Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Christmas thoughts:

Probably already been said but too many presents and not enough love under their tree.

Why the fuck is Tallulah wrapping her sister’s presents? Rachel is the laziest “mother” to ever exist.

• Sad
Reactions: 59

FridaK

VIP Member
Merry Christmas Everyone, if you are having a good, bad or any other type of time. Please remember on Boxing Day we all go back to screaming "Just please fuck off" at our Smart Meters 😤, cleaning up the crap that everyone has left on every surface of the house 🎄and wondering how the hell we are going to get through January without filing for bankruptcy. Peace to you all ✌

• Heart

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
I just wanted to leave this here, for anyone struggling over the festive season. Not everyone is having a jolly old time for various reasons, but there is always help available if you need it. Look after yourselves, my lovely Tattle bastards ❤
thank you, my friend killed herself last week. This is so important ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

FannyAnn

It's very niche isn't it... I mean, who wants to wear clothes labelled with the initials of someone else and their kids? It's fucking weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha

HollyJ

Here’s a screenshot for you all that interested me….look at what Grace says. She basically confirms that some of what they read on here they agree with. This ties in with what I said the other day about how I feel some of them are slowly seeing the light and so now that we’ve got their attention by posting their chat on here, it might be a really good time to address points that we want them to consider re ptwm. No nastiness needed because that’s what upsets them (understandably so tbf) but how’s about we now have a focus on posting some factual messages one after the other of things we see that they don’t necessarily see. Maybe we can get some questions asked amongst them this way?
Obsessive stalkers?! In the nicest way possible I’m not the one in a WhatsApp group fan girling over some delightfully horrible human.

Where do you all think the PayPal went?
Whats the consensus on all the begging and lack of proof of where money/vouchers actually go?
How do you think she affords all the fancy gear/wages of all her mates (employees)?

Well tonight has felt like the tattle Xmas party. must turn in now though. Thanks for making me laugh so much tonight ladies 👍😂
Night huns 👋 night Derek 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
No I didn’t get a missed call. Don’t worry I don’t think there’s anything identifiable in there. As much as I’d love to chat to you 😂 I threw a few mistruths about myself in there because I know they’ll try looking for me and like I said before, they are not very bright! 😂
I think Nikki threw poor old perfume hun out because her name was Charlie… poor Charlie 😔😂
Phewwww thank god for that lol. There was a Charlotte who left on 4th Dec so I thought it could have been you but that’s good that it isn’t. I’m also really glad I withheld my number before ringing now too. Can you imagine….”chicken shop charlie??” “No - who the fuck are you”.

Awkward 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'd like to know if they think its acceptable the way they treat all the kids. And do they not see that R is the common denominator in her breakdown of relationships with people, for example, her parents and siblings, her friends like josie and Emily. Do they think its OK the way she's publicly slated the boys mum in 3 books and online and sent private court documents that belong to her step daughters to complete strangers that never asked for it. Why she took edies dad to court and made up lies??
Do they really believe Rs story that V is a troll on here called Lucy?? Do they not realise that R has admitted she was also abusive to her ex husband??
Have they read the wiki with actual proof and receipts to back up what is discussed on here 🤷‍♀️

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Guys, I have to confess, I'm feeling really worried now. Maybe I shouldn't have done what I did? After all, between Josh tracking IP addresses and now Derek the destroyer on the warpath and the fact the huns have tracked me down.......

I can't even keep a straight face while I type it 🤣🤣

Josh was sacked, Rachel's an abusive scamming cunt, the huns have gone off and abused some poor woman called Emily Chambers and probably ruined her Christmas and don't even get me started on Derek's voice note, the knob.

• Haha
  • Heart

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
I think the more pressing matter is who’s looking after the kids when Derek and wifey are fucking up Tattle? Someone needs to think of the children.

