PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that what it is 😂😂
Yep she put some tit about it on patreon.

She’s also saying AGAIN that she’s getting rid of non paying people on patreon. Let’s see if she actually does this time coz she’s been saying that for yonks!

Im still there Rach 👋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do we think R will end up with one of these? After all she went on about the scarf Jen bought PA Jo leading to Jen buying her one the same and also buying Jo a bottle of Dior the same as she'd bought R for Christmas so they would both be the same 🙄
That present for edie was £55 😯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow who'd want a signed book by a crook?!

The huns will lap it up just like the weirdos buying hinchs notafarm book!

Weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was going to say is her announcement that she is pregnant as though cargo pants she was modelling looked tight around the bottom half! Thought cargo pants were meant to be loose fitting

Reactions: 11
I was going to say is her announcement that she is pregnant as though cargo pants she was modelling looked tight around the bottom half! Thought cargo pants were meant to be loose fitting
No, she's signed some of her books and is going to advertise them on PTWM.
She had also said on their Q&A the other night on patreon that she started her period last week on the last day of recording her audio book. The same day sloshy made her miss her train by going to buy her a bacon sandwich aa she hadn't eaten so that caused a massive row 🙄

Reactions: 11
I'm still laughing at the fact that she's having to organise and pay for her own book tour 🤣🤣 and now selling off signed copies herself. Anyone else gets their publishers to do it and they get sent so many copies to sign for the publishers to then distribute them.
duck me, hinch gets a luxury stay in a posh hotel and even charlotte greedy got a day in a book store to do signings 😆
Rach, no one gives a duck, stop pretending like your important

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I really want to buy some period pants for my daughter she only started her periods 6 months ago she suffers wearing pads as they really irritate her skin just like me but she really doesn’t want to try tampons yet. I’m not giving rancid any clicks or money in her pocket so any recommendations?
She’s such a twit and I’m annoyed that I’m infested in a product she’s advertising
Have a look at the primark ones ? They look decent.

Reactions: 6
Just realised that if Edie is so obsessed with her beauty regime and is using products meant for adults and spending 30 minutes every morning on her face, why isn't she being sent off to her not-auntie Hannah for a facial? How come Rachel doesn't go there for facials and her skin constantly looks a mess? This has been puzzling ever since that awful Elemis advert.

Reactions: 28
I'm still laughing at the fact that she's having to organise and pay for her own book tour 🤣🤣 and now selling off signed copies herself. Anyone else gets their publishers to do it and they get sent so many copies to sign for the publishers to then distribute them.
duck me, hinch gets a luxury stay in a posh hotel and even charlotte greedy got a day in a book store to do signings 😆
Rach, no one gives a duck, stop pretending like your important
Would ya not be scundered? You’d lie and say no I can’t do signings me nerves blah blah blah. Do we think she has had to self publish?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would ya not be scundered? You’d lie and say no I can’t do signings me nerves blah blah blah. Do we think she has had to self publish?
No idea. The publishing company is Robinsons. But come to mention it, she didn't publicise the fact her 3rd book of tit was sent back by her editor multiple times this time around 😆 and shes not mentioned anything about her manager having anything to do with it and the publishing company certainly haven't done much yet.
She also said that she sent it to Jo to read before she sent the final draft in? So it wouldn't surprise me.
She has a different publishing company for each book so that says alot that when 1 doesn't want to stick around and keep her on for a second 🤷‍♀️
When it gets releases she will probably get jo to write a note with some flowers pretending to be from the publishing company haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.