Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VCJR

VIP Member
Apologies Edies not Emilys
Remember a while ago Edie was shown with flowers on valentines day a few years in a row. They were from a boy in her class whose mums business this is.
Edie has a boyfriend too?😮
I wonder if the character Jake, from her first novel is based on him?

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
Jude isn’t afraid to speak up is she!? She get accused of sitting on nasty gossip sites that the Police are aware of??? I’m pretty sure the Police have a few more jobs above shutting down and arresting everyone on tattle.
👋 😆

The hate group is to do with the nasty piece of work in brixham.

alphabetspaghetti

I really want to buy some period pants for my daughter she only started her periods 6 months ago she suffers wearing pads as they really irritate her skin just like me but she really doesn’t want to try tampons yet. I’m not giving rancid any clicks or money in her pocket so any recommendations?
She’s such a twat and I’m annoyed that I’m infested in a product she’s advertising
Wuka, Flux, Love Luna, Cheeky

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Typical 18 year olds! Strange we never had a big drama for the gram when he tried getting his money!!
---

Would’ve it been more than £500? I never paid into my sons and his just withdrew just short of £1100
No it depends on which bank you chose for your child's trust fund to go into. My daughters went into barclays & she only got £539.

Reactions: 4

Lurking2007

There was no need to post a picture of their card to Seb. No one asked for it, there wasn’t anything ‘influencer worthy’ in it. There was only one reason why she chose to post it.

She’s a spiteful, nasty cow.
I didnt see a card, was it on her insta?

Troybhoy

Can you believe they have that toaster sitting across from where their kids sit and it has no door to stop it flying out in their child's face!!! Barmy C*nts

What shapes this Jace.... video Cuts
SQUARE

OVAL

LIES

It's hilarious, my wee 9 year old actually can't deal with the hilarity in their videos...... The Weight of that van when you hit a ditch in the snow will be fun..... I can see a week of no vlogs on the way when they find themselves in a ditch with no way of getting back on the road. A forecourt garage awaits us again and I can't wait to see the demise x

• Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Not sure if I’m allowed to post this but this is on someone’s Facebook…….he has obvs seen the posts about the money…..
I can’t find him at all on FB all the guys that come up for his name don’t have any recent posts.

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Too late to edit, but I wanted to add, I don't think Rachel Hambleton actually admitted to abusing her stepchildren.
But her step daughter posted on here a while ago, that she was abusive towards them. It's in the wiki.
But still, Mr Chambo was & still is a perpetrator of Domestic abuse & Rachel Hambleton enabled him & joined I too.
---

Put Waynbo first.
Then add what I posted above.
👀 pour sienna.I feel sad for her