Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jxhx

VIP Member
my cynical mind thinks this is what “ her indoors” is alluding to for Bekind, and note NI number is needed .

Child Trust Fund

The UK Government set up Child Trust Funds for children born between 1 September 2002 and 2 January 2011. They were started with £250, or £500 for some children based on benefits their parents were receiving. The money is locked in until age 18, and after that transferred into an ISA.
Over 16's still can't touch the money until they're 18, but they can manage it until then.

it’s Hans Christen Anderson time again
She mentioned the Child Trust Fund after she was talking about the money held by the court. As in there was two payments due to B, £2,000 held by the court and £500 in the Trust Fund.

Reactions: 6

notfake

Chatty Member
Typical 18 year olds! Strange we never had a big drama for the gram when he tried getting his money!!
---

Would’ve it been more than £500? I never paid into my sons and his just withdrew just short of £1100
We had £250 paid in and he’s just withdrawn just under £400! We never paid in either but kept it in a basic saver. My nephew had his put into a bonds type account and think he’s getting quite a bit more.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Who's she got to run the rebl page? Wouldn't be the same person running the patchwork shitshow would it?
90D513E2-B96F-4309-8168-1EA5D0039F70.jpeg

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
bekind and L look like their father

no notification if you like and unlike after reading who has liked
I do it all the time

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Ok so I've been trying to search up the ex to see what everyone's talking about 😅 I can't find him or I don't think I can
Maybe I've got his name wrong completely (if anyone can help 🤭) is waynbo edies dad then?

hiitsmeagain567

Apparently B knows people who are in Thailand just now and is going to join them. She contacted the woman who owns Porky Penguin as she's good at getting cheap flights. She asked B if she wanted a cheap flight with some stopovers or direct and B chose direct. Her flight sounds as if its going to cost about a grand the way R was talking. She said that with the court money and savings she'll have about five grand to go with. She has two grand savings from her jobs in Liverpool yet when she wanted to stay in Paignton an extra day the other week R told her she had to go back to work as she was skint and in debt to R.

When they were in Liverpool at Christmas the guy who owned the Air BnB told them he owned the car park next to the building but he didn't. R had complained about the state of the accommodation as it was so bad it "triggered memories of her childhood" 🙄 and they refunded her one third of the first night stay in the sum of £90. Between her, sloshy and B she also has £600 parking fines to pay.

B's friends are going up to Liverpool to stay at Jenna's at the weekend and then B is driving home next week so be prepared for the golden child lording over them all until sloshy drives her to Heathrow for her flight.

I took it as BeKind is off on her own. She said some 'not friends' have gone traveling, who are older than her and she's watching them on social media so has decided she wants to go over as she's earning minimum wage and working her arse off in Liverpool

I really want to buy some period pants for my daughter she only started her periods 6 months ago she suffers wearing pads as they really irritate her skin just like me but she really doesn’t want to try tampons yet. I’m not giving rancid any clicks or money in her pocket so any recommendations?
She’s such a twat and I’m annoyed that I’m infested in a product she’s advertising
Have a look at the primark ones ? They look decent.

Snerak

Can someone tell me what was posted ive forgot his surname 🤷‍♀️

Also i think i said, i said buy instead of bye.

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
This made me laugh , not about the swimming but she just wants a dry robe. Honestly ste really is all about owning stuff, I love my dry robe , I use mine for dog walks , she doesn’t walk her dogs. And I thought she’s on about swimming lessons but was bobbing on the middle of the sea on holiday.
What is a dry robe? Is it just a waterproof coat?

Reactions: 5

puddleduck

VIP Member
I know the name… but how do I know if I’ve got the right Waynbo’s FB? I’m currently trying to guess based on people’s looks preferences on here and not getting very far 😂 I swear I found him before a few years back and now can’t for the life of me!
You and me both 😭

Reactions: 5