PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to those plans, Edie & Wibble's rooms are both 14m2, Lula's is 11m2, and Seb and Isaac's are both 8m2. Show me your favourites without showing me your favourites.

Reactions: 35
According to those plans, Edie & Wibble's rooms are both 14m2, Lula's is 11m2, and Seb and Isaac's are both 8m2. Show me your favourites without showing me your favourites.
Troll!!
Isaac wanted to live in a cupboard like Harry Potter!

Reactions: 45
Her begging post for all the Xmas stuff annoyed me, and with the lack of transparency etc etc, so got in touch with cic standards people. Today I got my reply. Now I could have read this wrong, but I think they may be investigating the cic, purely because of the we can't tell you if there is or isn't.
So yes Rach, I will own this so do your worst. All my social media accounts are locked down more than Alcatraz, I have no information available for you to use, plus if you did find something, it's most likely to be my abusive wife beating ex husband current wife slagging me off for breathing. Oh and my dad's a retired Police Officer so nothing you can do can scare me more than my dad when he goes into copper mode

Attachments

Reactions: 61
Seb's room looks like a cell! If they've got money for a massive extension like this, they had money to give the poor lad a proper bedroom.

I think she's deflecting again by saying they've decided not to do the extension (like when they suggested they wouldn't go to Jubai). There will be some issue (maybe a leak) and she'll say "oh we had to rip so much out to fix it we thought we might as well go for an extension". She's definitely going to do it. She's just waiting till she can slip it under the huns noses without raising questions.

Reactions: 31
Jeeso. She needs to check the sell by date on her rescue remedy cause I don’t think it’s working.
fuck me… she’ll need more than rescue remedy worrying about when the shit hits the fan and the truth comes outjust before that bloody book launch I honestly don’t know if she’s sleeping, but then again she’s a frauding psychopath

Reactions: 21
Didn’t she say in her live how she had really tried to keep Wilbys nursery location a secret and didn’t she also post a picture of him at nursery once clearly showing the logo on kids tops??
I knew the place straight away from the outside space and the learning journey pics that she shared because I recognised the inside.

I've been round most, if not all nurseries in the bay for work.

Reactions: 18
but Betsy was put in a shed

Reactions: 11
Wanted to keep where Wimbledon went to nursery private, because of trolls? Didn't someone figure it out by the train that went past because of what SHE shared ONLINE? Good one Safeguarding Sally!

Twatty Tina
Yeasty Yasmin
Lying Linda
Bullshitting Belinda
Scamming Sammy
Toothy Tina
Arsehole Anna
Manipulative Maureen
Doxxing Donna
Bullshitting Beryl

Reactions: 34
but Betsy was put in a shed
When she was a young teenager and was able to come and go as she pleased, with no boundaries, which totally suited her. Don't think she'd get away with having after parties and bringing randoms home for sex still living in the house.

Reactions: 19
Yeasty Yasmin is my favourite!
It's perfect for Rachel and her diseased fanny!
That is truly lush .

Reactions: 15
Only one place it can be if a train went by...used to support that setting with developing their practice many moons ago. Used to be very good at safeguarding, looks like Rach is spoiling that for them.

I knew the place straight away from the outside space and the learning journey pics that she shared because I recognised the inside.

I've been round most, if not all nurseries in the bay for work.

Hmmmm our paths may have crossed......

Reactions: 11
The emasculation of Joshua Marshall. Even if he hadn't been sacked by D&C police, he still shouldn't be able to be identified on social media. I wonder how his mother feels about her son now being known by his wife's name?

Reactions: 13
What a day for the scambletons!
It was really uncomfortable watching Josh say his piece about Runts lack of interest at the kitchen shop but we only see that little snippet and not necessarily the whole picture. To be honest I think Linda should have picked the kitchen cos she’s got to have better interior decorating taste than them two muppets.
personally, as much as I don’t like Josh I think he’s on a downward spiral. Maybe he isn’t happy that his sacking has been outed but part of me thinks he’s fed up of Roland over sharing especially about the kids. Now that he’s a house husband he hasn’t got the escape that going to work gave him and he’s realising what a pantomime his life is.
I still maintain that there’s money worries too. Despite Roland regularly sharing her designer gear there’s not been a lot of expenditure like the weekends away, eating out, maybe new car on lease. Did we get to see what the kids got for Christmas as I only recall Something a couple of days later about Wilbs ruining Christmas. I also think the Rebl clothing has been a disaster.
it’s all speculation of course but Roland is manic, deflecting and ranting about trolls and Josh is visibly pissed off with something or someone.

Reactions: 27
I definitely think the rebl stuff has been a vanity project too far and she's already moved onto the next thing being the community fridge. She said in that live that the car they got is the same as the previous one, the garage phoned them to say they were due it so they went and collected it which sounds like an ongoing lease. As for Christmas they were given money to spend whilst they were in Liverpool. Seb was moaning last night as he is skint and wants a tracksuit at £170. She asked him what he spent his Christmas money on and he said four tracksuits and a pair of Jordan 4s.

Why do I know all this about some random in Paignton?

Reactions: 31
I was a fan of ptwm for some time and then I started to see the change which really started to bother me. I then found you guys and have sat and watched from afar as I knew I couldn’t have been the only one to feel this way. I actually contacted her a couple of weeks ago as she outrages me but I never ever expected a reply…. She totally missed the point with what I was saying. Not sure though if I’m allowed to post them here though… and yes I’ve been blocked lol

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.