PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's That was another brilliant recap & thread title, .
It's such a shame that Rachel Hambleton is still thieving, conning & lying to so many people.
And Doxxing too.
I really do hope she goes to prison one day, gets a huge fine & has to pay back all the money she has stolen .

Reactions: 24
I'll pop a scrunchie in for your top knot babe

Reactions: 31
No birthday post at all from Sloshy to his eldest son. He only reserves those for Rachel's children.

Reactions: 37
I don't know. I just always think perhaps they don't pay as much attention to the specifics as we do and of course they don't all know the countless other stories that we know.

(It's my three year anniversary on here tomorrow and I've been thinking for a bit that I might be done. I've tried it before but it hasn't worked because I've kept my account on here and the temptation to jump back in gets me every single time . I'm only saying so that if I disappear and my account is deleted, it's not because old hot dog legs has 'found me,' or the Huns are handing out business cards with my phone number on, or that the crank detective has tracked me down, it's just that I've given up my Frida habit. Plus because Tattle is at capacity, deleting my account will free up space for someone else. I'll think about it, though a three year anniversary seems like a good day to go.)

There is only a certain amount of times you can see those bloody tracksuits before you have to throw in the towel. It's been like visualising the content of those little clothing sale leaflets that come inside Womans Own magazine but on a daily basis, with awful models. I'm done in

Reactions: 41
How can she claim the Wilby doesn’t understand anything and is non verbal??? He just went through the whole alphabet in order, naming animals! I think my pre-teen would struggle with that!

Reactions: 37
No I’d be sad we have just become family and I don’t think I can cope - plus few champion my dog addiction and you are one of the few
Jokes aside I’m about 3 years soon I joined just in time for the “lula teas ready” at this stage I don’t even know why I’m here as I’ve kids same age and it sickens me more than anything

Also to add I work with someone who has his hair glued on every 3 months I’m sure josh does this that is not real hair at all

Reactions: 28
I have second hand embarrassment for her that she continues to refer to herself as his mum. He doesn’t call her that. No one else refers to her as that. Oh yeah, and he actually has a mum.
His real mother put a beautiful and loving post up wishing him a happy birthday as always and sending love as she always does with no need to brag or lie xx we are all hoping he actually got to see it

Reactions: 66
His real mother put a beautiful and loving post up wishing him a happy birthday as always and sending love as she always does with no need to brag or lie xx we are all hoping he actually got to see it
I do hope she's OK and has support around her

Reactions: 29
Not only does he know his alphabet but he’s using the correct terms, as in Haitch Gee etc and not huh guh etc like most little kids
Huh guh etc is phonics. My nursery doesn’t teach A B C as it’s not helpful when it comes to reading.
my daughter had ABC jigsaws and could name something for every letter of the alphabet very early but it was just repetition of A is for apple, B is for ball etc. she didn’t actually know what it meant.
I feel like someone has used their initiative and put together the A-Z of animals for Wilby and he’s memorised it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Id put money on him saying the same animal for each letter every time you play this game.
No shade on Alf, he’s picked it up quickly and he’s obviously switched on. I just don’t believe he’s the genius he’s being made out to be.

Reactions: 26
Maybe she's realised she needs to start being nicer to him. This time next year he can contact Sam should he wish too.
He already can if he wishes. Care orders end at 16 unless there's a reason

Reactions: 22
You don't need to bubs
Probably because it’s not normal for a 3 year old to be drinking Coke once or twice a week. But he has had tastes of it since he was a baby along with doughnuts and chocolate cake. She’s setting him up for a lifetime of terrible food choices.

ETA happy birthday seb, hope this year you continue to rip the piss out of old raq, do well in college and get the fuck out of that house of horrors

Reactions: 49
Haven't been posting as I've not been very well but just had to leave this here.
But it's OK for her to say don't crash but betsy saying it will be stolen or written off isn't OK, so I'll come t on her card with the same words... 'Oh brilliant lots of positivity here.'

Reactions: 13
Exact same with my husbands dads wife . Pushed and pushed in the end she said it’s me or your son. He picked her .

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.