PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she have the balls to say Wilby is non verbal then put up those videos of him speaking clear as day and putting whole sentences together?! People like her are so dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
R is doing a Joyce and getting pissed and posting randoms on a Saturday night. Anyone know where the last one was taken?
Police officers are regularly vetted and these checks include their family, friends and associates. If Joshua is still a serving police officer as they claim, how the hell are Devon and Cornwall police allowing a Police Constable to continue his employment (albeit on a career break) when his own wife is publicly declaring her involvement with County Lines drugs gangs and the habitual use of illegal drugs?! Not to mention the fact that Josey was residing with them whilst involved in a criminal trial. But go Josh…tell us again that you’re on a career break.
A5157AA8-BD07-441E-AF78-B78AF7746D16.jpeg

Reactions: 30
How does she have the balls to say Wilby is non verbal then put up those videos of him speaking clear as day and putting whole sentences together?! People like her are so dangerous.
She’s literally taking the piss out of her followers.
Wilby is coming on at an alarming rate now, thanks to nursery 👏

Reactions: 28
At this point Wilby probs won’t even need intervention from SLT. His speech and knowledge is coming along amazing. Think he is gonna turn out one intelligent boy.

Reactions: 38
Police officers are regularly vetted and these checks include their family, friends and associates. If Joshua is still a serving police officer as they claim, how the hell are Devon and Cornwall police allowing a Police Constable to continue his employment (albeit on a career break) when his own wife is publicly declaring her involvement with County Lines drugs gangs and the habitual use of illegal drugs?! Not to mention the fact that Josey was residing with them whilst involved in a criminal trial. But go Josh…tell us again that you’re on a career break.View attachment 1884490
Which could tie in with when stabby jo disappeared publicly and they had to distance themselves from her.
I still believe she’s in the background though, unlike Emily who is well and truly on the toxic pile

Reactions: 17
Sloshy multi tasking by driving and staring at himself at the same time.
71E934EE-4D53-402E-95F0-CA4F19953DB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yes they should buy him a little pair of binoculars. His dad could take him bird watching now and again. That would broaden things for him. He'd soon learn the different birds if his animal knowledge is anything to go by. Wouldn't be long before he worked out the difference between a blue tit and a right tit ie his dad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Imaginative play in an autistic child is really impressive from my own experiences! My child could only ever re-enact scenes from films/real life; he could never imagine scenarios and role play.

Wilby is doing so well, bless him. And all whilst being non-verbal as well! 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is what i have been thinking. I havent seen anything from her for afew months cos tbh i got sick of it. But i have been watching afew insta stories and stuff recently. Last time i paid any attention she was saying Wilby is completely non-verbal and that she was struggling so much. He seems to have come along so much since then! Hes amazing with his animals! Saying lots of words. Wtf

Reactions: 13
Yes they should buy him a little pair of binoculars. His dad could take him bird watching now and again. That would broaden things for him. He'd soon learn the different birds if his animal knowledge is anything to go by. Wouldn't be long before he worked out the difference between a blue tit and a right tit ie his dad 🤣🤣
My cousin could name all the species of bird when he was about 4. He lived in central London at that age and probs only used to seeing pigeons. I have said before he was diagnosed with autism around that age. He has an amazing job after going to uni. Plays golf if a very low handicap and plays a lot of musical instruments. I don’t think the two thick twats are going to be able to handle his intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Rachael tomorrow after speaking to Nikki of Hundom.......

"The Trolls came after Wibble yesterday. Saying things like his speech was coming on well and he seemed to have improved massively in the last few months. That cesspit. Full of poison about my child. Not once considering how I might feel after his improvements tit all over my 'paid for' diagnosis. It's all making me poorly in the head."

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Imaginative play in an autistic child is really impressive from my own experiences! My child could only ever re-enact scenes from films/real life; he could never imagine scenarios and role play.

Wilby is doing so well, bless him. And all whilst being non-verbal as well! 🙄😂
The majority of the ‘problems’ with Wilby stemmed from him having absolutely no routine whatsoever, no one interacting with him one on one and just being dragged up by the other kids or whoever was on hand to palm him off on

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wilby is such a happy, intelligent little boy. She really does want to hold him back, doesn't she?

Reactions: 28
Only time I will ever share anything personal on here but I’ve lived through the effects of addiction as my sibling is a full addict! Full heroin addiction (injecting) as well as alcohol. The pills are swallowed by the handful and surprised they are still alive. My home life was ruined from aged 9, my parents reduced to their knees and I could share some horrid memories, some just from last year (it’s now a 30+ yr habit). The hospital admissions, prison sentences, rehab, lies, theft (£1000s stolen from my parents), OD’s to being told many times to prepare for the worst and watching my parents plan a possible funeral to the broken promises and lies. My childhood was ruined, I was jumped on a teen because of something they had done (I’m nothing, nothing like them) and beaten.

