PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach: Josh let's take a photo of the seats and pretend we have money to pay for extra legroom!

Also Rach: Funds are getting low for our cause

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just a reminder that she has still never announced any winners from multiple raffles that were apparently to raise money for the centres. Not a single comment on any of her or the Snatchwork posts saying "got my prize in the post thanks, it's lush", no tags, no repost of messages or stories about it. Almost as if nobody won anything and it was all just another scam to raise money...
Surely that’s illegal?

Reactions: 11
Toupee Timothy and his bag that's paying for itself. How can she not be embarrassed to be with him?
View attachment 1788976

googled the meds. Take it as you will but.................
Ponstan Forte is an anti-inflammatory for symptomatic relief of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthitis and pain including muscular, traumatic and dental pain, headaches of most causes, post-operative and post-partum pain. Primary period pain and heavy periods due to dysfunctional causes and presence of an IUD when other pelvic pathology has been ruled out.
side effects can include Haemolytic anaemia, the squits, psychiatric issues and a few more i cant be bothered to list

(also you can absolutley NOT drink on this!! Speaking from personal experience as i suffer badly, even more since i birthed 4 minions, and on the more well known brand mefenamic acid, they hand these to recovering alcoholics and even a sip of booze can make you unwell. I ignored once, never again)

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Compulsive liars don’t need a reason.
She is a master at “misleading”

she doesn’t say our seats, just takes a photo and states ..”Legroom seats”

its the usual “ give me money so I can do what I love “ spin

Reactions: 24
googled the meds. Take it as you will but.................
Ponstan Forte is an anti-inflammatory for symptomatic relief of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthitis and pain including muscular, traumatic and dental pain, headaches of most causes, post-operative and post-partum pain. Primary period pain and heavy periods due to dysfunctional causes and presence of an IUD when other pelvic pathology has been ruled out.
side effects can include Haemolytic anaemia, the squits, psychiatric issues and a few more i cant be bothered to list

(also you can absolutley NOT drink on this!! Speaking from personal experience as i suffer badly, even more since i birthed 4 minions, and on the more well known brand mefenamic acid, they hand these to recovering alcoholics and even a sip of booze can make you unwell. I ignored once, never again)
Imagine she gets the squits on the plane? Or on the motorway would be better. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There's a post about Go Fund Me scammers on the Off Topic boards, so I've posted about our lord and saviour Ratchet, Patreon Saint of Paignton

• Heart
Reactions: 60
duck me, anyone would think she's the first and only person to ever have a period 🤦‍♀️ grow up and stop behaving like your 14, its not normal
I mean mines been that bad this week (I have endometriosis) I ended up in hospital on morphine because I physically couldn't stand or stop fainting when I did. I wish I could laugh and joke like her about the pain

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I mean mines been that bad this week (I have endometriosis) I ended up in hospital on morphine because I physically couldn't stand or stop fainting when I did. I wish I could laugh and joke like her about the pain
Yes, so many women suffer horrendously.
Shes just out for attention 😔
I hope your doing ok x

Reactions: 20
I was the same 😢 I had a hysterectomy at 35 years old. Sending love 💕
She’s just a weird attention seeking witch & really has no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The reel of her in the jumpsuit atrocity where she announces she was on her period was posted on 29th of November. Now I know that it could have been filmed way back and then posted that day but I’m sure around that time she was on a live talking about her period. That is literally a week ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If I was getting periods as often as she was I would be down the gp before you can say emergency appointment please !

Reactions: 16
Dry skin, mood swings, BV, irregular periods. I'd say she's perimenopausal.

Reactions: 34
Anyone else think the song used for Evie’s fashion reel was a bit inappropriate?

Reactions: 12
At the end of that live she looked down and said "oh i've just come on". Now she claims she doesn't wear any underwear and she was sitting down wearing that pink and white striped dress which she wore for the rest of the evening. Something doesn't add up.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.