Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Emily has had her baby I’ve heard she had her yesterday .. local gossip obviously not certain until Emily confirms!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bewildered Barbarella

Apologies Edies not Emilys
Remember a while ago Edie was shown with flowers on valentines day a few years in a row. They were from a boy in her class whose mums business this is.
Edie has a boyfriend? 😳 Going from her “book” the other night, I think this is quite worrying and fear that this child will be pushed into growing up far far too soon. She already tries to model herself on Betsy which I get younger siblings will do but at some point a parent has to step in and say you are too young for that and let them be a child. As much as Edie is a very talented little girl, I did find it very sad what she was writing about. My daughter loves writing little stories and drawing picture to go with it but they’re normally about rescuing animals, magic, adventures that kind of thing, not living in an apartment in bloody London with her boyfriend.

Apologies as I know Edies writing has already been covered but I was a it shocked reading that and then reading she had a boyfriend. She’s 9!

• Heart
Nothing I love more than 5 minutes of a toddler fucking whining. Might sign up to Patreon and see if I can pay to hear more of that awful noise, for no reason other than she has fuck all else to film.

• Haha

Motherhen24

The whole autism and nonverbal thing drives me up the wall, soon as she starts talking about it I feel my blood pressure go up 🙄 The woman has absolutely no fucking clue. My two are 4 & 3, both asd and also GDD- completely nonverbal. My son waited over 2 years for his assessment and was diagnosed at 3.7 years within the hour, my daughter was referred VERY early and was diagnosed at 2.8 years also within the hour. They were both described as “textbook” (non verbal, limited understanding, high support needs, etc) but guess what? No “level 3” or “severe” just simply Autistic 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Wonderwall83

So lazy arse went back to bed instead of parenting 🤔 so much for being present more. I can't stand Edie, but I felt sorry for her this morning when she didn't have any clean jumpers for school. Just something small like that can cause anxiety in a child and ruin their whole day. She's ruining those children, they'd all be better off without her! Sounded like sloshy was getting dressed in front of her too, each to their own but I find it inappropriate 😏

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Why does her management let her get away with this vile behaviour? What she has done AGAIN is illegal. There's no way Rioja Roger is still a police officer because he'd get pulled up about her illegal activities and for the things he has said and done.

jxhx

VIP Member
I’m so confused so this school “troll” has said nothing to R only to Mrs H, and Mrs H has completely ignored it but now R is making a thing of it?
Jesus go and love your husband the hardest ever or look after your 4 kids (+ 2 stolen ones).
The thing is she never even said anything to Mrs Hinch either. She expressed her opinion on tattle.

• Wow

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What 18 year old on minimum wage jobs can save 2 grand from working just 3 months while living away from home.
Is that the Truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth again Ratshit? 🤥
She's always making shit up about how hard Bratsy works and saves loads of money. When they bought her car, she said that Betsy had saved up a load of money to get herself a car, then Betsy was shown saying she was skint because she'd been and bought stickers and air fresheners for it. Then she said Bratsy was saving to go travelling, but she was going to buy her a ticket to Australia so she could keep what she'd saved. Now she's saved up thousands while living in Jenna's spare room and being out on the piss every weekend. I reckon Rabies is just throwing money at her, but is sick of us saying how much she clearly favours Betsy over the others and spends more on her than anyone else, so says it's all her own savings.

Reactions: 32

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I don't know. I just always think perhaps they don't pay as much attention to the specifics as we do and of course they don't all know the countless other stories that we know.

(It's my three year anniversary on here tomorrow and I've been thinking for a bit that I might be done. I've tried it before but it hasn't worked because I've kept my account on here and the temptation to jump back in gets me every single time 🤦🏻‍♀️. I'm only saying so that if I disappear and my account is deleted, it's not because old hot dog legs has 'found me,' or the Huns are handing out business cards with my phone number on, or that the crank detective has tracked me down, it's just that I've given up my Frida habit. Plus because Tattle is at capacity, deleting my account will free up space for someone else. I'll think about it, though a three year anniversary seems like a good day to go.)

There is only a certain amount of times you can see those bloody tracksuits before you have to throw in the towel. It's been like visualising the content of those little clothing sale leaflets that come inside Womans Own magazine but on a daily basis, with awful models. I'm done in 😂
I will miss you if you leave us Frida but do what's best for you.

Do we need to agree a code word in case you decide to come back under a different username so we know it's definitely you? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
If it’s illegal why doesn’t she give the info to her policeman husband who’s on a career break to pass on to his colleagues… oh wait…

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Jesus...that fb post has gave me a headache 🤣🤣 if they can post that shite, why on earth they don't allow posts about R baffles me!!
I'm glad I dont live in that neck of the woods (no offence to anyone) but things like that make me glad I live in a city 🤣
I've been having a good read of the spotted posts and some of the profiles. Torbay seems to be full of abusers and con artists posing as charities/cics. Maybe I've just left a sheltered life but ive never known anything like it 🤦‍♀️

VickyVodka

Thanks for clips today - I have a lush new profile pic

Can’t believe the way she snarled at Josh and then in another clip said “we all have to change our lives cause Josh is around more and I’m not really up for it to be honest” - really happy relationship there then

• Haha
  • Wow

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Isn’t she nasty?

I know that’s not adding much to the convo but I just don’t know what else to say. Warped, horrible person getting pleasure out of the thought of ruining people’s careers.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Even tho R thinks she's winning isn't she actually doxxing these people and it's illegal to do so🤨 so they can actually get her done can they not
You'd think the wife of a sacked, disgraced police officer would know better, wouldn't you?

Maybe YTS Alan needs to get on the blower and remind her that this behaviour is illegal.

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
Oh there’s the non verbal little boy talking in sentences and holding a conversation.
He is such a clever little cookie 🥰 he’s so cute!
Non verbal my ass

• Heart