PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Imfinallyhere for the thread title, I edited for the swear. We're sending you for your very own weekend away in a crappy student flat with skiddy bedsheets, you'll have to bring your own fizzy cat's piss though!

Last thread recap:
- Lip Filler Lisa is, as always, a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Wobble and his animals were taken for a lovely festive day out....at the Volvo garage. With both adults at home without jobs, you'd think one of them could do errands while the other looked after the level 3 autistic, violent toddler. Anyway, they've had the "worst day in months" with "meltdown after meltdown" and "he hurt himself lots". If he was whingey it was probably because he's 3 and he was dragged to the car showroom, and he got very bored very quickly 🤷 yet again no evidence of any meltdowns or Wilbert being hurt.
- @chickenshopcharlie regaled us all with a highly amusing round up of the implosion of a WhatsApp group set up by the Patreon huns, the full details can be found here https://tattle.life/threads/ptwm-16...money-rach-tell-the-truth.36072/post-13190810 it's a long read, but I promise it's worth it! The "hubster" 🤢 of a hun (code name Derek) promised to come on Tattle and duck us all up (here's the voice note https://tattle.life/threads/ptwm-16...money-rach-tell-the-truth.36072/post-13197933), unfortunately poor old Derek didn't manage to keep to his word, and we all remain sadly unfucked! It turns out the huns have been raising money amongst themselves "for the prison babies", with one of them giving out her PayPal and bank details - sound familiar?! Rambo asked them not to discuss Tattle as it "makes her poorly", yeah sick at the thought of her loyal PatreCON customers coming here and seeing us talking sense about her scamming.
- some head has sent a little gift for Wobbly (a colouring book). Of course Rancid thinks it's totally lush and not at all creepy that a complete stranger has managed to work out her address 🙄
- the parents of the year are taking their favourite kids off to Longleat for the day, and old Socks 'n' Sliders Steve asserted his authority by giving Isaac specific instructions for what to do when his delivery of a bird turns up. Oh, and Lula's not coming either, she's manning the till at the tat shop. On Patreon, Ratchet had said they were going to get up and off to Longleat between 7 and 8am, but at 10am they were still at home because loads of huns told her it was really busy. Ratfink emailed Longleat saying she's got an autistic child and asking if there's anything they can do (most SEN parents who need to make use of any special provisions would have done this in advance so they can plan appropriately, but what would they know?).
- meanwhile, Bratsy video called Scouse Jenna while she was cleaning her room naked - early attempt at starting her own Only Fans?
- it appears that the visit to the Volvo garage was to get Sloshy a new car, as while the monkeys were climbing all over it, he could be heard saying "I only got this yesterday". Who picks up a brand new car and the next day takes it to a safari park?
- apparently the queues were too long to get dinner, so instead the kids were given ice cream in the rain, and Wilby had a meltdown in the car on the way home (did he Raq? Was it actually a meltdown, or was it because he was tired, bored and hungry, because his ridiculous parents didn't plan properly for taking 2 children out for the day?).
- meanwhile, in Liverpool, Bratsy's trying to launch herself as an influencer, showing "a random day in the life, getting my eyebrows done". Yawn.
- Rectum threw a party for the women at the centre (aka her employees and hangers on), with the sort of buffet that hasn't been seen since a church hall kid's party in 1989.
- Rambo spent some quality family time with Mannah and her husband on Christmas Eve - by getting them to fold her laundry while she filmed them in the kitchen. Such an amazing host!
- on Christmas day, Wilbert was given more animals, and Edie commented "all we need now is Seb and Betsy" 👀 has Seb moved out as well?
- Edie's got the Dior lip oil she asked for, complete with her name engraved on it (which would have made it £40, entirely appropriate for a 9 year old). Apparently Lula had wrapped all Edie's presents, because Ratface was clearly far too busy.
- as a special Christmas treat, we finally got to hear about Sloshy's row with the bin man. Thrilling stuff, although Slosh was disappointed that he didn't knock on the door to congratulate him on doing his recycling correctly the next week.
- OF COURSE there's a "FML" story about having no cooking oil, so Volvo Victor has packed all the kids up in his new motor to go off to try and get some so they can make their dinner. Horse Pubes Helen is missing Bratsy, and won't do a Christmas picture without her, but it's all ok because they're off to Liverpool to see her in a couple of days. The Santa at Wilbert's preschool went off sick, so they asked old Red Wine Raymond to step into the role. Luckily the fake beard covered most of his face and the tic tac teeth, so he didn't scare the kids too much.
- she's probably on the beg for an ad deal, because she tagged the cookware they're cooking their Christmas dinner with.You can use whatever pots and pans you like hun, your husband still serves up dishwater gravy!
- on Boxing Day Rancid and Merlot Malcolm headed out with some of the kids to have a boozy lunch Arsetrid and Simon, and Sloshy was complaining about Lula being bored and slumped on the table. Rumplestiltskin spilt her hot chocolate on Arsetrid's cream coloured jeans, and afterwards in the park she bit Lula on the head 🤷
- the trip to visit the golden child is looming, and Rectum couldn't be more excited to be reunited with her favourite. Meanwhile, Bratsy can't do anything without Jenna reporting back to BV Brenda, with texts being screenshot and shared 🙄
- despite claiming that she can't drive on the motorway, Lip Filler Lesley managed to drive all the way to Liverpool, which apparently took ten hours. Well done hun, you definitely deserve a fizzy cat's piss or two after that!
- Silky Penis Steve was allowed out without Ratchet surgically attached! I mean, he was only allowed to take Wilbert to the zoo, and probably had to send his live location to the most beautiful woman in his world every 30 seconds to make sure he wasn't falling chipolata first into a hot female keeper.
- the older kids appear to have been left to their own devices in a strange city while the gruesome twosome headed out for a meal. Poor little level 3 autistic, violent Wilby, staying in a strange place surrounded by strange people, however will he cope? Just fine, apparently 🤷
- it turns out that the "lush" Airbnb that Rabies rented in the city centre is actually some scummy student accommodation with locks on all the doors 😂 no expense spared when she's off to love Knife Tattoo Nigel the hardest, but when the kids are involved it's the cheapest and shittest she can find. Tallulah had a medical emergency involving passing blood clots "the size of a fist, with veins", and was taken to hospital, but the wait was 12 hours so her loving mother took her back to the tit rental (and put a clot in the freezer to show the doctor when they get home). Excellent parenting, not only not bothering to get appropriate medical advice at the time, but talking about it to the paying huns.

