PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just a twit who thinks taking drugs is cool!!
All she did was knock back the odd pill to be able to party all night and did a few sniffs of cocaine... probably bought a bag of weed from the mates of her older brother and sold it on to make abit of profit and thats it 🤣 shes a bleep
I agree. Her timeline also confuses me. For instance. Why when she was a teenager was she working in a cafe for a guy who deducted money off her wages so she couldn’t buy the trainers that gave her PTSD! Because if she was drug smuggling 🙄 as a teen then surely that paid better than a waitressing job and would negate the need to do it. Honest to duck though I’ve never known anyone with such an overactive imagination 😂 Talk about being a compulsive liar Connie in the corner 😂 My gran would have called her a pure dead fantasist!

Reactions: 38
County lines is a new thing.. I’m ages with her and was on the rave scene all be it in Scotland but it was different back then

Reactions: 13
I grew up in/around Manchester and I agree with what you've said. I can't imagine anyone in Manchester moving drugs to Torbay! One of the things that annoys me most about Rach is my logical brain crying out how she's wrong/lies/contradicts herself, but then I remember it's Rancid we are talking about and when did she ever let the truth get in the way of a good story!!
I'm going to message her and ask her was she running for Moss Side or Cheetham Hill? And did she ever fly down the M62 to have a meet with the big men in Toxteth 😂😂😂.

Honestly, it's hilarious when you think about it. This 15 year old kid (a girl no less,) from Torbay apparently breaking the mould and becoming the first teen to run for the biggest 1990's gangsters. Manchester to Devon. Who knew 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
W is just adorable and his vocabulary is amazing. He will be the most intelligent of the lot of them.
As for R and her make believe stories, she seriously must be about 105 years old if she’s fitted all of that into her lifetime!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she describes her teenage years sounds like any normal teenager in a backwater town...bored, drinking, having underage sex and doing drugs. There is nothing groundbreaking about it.
And anyway Rach, most of the drugs back then came off the fishing boats, not the train.;)

Reactions: 33
I'm going to message her and ask her was she running for Moss Side or Cheetham Hill? And did she ever fly down the M62 to have a meet with the big men in Toxteth 😂😂😂.

Honestly, it's hilarious when you think about it. This 15 year old kid (a girl no less,) from Torbay apparently breaking the mould and becoming the first teen to run for the biggest 1990's gangsters. Manchester to Devon. Who knew 😂😂.
She’s taken the fact her family are from Manchester originally and ran with it. Bit like that time she said her dad lived next door to Ian Brady 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

I grew up in Manchester, spent my teenage years in a children's home and then at 18 moved into a high rise flat in Moss Side. Her make believe stories make me more irritated than I can begin to explain. The life she makes out she had, I pretty much lived. But to her it seems a way to get attention and praise. It's like she's read somewhere what it may have been like to be in care and she's run with every single bit of it. But she wasn't actually in care. She was sleeping over at her mates houses or at her brothers. That's not being in the bleeping care system.

I'm guessing I feel the same way when she talks about that as the parents here that have experience with autism feel when she bangs on about Wilby. Or how people here feel that have experience with an addict, when she goes on about being addicted to amphetamines. And how anyone here that's experienced domestic abuse feels when she makes out she's lived through it.

I don't actually believe she's experienced any real trauma in her sorry little life. I think she has figured out being a victim gets her a tit ton of attention and so she latches on to anything she reads or hears about that gets her that validation. She's an attention seeking, lying, greedy scumbag.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Surely if her teenage life was so awful with underage sex, drugs and alcohol she would be going all out to ensure her kids didn’t go the same way. Instead she seems to positively thrive from the way her kids are behaving. I really don’t understand her at all 🙁

Reactions: 44
does anyone know what age she was in this photo and where she was living and with whom

ps I did not know what “county lines” were
It must be her brother John. Her FB post from a few years back shared here the other day claims she lived with him before she went into "Foster care" and moved in with Linda.

Reactions: 10
I had a traumatic childhood. My children will never have my life . They will never know what I went through. I’m breaking the chain not encouraging it to continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I grew up in Manchester, spent my teenage years in a children's home and then at 18 moved into a high rise flat in Moss Side. Her make believe stories make me more irritated than I can begin to explain. The life she makes out she had, I pretty much lived. But to her it seems a way to get attention and praise. It's like she's read somewhere what it may have been like to be in care and she's run with every single bit of it. But she wasn't actually in care. She was sleeping over at her mates houses or at her brothers. That's not being in the bleeping care system.

I'm guessing I feel the same way when she talks about that as the parents here that have experience with autism feel when she bangs on about Wilby. Or how people here feel that have experience with an addict, when she goes on about being addicted to amphetamines. And how anyone here that's experienced domestic abuse feels when she makes out she's lived through it.

I don't actually believe she's experienced any real trauma in her sorry little life. I think she has figured out being a victim gets her a tit ton of attention and so she latches on to anything she reads or hears about that gets her that validation. She's an attention seeking, lying, greedy scumbag.
She's so bleeping privaledged, she's play acting at "being poor" which is highly offensive. I don't doubt there was a bit of tension with her mum/family but she looks to have had a fairly normal unbringing. I'm working class through and through (although lucky to have had a stable family) and this poor persona she pretends at is highly offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Surely if her teenage life was so awful with underage sex, drugs and alcohol she would be going all out to ensure her kids didn’t go the same way. Instead she seems to positively thrive from the way her kids are behaving. I really don’t understand her at all 🙁
She gets off on her 'babies' being attractive and being sexually active. Shes a bleeping idiot!!!!!!

Yes. But it’s not true. He didn’t live where she said he did
Why would you even say something like that? What did she hope to gain from that tragic time? That’s beyond sick. Did she claim to know Ian Huntley too? Was her family swinging with the Wests and Harold Shipman her GP??

I cannot believe that claim 😱

• Haha
Why would you even say something like that? What did she hope to gain from that tragic time? That’s beyond sick. Did she claim to know Ian Huntley too? Was her family swinging with the Wests and Harold Shipman her GP??

I cannot believe that claim 😱
I think she said something about him riding round on his bike, she inferred she'd seen him if not known him. I'm suprised she didn't say she knew Liam Gallagher given her Manchester stereotyping!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion
Josh is still sacked, rach is on the attack, will we ever get our Paypal back??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In foster care, in bed sits, unable to afford shoes, addicted to drugs, running drugs around the country, in an abusive relationship, groomed by an older man.

But still managed to become a Facilities Manager in a facility that met the needs of people with autism and adhd by the time she was 19.

She's my hero 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
"The Tattle trolls" consist of people who have been through the real care system- the real care system which is scary, demoralising, exploitative and downright dangerous.

Rachel Hambleton - you disgust me. You were nothing more than a privileged, spoilt, entitled, out of control brat who was regularly bailed out by your exasperated older siblings and your mates parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.