looks are irrelevant.
He was and still is a perpetrator of Domestic Abuse.
I've found some messages from his first wife, V, which I will now add to this.
I've posted her messages before, when she asked me to share them on Tattle & I've told her that I'm now posting these.

Editing to add, that V responded to my message to her that I was posting these messages.
She asked me to just remind everyone that these are old messages from last year. But they do state that Wayne was abusive.
There is nothing attractive or good about a person who abuses another person.
A man who abuses the mother of his children is not a good person.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Yes there was information from the older girls and their mum, which I would more believe than R’s stories.
I don’t think he’s innocent in it all, but I certainly don’t think R is the abused victim she claims to be.
Completely agree.
I'm certainly not condoning his actions AT ALL. I do believe he was vile to V. We don't know to what extent other than what V herself has shared about the time he was courting R where they BOTH abused her and the children. He most likely did physically hurt V and the girls 🤷‍♀️ and we shouldn't know that.
R however has admitted she was violent towards him aswell and has also admitted that she has provoked him because she was bored at times and she hid a knife under her pillow ready to stab him. She also joined in with him to torment V (like she has also done to the boys mum) and continues to do so.
We know that W has a good relationship with at least one daughter and had tried numerous times to repair things with B and L.
I'm ranting now but what I'm basically trying to say is R is just as abusive towards people (including towards W) and I don't believe shes ever been in a one sided violent relationship with an abuser.
(I do know there are court documents from the step daughters that were shared with a poster here and I don't know what was in them, the poster was horrified by them so who knows) but obviously R would have left out the bits where she was mutually abusive.
Just look at the step daughters post in the wiki 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Oh give me a break - here we go with the monthly oh how hot WayneboTonyWifeAbuser is. This piece of tit physically and mentally abused his first wife and now, because he's not " Team Rach", he's suddenly Team Tattler.

Oh just duck of Waynbo ( how old are you with that pathetic FB name, 10?). My only sympathy is for Betsy and Lula who carry the cursed legacy of both of you pieces of manure..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Isn’t it ironic she has enough headspace to concern herself with her ex, but not enough to know what her 2 children Isaac and Lula were doing today?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I'm catching up with today's posts on Tattle.
I can't agree with anyone who thinks Wayne, the ex husband of Rachel Hambleton is attractive in any way, I think he's quite unattractive.
But, his looks are irrelevant.
He was and still is a perpetrator of Domestic Abuse.
I've found some messages from his first wife, V, which I will now add to this.
I've posted her messages before, when she asked me to share them on Tattle & I've told her that I'm now posting these.

Editing to add, that V responded to my message to her that I was posting these messages.
She asked me to just remind everyone that these are old messages from last year. But they do state that Wayne was abusive.
There is nothing attractive or good about a person who abuses another person.
A man who abuses the mother of his children is not a good person.
I also wanted to add that Waynbo could now be enjoying the pedestal that he's been put on, because of his looks.
He doesn't deserve a position on any pedestal.
As well as abusing his first wife, he also brought Rachel Hambleton into the lives of his children from his first marriage.
Rachel Hambleton who apparently "loved those tiny babies" & helped bring them up, also, by her own admission, terrified and abused them.
Waynbo put his first family through hell & Rachel Hambleton enabled him.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
1) why does waynbo look like simon

2) is that nail place where she got her latest nails done? Why did she travel 155 miles to get her nails done in my hometown? Also KDIL hometown but neither commented about seeing each other.
Screenshot_20230202_001445_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I also wanted to add that Waynbo could now be enjoying the pedestal that he's been put on, because of his looks.
He doesn't deserve a position on any pedestal.
As well as abusing his first wife, he also brought Rachel Hambleton into the lives of his children from his first marriage.
Rachel Hambleton who apparently "loved those tiny babies" & helped bring them up, also, by her own admission, terrified and abused them.
Waynbo put his first family through hell & Rachel Hambleton enabled him.
Too late to edit, but I wanted to add, I don't think Rachel Hambleton actually admitted to abusing her stepchildren.
But her step daughter posted on here a while ago, that she was abusive towards them. It's in the wiki.
But still, Mr Chambo was & still is a perpetrator of Domestic abuse & Rachel Hambleton enabled him & joined I too.
---

Reactions: 10
Too late to edit, but I wanted to add, I don't think Rachel Hambleton actually admitted to abusing her stepchildren.
But her step daughter posted on here a while ago, that she was abusive towards them. It's in the wiki.
But still, Mr Chambo was & still is a perpetrator of Domestic abuse & Rachel Hambleton enabled him & joined I too.
---

Put Waynbo first.
Then add what I posted above.
👀 pour sienna.I feel sad for her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.