Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usernametaken2

So I'm thinking that she is so annoyed that Emily has had her baby that she's worked herself up getting angrier and more frustrated. She then decided to get it out of her system by picking on someone that has not said anything directly to her, probably doesn't even follow her, and she will now try to ruin that person's life. Why. To feel in control, by being a massive c#*t. That makes her feel in control again.
Normal people would question why they feel a certain way and work on themselves. Not Rach with too many E's, she attacks people. What a piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Interesting that she’s tagged her book agent after someone asked on here if she has self published….

Also interesting that when you click on that woman’s page she has a post for every book she advertising, and rachaeleeeeeeee’s is the only one you can’t comment on…..

• Haha

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
When she goes on a troll rant it’s normally a massive deflection, something is going on.
We have either said something to close to home, or things are going on at home she wants to deflect from

She thinks she’s such a hero! No, you’re a dickhead and you’re going to come unstuck very soon.
does anyone know who her mate is?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Motherofdragons2

“5 ways to wear cargos from New Look (that are too small for your gunt)”

Why do we need a stomach shot to show off a pair of 00s cargo pants ? To prove she’s tiny tiny of couse guys! 🙄

Ask for the next size up next time if you want to sit without splitting in half 🤢

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Did she really have to highlight that Betsy said this to 240 thousand followers on his actual birthday. Jesus Christ! Have a fucking day off being a bitch.

5A683560-E9B6-4EAA-8058-D64949A11907.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

Wotsit

VIP Member
I also wanted to add that Waynbo could now be enjoying the pedestal that he's been put on, because of his looks.
He doesn't deserve a position on any pedestal.
As well as abusing his first wife, he also brought Rachel Hambleton into the lives of his children from his first marriage.
Rachel Hambleton who apparently "loved those tiny babies" & helped bring them up, also, by her own admission, terrified and abused them.
Waynbo put his first family through hell & Rachel Hambleton enabled him.
I don't think anyone has put him on a pedestal. No one knows him. In some of his pictures he's good looking, in others he's not. Same as the rest of us when we use a filter.

The comments about his looks really aren't that deep that anyone on here needs be offended by it.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
She opted for porridge for breakfast but didn't eat any, so he's made her lunch instead. Meanwhile the rest of us gained the ability to feed ourselves in childhood🤷🏻‍♀️ oh so teeny tiny and cute, and childlike with her turned in toes that everyone else has to look after her and make sure she eats.

• Sick

Imfinallyhere

She pulls stupid stunts like last night then calls everyone else toxic. There’s no wonder she has no genuine friends. She can be doing it for one reason only and that’s to try and frighten her huns from looking at tattle or cancelling their subs.

Just because you share every intimate detail of your friends and family’s lives doesn’t give you the right to do it to anyone else Rubber lips.

Get a fucking grip and stop blaming the trolls or anyone else for your own fuck ups and admit you’re a first class bitch and a dreadful parent. Do you really not care that the companies you work with and your paying customers can also see you doxxing and slagging folks off?

The ‘I’m coming for you’ threat is laughable considering she’s frightened of most of Devon, I’m sure the tattler in question is worried sick about rancid flaps and billy no bollocks coming knocking at her door. Old rancid is digging her own grave one empty threat at a time

spc161

I'm no autism expert but having listened to her bang on about Wilby for months I can say with an experts opinion having just seen her stories that he is most definitely not non verbal .
why does she keep saying he is

DozyWebster

VIP Member
I actually can’t cope. She’s uploaded loads of theese screenshots of “Katie’s” tattle posts. All from hinches thread lol. Nothing to do with her what so ever. Is she that desperate to get up her arse oh my days 😭😭😭
hasn’t she got her own “trolls” to sort out…? sorry but it’s more evidence that she doesn’t get trolled if she’s taking on other peoples???
so desperate to get a arse kiss from hunch??

Last edited:

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
But you don't read here Rach? 🤔 You're welcome!! I should start charging her for giving her content, I accept PayPal....🙈🤣
The way shes wrote it, making it sound like himch went on air in the tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣
No fucker saw it except the make up artist and she certainly didn't tag you in the story either, oops 🤭

• Haha

ems1982

Chatty Member
She wants josh to fight back, that’s the excitement and the thrill for her and it was obvs like that with her ex who she can’t stop going on about! She has literally destroyed J and he is a shell of a man, so he now bores the shit out of her with his whinging and moaning. It’s so obvious it’s a joke.

armywife119

VIP Member
That suck up that keeps buying presents(don’t know or care about her name) what an absolute loser she must be. Buying presents for your boss and her kids 🤮 Not even cheap presents. I’ve just deliberated over a £60 moisturiser and thought it’s too much. Even though I earn a decent amount and have no money worries. Then you have this wet wipe buying her boss’s kid a £50 skincare set. Guess moneys no object when you work for Ratshit.
Obviously making sure she doesn’t become the next toxic one. I cringed to death at the pottery painting when she was trying to make jokes or banter and it just came across as awkward and weird.
What a shame she has no self worth or integrity.
Perfect for Rancid to walk all over and use to her hearts content. I fully believe that woman would wipe R’s arse if she asked her to.

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Just want to add, I just want waynbo to give me a good seeing to, I don’t want a relationship with him and know he’s a piece of shit, but comparing him to sloshy he can do what he likes to me in the bedroom.
I don’t think anyone here is saying that he isn’t a cunt I think we were all just putting him and slosh side by side and saying which we would prefer to shag. Now non of us are ever going to be in that situation to have to choose so it was all tongue in cheek. It’s a bit like the million pound game I play at work,
Would
You…….. for a million pounds??

• Haha
  • Heart