• Haha

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Ladies of what’s app

where has all the PayPal money gone?
where are all the receipts and proof we were promised years ago?
where is the monthly newsletter?
do you really think all the money from patreon goes to the patchwork?
do you find it distasteful all the posh meals holidays nights away and then a big beg straight afterwards?
Does it not irk you that Rachel’s mate Betty used the donated items for herself when she’s not in need?
do you find it bizarre how many people end up toxic?
do you think Rachel is keeping to her end of the bargain and doing on patreon what she advertised she would do? A journal? A podcast? Etc etc

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Someone really needs to take Rachel to one side and politely say this is boring as fuck now.
View attachment 1832809
This is why she's in Jenna's spare room instead of Australia, so Rabies still knows exactly what she's up to all the time. It's letting Bratsy feel like she has a bit of independence from having her mum all up in her business, when actually Jenna reports back every time she burps, farts, or sneezes.

I'm not a big fan of Betsy but for fuck's sake, let the poor girl live a little.

Reactions: 58

Imfinallyhere

I thought I would just say (to the people in the WhatsApp group) that it’s ok to get things wrong. Rachel is a very good story teller and some of her daily life is relatable, kids problems etc but if you have children of your own would you tell up-to half a million people you don’t know about their periods, sexual health, where they work? The list is endless.

If you are donating money to her to help people in need are you happy that only a very small amount of that money you donate makes it to the dv victims whilst the rest is spent on wages for her friends, herself and seemingly now Josh (who is on a career break to help look after the children) who is a director of one of the companies.

If she can afford brand new cars every 12 months, designer gear, holidays abroad and weekends away when it suits does she really need to go on the beg for essentials for families in need? What essentials do you think you’d need if you fled your home with nothing? Sorry, my head is in a spin just now as the more I think about it the more ridiculous the whole thing is.
Remember charity begins at home and if you have spare then support your local community

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Pisses me off when she tries to say trolls got betsy the sack... because any legitimate business would only sack someone for a sackable offence 🤷‍♀️ not because their mum is a twat on Internet.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
don’t forget when they left Seb with a broken arm and the dentist had to tell them that he needed medical attention which would have resulted in a referral.
Poor lad had been walking around with a broken bone for a week before they bothered getting him checked, and in the car on the way home Josh told him off "for al the worry you've caused Rachaele".

Rachaele's niece also broke both wrists while in Rachaele's care, and was assumed to be "dramatic" and not checked over.

Wilby has eaten firelighters and his own poo, as well as played in an unflushed toilet, switched on an electric fan while Rachaele was in another room videoing herself trying on bikinis, played with a reed diffuser, played with the strings on a guitar, apparently smashed the glass on the wood burner (although there was no evidence of this, just Rachaele's word), knocked over and split the water out of a lamp in his room near live plugs, opened and tipped over a tin of paint, climbed on the table.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
5639D60D-C1BA-4ACD-B7FA-5B325040D841.jpeg

Derek instantly reminded me of the bloke from dogging tales documentary on channel 4.

Here he is with Frankie and queen Nikki.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fourcats

i
Screenshot_20221226_002407.jpg
is it just me or does anyone else think her bent pink leg / knee looks like a penis head

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I wish I could get the videos to show you but she jumps around from pillar to post as usual. So in one part she says it’s to do with the patch. The gynae nurse agreed it’s a hormone clot. In another she said she had to ask T if it was a pregnancy. Another nurse she sent it to (Gayle, I think she’s been mentioned before) agreed it was a pregnancy. T said no but later on said ‘was there a kid in there then?’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
As a side note, do you think her mother lovingly washed out her period pants for her so she had clean ones after this ordeal. Did she fuck, that would be her sister that washed them out by hand!
What the FUCK? So, to me, T’s response is indicative that she a) is most likely sexually active, b) potentially had an inkling she could be pregnant and c) is TOO FUCKING YOUNG for any of this. And for that cretinous woman to sit and share this with her paying followers is abysmal. If I were the mother of T’s boyfriend I would be hitting the roof. This has social services written all over it. I hope she gets T medical attention one way or another.

Scd1991

VIP Member
next item…
This is what they put on their queens of patreon stories after they got the tree 🙄 the next story was nikki’s personal bank details for them all to send her money
“….to the babies in prison”
How bad are these babies? Should we be worried they come after us after they are released? 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 56