PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know the real opinion of Greedy, Stacy and Hinch on Rachaele Hambleton queen of scams.

Reactions: 21
I wonder why he never showed his face? Do you think Queen chair Nikki put her foot down because it would make Rashflaps poorly

Reactions: 18
Right. I'm not on Rachael's Patreon page, I'm not in the WhatsApp group and I'm not on the Queen of Patreons page. However, based on what @chickenshopcharlie put on here yesterday, it took me 10 mins last night to find "Derek."

His name is Mark and he lives in Weymouth.

Now I could splash all he and his wife's open pages all over here, but I won't because I'm not a c*unt, wanker or whatever else he said. My point is that there's a reason for all of us 'keeping it on Tattle,' and that's not only our safety, but even Rachael's & Co including the Huns.

The main thing for all of them is don't blur the lines, we exist in tandem, no need for any crossovers, and no one should be breaching into peoples lives like they have with whoever this poor Emily Chambers is.

Sorry, just had to say that. As you were 👍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Right. I'm not on Rachael's Patreon page, I'm not in the WhatsApp group and I'm not on the Queen of Patreons page. However, based on what @chickenshopcharlie put on here yesterday, it took me 10 mins last night to find "Derek."

Now I could splash all he and his wife's open pages all over here, but I won't because I'm not a c*unt, wanker or whatever else he said. My point is that there's a reason for all of us 'keeping it on Tattle,' and that's not only our safety, but even Rachael's & Co including the Huns.

The main thing for all of them is don't blur the lines, we exist in tandem, no need for any crossovers, and no one should be breaching into peoples lives like they have with whoever this poor Emily Chambers is.

Wow you’re good! How the hell did you find that from what I said? I don’t even know that! 😂
Maybe that’s a reminder to me that I need to be more careful as well because I don’t wanna cause tit for anyone, I’m just having a laugh with old Derek.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Greedy and her partner are well known scammers too, who love to blame the trolls for everything so they’re a perfect match 😡
Oh really! I quite like Charlotte! Oh well I’m surprised Hinch and Stacy managed to over look that! I wonder how their friendship came about, being that they live nowhere near each other, I guess with Stacy they have the ITS range in common.

Still it must make Rachaele Hambleton very jealous 🙌🏻

Reactions: 10
I would love to know the real opinion of Greedy, Stacy and Hinch on Rachaele Hambleton queen of scams.
There must be a real reason why these guys don't comment on her posts, tag her or invite her to Influencza Gigs - of course they read here and are probably privy to more scandal than we know. Hinch and Solomon have never bothered me and, as far as I'm concerned, are incomparable to Rach with her scamming and lies.

The only blue ticker she has commentating on her page is the mutually troll obsessed Nicola McLean whose career is in the doldrums these days.

I’ve just noticed the Patreon insta has its own logo. Someone has actually taken time out of their lives to write “rach’s queens of Patreon” and turn it into an actual logo. I am 💀 from 😆

There must be a real reason why these guys don't comment on her posts, tag her or invite her to Influencza Gigs - of course they read here and are probably privy to more scandal than we know. Hinch and Solomon have never bothered me and, as far as I'm concerned, are incomparable to Rach with her scamming and lies.

The only blue ticker she has commentating on her page is the mutually troll obsessed Nicola McLean whose career is in the doldrums these days.
Is getting your tits out in lads mags then marrying a crap footballer in the hope you’d become the next posh & becks a “career”??

• Haha

personally i think you should be a bleep ;)

Imagine FridaK coming and bleeping things up for Derek 😂

(jokes obviously, i completely agree it should stay on tattle)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just let my “hubster” 🤢 have the pleasure of listening to that voice note and after a long silence with a look of shock on his face face he has declared that, in his words, “dangerous derek needs to hand his man card in” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Seeings the huns are always egging R on to dox anyone that dares ask her a question…..and I bet Queen Nikki, Derek, Frankie etc etc are the loudest ones shouting that……be interesting to see how they feel about now “potentially” having the same done to them???
(Not saying you should by the way…….😏)

No offence to anyone on here or their immediate families, but every Mark I’ve ever met has been a complete and utter bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wow you’re good! How the hell did you find that from what I said? I don’t even know that! 😂
Maybe that’s a reminder to me that I need to be more careful as well because I don’t wanna cause tit for anyone, I’m just having a laugh with old Derek.
I'm not sure how she got that from your post either 🤷‍♀️ be interested to know though

Reactions: 12
I'm as guilty as anyone for calling the Huns "as thick as tit" or "deserving to be fleeced" and it really bothers me now that a small percentage of the Patrecon subscribers will be genuinely vulnerable women - women that had been in DV relationships, women living on the breadline, women with low self esteem and mental health issues, women who had spent their childhoods in care - women who had thought they had found their "tribe".

I feel bad for those women now - I wonder how they must be feeling now especially as some of them may have been bullied on that WhatsApp group and felt duty bound to financially contribute way over what they could afford for fear of being labelled a troll. What mental and financial state are those women in now?

Does Rachel give these women a second thought - does she heck? Has she reached out to them? No - its all about her fears over the truth seeking on here that makes her own head "poorly".

Which makes her a even bigger grade bleep than I ever thought she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.