Just a reminder that a D&C police officer was dismissed for misconduct, with the date of this article being the same date as a certain person started their "career break"...👀

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October:
Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Thanks to @Imfinallyhere for the thread title, I edited for the swear. We're sending you for your very own weekend away in a crappy student flat with skiddy bedsheets, you'll have to bring your own fizzy cat's piss though!
Thanks very much! I’d like to donate my prize to PTWM for keeping me entertained, she deserves a break with her little joshy ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is this story some kind of sick wind up to get at the trolls? I'm struggling to believe it. Essentially, Lula was having a gyny incident, she doesn't know if her 13 year old miscarried, and she & Josh bolted from the hospital with her. Then left her 20 odd hours later, in a city, without adults, to go out on the piss???? Come on. This can't be true.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
@ems1982 nothing been said on the WhatsApp about it. I just went to check. Surely the huns will see how inappropriate this is tho - how much more will it take!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder why she feels like she can share all the personal stuff on Patreon when she knows there’s “trolls” on there and it gets back to here but she doesn’t share it to her main page. Is it because she has some warped conscience that it’s not as bad as it’s not as big an audience or is it feels like a safer community crap on Patreon? Or does she like it being leaked to here as she has this weird love for attention here?

Reactions: 31
That was an amazin recap & thread title again.
Lush.
I'm still shocked, disturbed & in disbelief with what Evil Rachel revealed on her last live video.
If social services don't get involved this time, then shame on them. T has just had a horrendous physical and mental trauma & her lazy bleep of a mother couldn't be bothered to wait for her to have a full medical check up & necessary treatment.
Will she actually remember to get the RPOC with the veins out of the freezer?
Or accidentally leave it there for the next guests or returning students next month? 😫.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Brilliant recap!! Derek still makes me laugh, the absolute wet wipe.

Carrying on from the last thread, I wonder if Rachel talked about it on the live and implied it was a pregnancy without saying it so that she can cry in a few weeks that the trolls are saying T is pregnant and what kind of nasty trolls would do that?

Whatever has happened, it shouldn't have been discussed on a live or anywhere on social media.

And let's face it, the blood clot she claims was the size of a fist with veins was probably the size of a pea with no veins.

Tell us again Rachel, why you wouldn't stay at the hospital to get your child checked out? I was sent to hospital when I passed clots and the pain was irrelevant as they were concerned about the clots themselves and they were considerably smaller than a fist. You are told to seek medical attention if they are the size of a 50 pence or more and not usual for you. They clearly aren't usual for T.

duck me Rachel (who never reads here 🤥) you've truly shown now how tit a parent you actually are. You are an absolute disgrace.

