PTWM #163 A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has lost a lot of people close to her in 2022. Does anyone know does she ever see her siblings? When she first started they were very close then something happened and I havn't followed her recently.
I believe she has 2 brothers and a sister, she fell out with her sister and one of the brothers a long time ago, she was pretty close with the other brother (to the point that Wilby's middle is after him). She showed him a lot, then he moved away to France and she stopped talking about him, a while ago she did a Q&A and someone asked about him, she said that she doesn't speak to him any more. Nobody knows why!

Reactions: 26
haha I read it as David, ignore me, I’ve done my back in and on the sofa high on cocodamol

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t it something to do with the fact of how he told her about her mums cancer?

Reactions: 6
Wilby’s middle name is after the older brother who took her in for a while and tried to look after her. The other brother that she appeared to be close with, is the one that moved to France and we haven’t heard about him for ages

Reactions: 7
Wilby’s middle name is after the older brother who took her in for a while and tried to look after her. The other brother that she appeared to be close with, is the one that moved to France and we haven’t heard about him for ages
Oh I thought they were one and the same, and she had another brother that she didn't have anything to do with for years!

Reactions: 10
Thanks @DipsyDoodle for the excellent recap. The hours of work you put into it are much appreciated 🩷.
Also to the brave souls who watch her absolutely abysmal ramblings in PatreCon and report back. Again, very much appreciated.

*PC JOSH MARSHALL WAS SACKED*

Reactions: 33
Thanks @DipsyDoodle for another amazing recap I have everything crossed that this really is the end of twit and twat They both deserve the misery they have put on so many people. Lets hope Karma kicks them both in the arse.

Reactions: 19
Doesn't she very occasionally show his kids though? I'm not sure he has a relationship with her, but maybe the children's mum does? Definitely no signs of the oldest 2 being close to her any more. I can imagine the cousins love going around to their aunty who shells out vouchers and #notanaddickheads freebies in the same spirit that the child catcher gave about sweeties in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Cheeldren, leetle cheeldren... poor bloody family.

Reactions: 15
She's done a live on paetron - not seen all of it as yet - but she has had her meters read and is now being charged £792 a month for her energy

Reactions: 71
She's done a live on paetron - not seen all of it as yet - but she has had her meters read and is now being charged £792 a month for her energy
Welcome to the cost of living crisis rach
Although I'm sure she can just up her monthly fee on patreon to cover the cost!!

Reactions: 40
Oh bless - is this all part of the exhausting damage limitation directive - "make yourself more relatable to the peasants bitch" - from the Management?

Reactions: 29
Shame that it won't even make a dent in the patrecon income really. Bet she makes no changes. Surely the huns will realise that she is paying far more in electric than some people have to support their families each month after housing costs. Although if u35, single and claiming benefits and that would be about total the amount to live on each month. She should hang her head in shame. My elderly parents live in sauna like temps, but my dad has stage 4 cancer and my 6st mother has angina + COPD. Also, they are 82 and 87 so are at risk in lower temperatures. Rancid and jobless josh have a healthy, young family. No need for it. Put a sweater on, build some physical resilience and stop destroying our planet with your energy use.

Reactions: 39
Better cut short that insta break and start pimping those kids out again racheypoo. You’ll need to work harder on the internet and cut sloshys pocket money.

Reactions: 30
Brilliant once again… missed the light show/beglist debarkle, funny that. Any sign of the Ralph Lauren cost that was gifted to the school knight m shop which was opened for a whole 2 days.?

Reactions: 11
Hopefully that will send a few huns this way. Many I imagine try to keep their fuel, water and food shop to that budget a month!

Reactions: 18
John is the eldest brother. He took her in when she was a trainer-less drug runner.
Then a sister, Leisa, hairdresser, took Betsy to Disney world.
Another brother, Matthew. Very sweary. Father to Evie (she of broken wrists). Think he split with his partner, moved in with Runt for a while before going to France to work/paint boats.

They’re all currently toxic.

Reactions: 36
She has lost a lot of people close to her in 2022. Does anyone know does she ever see her siblings? When she first started they were very close then something happened and I havn't followed her recently.
I think Leisa stopped speaking to her just before the first book came out because of her throwing their mum under the bus.

her brother Matthew moved to France for a while, she never mentioned it but he came back a few months later and he's never been mentioned since.

her oldest brother John was only mentioned when she claimed she lived with when she was 15 then again when wilby was born and she gave him the middle name John.

Reactions: 12
More toxic people than a Britney Spears video

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.