PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R is doing a Joyce and getting pissed and posting randoms on a Saturday night. Anyone know where the last one was taken?
Ok billy bullshitter, I’ve gone back through your big book of lies and I have a few questions. Is it your sisters boyfriend or her husband? Make your mind up. At this point you had split with the boyfriend who had left you because you did drugs, and you had moved on to B & T’s dad. Yet no mention of still either taking drugs even though you mention going out all the time (despite being poor), and definitely no mention anywhere of running them up and down the country on trains. Also, no mention of being “addicted” to anything. And you couldn’t afford shoes yet “Tony” bought you expensive gifts. Why didn’t you ask him for shoes if he was so rich??

A few more snippets from “tit I’ve said that makes no sense”. She was doing drugs as a 15 year old in foster care, yet when moved into a befit and met “Martin” 5 pages later, she started doing them?

Also, we can now see where she got the idea of these families of 6&7 kids at Xmas…..

And remember, she was horrified on the poverty tour about people who ate egg and chips, yet in her book it “didn’t matter”

And finally….kids won’t remember if you couldn’t afford to buy them the latest Nike trainers. UNLESS you’ve built a online platform by throwing your mother under the bus over and over again, and you blame her not buying you those trainers for everything that went wrong in your life

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
If any of her fans are reading here today i just want to say how I'm looking forward to reading more about her country line days where I would expect her to add all the details.
Also, maybe one of you guys could prove me wrong as I think she's lying about the level of drug use (no idea why anyone would lie about such a thing but here we are 🤷‍♀️) maybe one of you could inbox her asking her how exactly she got clean. How long it took. It's all about the details and she's being vague AF. I call BS.

Reactions: 41
God she is turning into jay cartwright !

She comes across saying all the county stuff and dozens of flats etc etc is like a badge of honour and she is almost proud of it !! Bravo rachet !

anyone else who has lived that lithe past and who has kinds and who has a platform to tell their story would sign post to places for advice/help!

she is just an arse !

Reactions: 26
If Rach had grown up in a big City she may, just may, have got away with all the BS she spews about her early years.

Unfortunately for her, she grew up in small town Devon where her duck ups and lies confront her on every street corner.

That's why they are so desperate to move away but are, karmically, stuck there for the next 8 years. All the scamming, Patreon income, freebies, designer clobber, hair transplants, horrendous house refurbs etc, etc are no compensation for being stuck in a small town that you hate, are hated in return and where everyone knows that you are a disgraced ex -Copper.

Nice one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
If Rach had grown up in a big City she may, just may, have got away with all the BS she spews about her early years.

Unfortunately for her, she grew up in small town Devon where her duck ups and lies confront her on every street corner.

That's why they are so desperate to move away but are, karmically, stuck there for the next 8 years. All the scamming, Patreon income, freebies, designer clobber, hair transplants, horrendous house refurbs etc, etc are no compensation for being stuck in a small town that you hate, are hated in return and where everyone knows that you are a disgraced ex -Copper.

Nice one.
She definitely has the small town mentality ( no offfence to anyone else - I’m talking about her )
Where I live people would laugh at her with all her big designer logo’s plastered all over her and the tall tales she tells . She’s a joke

Reactions: 30
I’m really surprised she doesn’t just move now. Send the boys to Mannah or granny Marshall, L to R’s mum, E to her dad and B’s in Liverpool. Get a live in nanny (or manny so J doesn’t fall penis first into them) and blame it all on the trolls who have forced her out of P-town 🙄

Reactions: 18
I think she likes to spout these stories now and again to reinforce the narrative that she has all this now and deserves it after her struggle growing up (I say growing up loosely as she never matured past age 14) did she just post these pics on Patreon as I can’t see them on PTWM? If it’s only on Patreon then it’s definitely to pull at their heart strings and keep them paying up.

Reactions: 23
I work in a school were we have children who are used for county line drug running and whose homes have been taken over by drug dealers (cuckooing). It’s not something to joke and claim you did for attention on your insta. Children as young as nine are having their lives ruined by this, they can’t get out of it because these dealers threaten to rape or kill their mothers, sisters etc.
a close friend works on the trains and is massively involved in working with other agencies with regards to county line runners.
It makes my blood boil that she makes all this rubbish up and her huns just feel sorry for her, she’s also trying to make something that’s really serious, dangerous and ruins lives everyday in to something to be proud of. Surely running a woman’s centre she would come across these types of children.

