PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is quite the attention seeker isn’t she or is she doing it for content ?! The jeep safari and the scooter thing ?? The boat trip when she freaked out and the pretending not to swim ??

Reactions: 19
I think this is the dress she wore on the holiday when she shat herself by the poolside. She looked an absolute mess then as she does now.
Although Joyce looks fabulous in his leggings 💗💗💗.
Lush.
WTAF does he look like ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if they have a licence to run these raffles constantly 🤔
I thought that too. Don’t they have to do some kind of statement saying not affiliated with Instagram, or something. Sure I’ve seen that on other legit raffles.

Reactions: 11
She really is quite the attention seeker isn’t she or is she doing it for content ?! The jeep safari and the scooter thing ?? The boat trip when she freaked out and the pretending not to swim ??
She makes herself look so vulnerable and weak, it’s pathetic. Not exactly the strong independent woman fighting the dv corner!

Reactions: 25
I thought that too. Don’t they have to do some kind of statement saying not affiliated with Instagram, or something. Sure I’ve seen that on other legit raffles.
When running a raffle for a non profit before it became a registered charity we had to have a licence from the gambling commission if i remember correctly.

Reactions: 15
How did that happen? (Re: the lilo) Was nobody watching you? I couldn't scroll past and ignore!
I fell asleep on it. Woke up and literally had no clue what direction to go in 🙈 Luckily I picked the right one 😳 I couldnt see the beach but I could see boats so I just headed in that direction. Was an awful feeling.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
duck.off on.holiday because you can. duck.off with josh and fall in love again..even more.

Just don't feel the need to share the holidays...no one cares!!!!

You want to be alone...be alone...dont share it every god damn time.
Sharing holidays is bragging in my opinion when she knew they'd get pulled for it 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 34
If her growling, screaming, whinging at and threatening to divorce Josh on the scooter is indicative of her falling ‘more and more in love’ with him then I’d hate to be disliked by her! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Another word salad "tit load of tiny broken babies"?! Mostly a clap back at Tattle and trying to prove they do still love each other the hardest ever 🤢

And yet again apparently, she gets loads of hate "in her inbox" and definitely, 100% does not read Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey all, came across this thread from the GFM scammers page.
Could someone explain the benefits of a CIC please?
Why would I, if I had managed to get my hands on public money, want to set up a CIC and not give it to a proper charity or even set up a charity?
Thanks.

^^ This is hypothetical all of course.
I don’t have any public money.

Reactions: 21
I like how now it’s all her money. When before it’s been to support vulnerable women.

She’s never lived in poverty. She might of struggled to afford Salmon more than once a week 😂 Her kids have always had designer clothes, been well dressed,well fed, she’s always had a decent home. Funny how there’s no proof of this poverty. She’s be ramming it down our throats if it was real.

Also her and Slosh had loads of debt, because they took it upon themselves to ruin the OG Mrs Marshall. Now she claims women like her need support and help.
She’s an utter bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.