I moved out to get away from it.

She’s an insult to families with an addict and it’s boiling my bleeping piss!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Thats also another thing isn't it. She makes out she was this really bad teenager and out of control, taking drugs, in with the wrong crowd, drug smuggling, partying etc then I'm sure as tit she would have got in trouble with the law at some point during all that its inevitable. Yet she never has 🤔 and she would certainly share it if she did seeing as she loves to slate the police force whenever she gets the chance!
This 3rd book is just going to be full of so much bullshit 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 35
It’s mad. My siblings police record is like war and peace. The crimes, burglaries, theft, assaults etc, you name it, it’s in there and all for that next fix. Addicts don’t care, they are blinkered and all they focus on is that fix and it’s the carnage they leave behind for it.

I did training many many years ago to be a counsellor and work with families, more so siblings as they get forgotten a lot and deal with so much. I had to stop as it was too much and not letting me heal from the trauma I had witnessed and been through too.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thats also another thing isn't it. She makes out she was this really bad teenager and out of control, taking drugs, in with the wrong crowd, drug smuggling, partying etc then I'm sure as tit she would have got in trouble with the law at some point during all that its inevitable. Yet she never has 🤔 and she would certainly share it if she did seeing as she loves to slate the police force whenever she gets the chance!
This 3rd book is just going to be full of so much bullshit 🤦‍♀️
Not necessarily, that was my teenage years. I moved out at 16, was already taking speed, acid and pills. Partied hard, definitely got involved with some dodgy people, my boyfriend at the time was a drug dealer, and addict,
I did a lot of stupid illegal tit, but never got caught or arrested.
Luckily changed my life when I had a baby!
A very close family member works for the police and never would have been able to if I had ever had any criminal record.
Just pure luck though.

ETA…her talking about addiction is an absolute insult, my boyfriend at that time died from his habit, as did a lot of people I knew from that time in my life,
Luckily I have never been addicted to anything, but I have used a lot of things to excesses. Surely some of her huns will be in recovery for some kind of substance. It’s insulting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm only writing this because I'm bored and we are at the end of the thread. At the time she is talking about, 1997-1999, the only gang moving drugs out of the Northwest was Curtis Warrens from Liverpool. They had networks all over the world bring tit into massive ports, none of those being in Torbay. Literally nothing came out of Manchester because the dealers were gangs outside, that brought drugs in. They also didn't use teenagers to move product back then, that didn't start until much later in the late 00's early 2010's.

Dealers back in the day were stoic about not generally using kids etc, there were no smaller gangs like their are now, it was all more 'ethical,' if you like and they couldn't afford mistakes as they were all linked. If by some vague chance a kid had been recruited, it was usually by a family member. There was no cruising looking for vulnerable kids to move expensive stashes. Plus the stashes were expensive. There wasn't much cutting back then and the drugs were worth a lot of money. Unlike the watered down, chopped stuff that you see kids moving today having been probably groomed from schools.

So I highly doubt she was approached by anyone or moved anything. Notably that she says she was working with 30-40 year old men. If you are still in the drugs trade at the age, you are a big fish. Not concerned with getting a child involved with shipping/ selling/, far too risky back then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm only writing this because I'm bored and we are at the end of the thread. At the time she is talking about, 1997-1999, the only gang moving drugs out of the Northwest was Curtis Warrens from Liverpool. They had networks all over the world bring tit into massive ports, none of those being in Torbay. Literally nothing came out of Manchester because the dealers were gangs outside, that brought drugs in. They also didn't use teenagers to move product back then, that didn't start until much later in the late 00's early 2010's.

Dealers back in the day were stoic about not generally using kids etc, there were no smaller gangs like their are now, it was all more 'ethical,' if you like and they couldn't afford mistakes as they were all linked. If by some vague chance a kid had been recruited, it was usually by a family member. There was no cruising looking for vulnerable kids to move expensive stashes. Plus the stashes were expensive. There wasn't much cutting back then and the drugs were worth a lot of money. Unlike the watered down, chopped stuff that you see kids moving today having been probably groomed from schools.

So I highly doubt she was approached by anyone or moved anything. Notably that she says she was working with 30-40 year old men. If you are still in the drugs trade at the age, you are a big fish. Not concerned with getting a child involved with shipping/ selling/, far too risky back then.
I grew up in/around Manchester and I agree with what you've said. I can't imagine anyone in Manchester moving drugs to Torbay! One of the things that annoys me most about Rach is my logical brain crying out how she's wrong/lies/contradicts herself, but then I remember it's Rancid we are talking about and when did she ever let the truth get in the way of a good story!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.