She talks about county lines as if she was off on a jolly. These youngsters that have got involved are absolutely petrified once they realise what they are doing. Petrified for themselves, petrified for their families who are being threatened. If any of this was true she would still be running scared in my opinion, especially if she was doing it for the big time local dealers. She makes me sick, so many youngsters have got caught up in this kind of thing it's terrifying and not something to make up a story about. She is a low life and if josh had anything about him being an ex policeman he would tell her going too far with this.

Sorry only the lower part of that post is mine(from she talks about county lines). I was trying to answer the other ladies post and messed up and it looks like I've written all of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread title suggestion

Foster care, no trainers, county lines story, Rs life reads like a jackanory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She definitely has the small town mentality ( no offfence to anyone else - I’m talking about her )
Where I live people would laugh at her with all her big designer logo’s plastered all over her and the tall tales she tells . She’s a joke
I think exactly the same! She is a joke. A true thick as pigs tit country bumpkin. There is no way she would get away with any of her behaviour if she lived in London or Manchester!! The lies would catch up with her and more people would question her.

Reactions: 24
So she was groomed to smuggle drugs and managed to get away from the people who made her do it? Like it's that easy. She does spout some bullshit!

Reactions: 34
Rach needs to get better at doing her research. I have easily found a peer reviewed journal article written in 2020 that confidently asserts that county lines is a new phenomenon. Conversely, Huffington Post reckons it's been around since the 90s. However, the article I read was clear that, in the 90s, the cities were hubs with dealers travelling to smaller towns to target vulnerable people to act as "runners". Back in the day we called it "joeying". Whereas county lines involves grooming and sending vulnerable people. The whole point of the name county lines is that it operates on mobile phone networks. Has she mentioned her mobile phone in her accounts? No?

FYI Rach, the use of mobiles is where the "lines" comes from, not a bloody train line which is where I think you have gone in your very, very poorly, narcissistic head.

So, to claim she was involved in County lines is really just proof of how ridiculous and desperate she is.

No wonder Josh Marshall was sacked from Devon and Cornwall Constabulary!

ETA as others above, I have considerable experience of working with adults and children involved in substance misuse and county lines, cuckooing, etc. This includes my number being sold to a dealer with hilarious, eye-opening results 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I thought County lines was a relatively new thing? Shes posted this on patrein cos there's no one there that will prove her wrong - people that actually knew her at this time and know this is bullshit.

And she is aware that the runners tend to come from the big cities and drop the drugs to the smaller towns….. not the other way round.

Reactions: 37
I thought County lines was a relatively new thing? Shes posted this on patrein cos there's no one there that will prove her wrong - people that actually knew her at this time and know this is bullshit.
It is. She’s speaking bullshit as usual. I watched an interview with a cop from Liverpool about it and it is a very new “term” of drug smuggling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
If after the last two weeks people still believe that publishers 'legal checks' carry any weight, they must be demented.

Prince Harry is already up to his sixth disproven fantastical claim. His publishers printed all of that knowing the entire media, security services, Military and even the bloody Taliban would be wading in to call bullshit. All his publishers needed to was write "Recollections may vary," in the small print.

(She can write whatever she wants. Luckily for her the 3000 Huns reading haven't got the capacity to give it any critical thought, so on that score she'll be alright. On a more personal level, I have a feeling whoever she's written about in this book may be more vocal about their side this time. It's not a situation I'd like to be in if I were her.)

Reactions: 40
If after the last two weeks people still believe that publishers 'legal checks' carry any weight, they must be demented.

Prince Harry is already up to his sixth disproven fantastical claim. His publishers printed all of that knowing the entire media, security services, Military and even the bloody Taliban would be wading in to call bullshit. All his publishers needed to was write "Recollections may vary," in the small print.

(She can write whatever she wants. Luckily for her the 3000 Huns reading haven't got the capacity to give it any critical thought, so on that score she'll be alright. On a more personal level, I have a feeling whoever she's written about in this book may be more vocal about their side this time. It's not a situation I'd like to be in if I were her.)
I agree she may have taken a step too far with the latest book and she’ll probably live to regret it.

Reactions: 22
I think her followers are dropping at an alarming rate. By the time her books released I can’t see many buying it.
Her content is shite & her die hard Huns knew if they put something sex related on her Q&A session she’d screenshot it. Saddos the lot of them.

Oddball and noballs sitting in a tree, S.C.A.M.M.I.N.G, first comes Facebook, then comes book launches, then comes Patracon and centres

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.