PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a post about Go Fund Me scammers on the Off Topic boards, so I've posted about our lord and saviour Ratchet, Patreon Saint of Paignton
If any of you haven't read DipsyDoodle's post on the Go Fund Me thread, please read it, it is excellent ๐Ÿ˜†.
Although I think Evil Rachel will be a bit upset when she reads it!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Welcome home Mrs & Mr Hambleton ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At 26 I started with bleeding more a month than not I banged on every door to be listened to as i ended up with severe anaemia couldnโ€™t hold it together day to day as the life drained from me in the end I had so many ops that caused more issues I had an hysterectomy at 27 I was that bad I couldnโ€™t get on a plane I would not be able to sit for 7 hours Iโ€™d bleed through on the first day maxi pads easily within an hour
12 years on im still having ops due to all the repair work I needed from how messed up my insides were
Rach has basically got some cramps and if sheโ€™s fine with the pad sheโ€™s posted for more than a couple of hours she doesnโ€™t even know bad periods
My daughters 15 and has mefanamic acid already stocked as she can bleed every 2 weeks luckily for her I donโ€™t tell the internet
But we all know how much she exaggerates

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm such a child. Josh I dont like it, I dont like it. duck OFF. I'm not sure if its an effort to seem 'cute' or what but all it does is get on my bleeping tits!!! Dont like it, dont do it. I have a massive fear of open water (I fell asleep on a lilo once and drifted that far out I couldn't see the beach ๐Ÿ˜ซ scarred me for life, I have never put a toe in the sea since) We went to visit London with our sons a few years ago and my hubby wanted to take the kids on a river Thames cruise. Instead of ruining it for everyone I just sat on a bench for an hour and enjoyed the peace and a coffee. I wish I had had the foresight to film myself being an absolute twit. I'll do better next Ratfink!!!
How did that happen? (Re: the lilo) Was nobody watching you? I couldn't scroll past and ignore!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think this is the dress she wore on the holiday when she shat herself by the poolside. She looked an absolute mess then as she does now.
Although Joyce looks fabulous in his leggings ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—.
Lush.
WTF does Sloshy look like?! I can see he's been cultivating his own "style" for some time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Toupee Timothy and his bag that's paying for itself. How can she not be embarrassed to be with him?
View attachment 1788976
What the actual f@ck? Why is there a picture of a sanitary towel?! The hole painsโ€ฆnot sure those tablets will help but good luck. Iโ€™ve suffered with excruciating pains since I was 13 and have tried every tablet under the sun. Iโ€™ve also had 3 surgeries to literally cut my bowel away from my other organs. Guess what, even when Iโ€™ve had to walk out of meetings because I canโ€™t sit down, been woken up by the pains through the night, been at a and E begging for morphine and literally been on all fours breathing like I was breathing through a contraction (it is that bad) - Iโ€™ve never felt the need to publicly share my โ€˜woesโ€™ snd I certainly havenโ€™t laughed or documented it. Instead of throwing money at naff designer items she should invest in a private gynaecologist as itโ€™s only going to get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You're telling me that someone who starts a period every 25 minutes didn't take a pack of fanny pads on holiday?
Good grief

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why oh why would the huns need and want to know that Racket has 'Just come on'. Ffs

Also she was lucky that didn't happen on the jumpsuit day - can you imagine....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Laid up in bed with a chest infection, bonus no work bonus caught up on threads and had a good laugh. So thanks winter bugs. Rach is genuinely the gift that keeps giving aww the scooter video was class , nearly seen her true self so the question is , is josh setting her up for a fall ....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
googled the meds. Take it as you will but.................
Ponstan Forte is an anti-inflammatory for symptomatic relief of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthitis and pain including muscular, traumatic and dental pain, headaches of most causes, post-operative and post-partum pain. Primary period pain and heavy periods due to dysfunctional causes and presence of an IUD when other pelvic pathology has been ruled out.
side effects can include Haemolytic anaemia, the squits, psychiatric issues and a few more i cant be bothered to list

(also you can absolutley NOT drink on this!! Speaking from personal experience as i suffer badly, even more since i birthed 4 minions, and on the more well known brand mefenamic acid, they hand these to recovering alcoholics and even a sip of booze can make you unwell. I ignored once, never again)

When I was a teenager this is the medication I was given for painful periods it was the only.thing that worked.

Just a reminder that she has still never announced any winners from multiple raffles that were apparently to raise money for the centres. Not a single comment on any of her or the Snatchwork posts saying "got my prize in the post thanks, it's lush", no tags, no repost of messages or stories about it. Almost as if nobody won anything and it was all just another scam to raise money...
I wonder if they have a licence to run these raffles constantly ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 16
If any of you haven't read DipsyDoodle's post on the Go Fund Me thread, please read it, it is excellent ๐Ÿ˜†.
Although I think Evil Rachel will be a bit upset when she reads it!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Welcome home Mrs & Mr Hambleton ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Please can you put a link? I'm useless at finding stuff on here ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
So Sloshy was brought up on homeopathic medicine, wonder what his dad would say about him shoving all that coke up his hooter now ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the actual f@ck? Why is there a picture of a sanitary towel?! The hole painsโ€ฆnot sure those tablets will help but good
Laid up in bed with a chest infection, bonus no work bonus caught up on threads and had a good laugh. So thanks winter bugs. Rach is genuinely the gift that keeps giving aww the scooter video was class , nearly seen her true self so the question is , is josh setting her up for a fall ....
He definitely seems to enjoy the boat/jeep/scooter moments. They are the only time he seems to have a beaming smile on his face ๐Ÿ˜„

Reactions: 6
The video on ptwm must have been filmed by Joyce or else she was using two hands and two phones. Loves young dream folks!
Nasty little prick isn't she?

Cant think why he's with her. She has no redeeming features whatsoever.

That scooter was going so fast wasn't it?! Erm no she couldve just jumped off at any point it was like 1 mph. Hence why she comfortably filmed it. Loves playing the victim doesn't she ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.