I wonder why she feels like she can share all the personal stuff on Patreon when she knows there’s “trolls” on there and it gets back to here but she doesn’t share it to her main page. Is it because she has some warped conscience that it’s not as bad as it’s not as big an audience or is it feels like a safer community crap on Patreon? Or does she like it being leaked to here as she has this weird love for attention here?
I think she leaks it on patreon then in a week or two will cry saying the trolls are spreading nasty rumours about T being pregnant on her PTWM page

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Can someone video the bit where she talks about Lula. Don’t post it on here but just keep it so that when she twists the story and says the trolls have been saying this and that about Lula, someone has the facts. Do lives get saved to watch again later?

Reactions: 38
Is this story some kind of sick wind up to get at the trolls? I'm struggling to believe it. Essentially, Lula was having a gyny incident, she doesn't know if her 13 year old miscarried, and she & Josh bolted from the hospital with her. Then left her 20 odd hours later, in a city, without adults, to go out on the piss???? Come on. This can't be true.
If it’s a made up story for the trolls as a joke then it’s sick. Whichever way you look at it it’s sick. If she’s encouraging L to tell such a lie to Patreon then R needs help. The story whether true or not can be triggering for many especially those that have miscarried due to dv. She’s one sick woman

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I just can’t 😩 Those poor children!

Seriously what are the huns and SS seeing that we aren’t?! It’s one tit show after another. I don’t know why people can’t see this 🤯

Reactions: 30
I’m sorry but if none of lulas family, and I’m including people like her Nan, Hannah and granny marshall etc in that or her teachers don’t take this further then I literally despair.

Reactions: 58
I agree. She knows 100 percent whatever gets said on her patreon lives is shared here. I think she knows she has to share more, more, more for the paying huns and as long as shes getting paid thats her number 1 priority. She wants them to feel like only they get to know the real her and they're her besties. Money is her God and she's selling her kids private life for it. Really sad hearing about her daughter. Its just a very sad state of affairs.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Think your last sentence is spot on. She's an utter attention seeker. No matter who she hurts in the process.

Reactions: 25
Fantastic recap as always.

It’s all just funny to R though. T does seem very ‘ok’ for someone that was passing massive blood clots the night before. And not the best colour skirt to be wearing. I don’t know what to think. It jumps all over the place, one minute I think it’s true, next I don’t. Ruby was there as well though, I cut her out the side, so if she’s lying she’s dragging her into it too.
I can’t find the bit of T saying about the ‘kid’ it was a flippant background comment and the lives were an hour and 20 mins long. @weeping cassandra if you haven’t watched yet and are going to maybe you can get that bit coz I’m not watching it all again! 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
This was meant to be a family break to visit Betsy and it’s turned into an utter shitstorm. They haven’t spent the majority of the time with B, Rachel has spent a couple of hours on Patreon Live implying her 13 year old is having a miscarriage, they do a runner from hospital and then go out on the piss leaving said 13 year old to mind level-3 Wilby in mouldy tit-stained accommodation with stray children for company.

WTF.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

It’s all just funny to R though. T does seem very ‘ok’ for someone that was passing massive blood clots the night before. And not the best colour skirt to be wearing. I don’t know what to think. It jumps all over the place, one minute I think it’s true, next I don’t. Ruby was there as well though, I cut her out the side, so if she’s lying she’s dragging her into it too.
I can’t find the bit of T saying about the ‘kid’ it was a flippant background comment and the lives were an hour and 20 mins long. @weeping cassandra if you haven’t watched yet and are going to maybe you can get that bit coz I’m not watching it all again! 😂
So she struggles with her periods and that's why she's on the patch.

So why would Rachel ask if it was a pregnancy? That's pretty much admitting you know your 13 year old is having sex. I wonder if Ts boyfriends parents know?

Putting her on the patch for her painful periods doesnt mean she would start having sex, she's clearly been put on it because she's having sex.

All Rachel will think is how she's a wonderful parent for putting her 13 year old on contraception and will see no other wrongdoing

• Sad
Reactions: 40
So she passed massive blood clots and a few hours later was left babysitting her autistic brother? Words fail me. For her to think it may be a miscarriage she clearly knows T is sexually active. She absolutely disgusts me and so do all those around enabling her

• Sad
Reactions: 43

None of it makes sense because in that clip Lula says its definitely not a pregnancy and that she told her boyfriend and he asked if she had cheated (implying that she doesn't have sex with her boyfriend) yet moments later (or before) she asks her mum "so could that have been a kid then"
So either Lula is sexual active with her boyfriend and is keeping it from R, they are trying to cover up the fact shes had unprotected sex and its resulted in a pregnancy, or R is being dramatic and implying the pregnancy to start the rumour mill going... which all 3 of those are despicable anyway as her mother!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.