PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So people are realising what a cunt she is and message her about flaunting her money when she's supposed to always be about those in need? But of course, it has to be trolls.

Reactions: 25
The video on ptwm must have been filmed by Joyce or else she was using two hands and two phones. Loves young dream folks!

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 53
The video on ptwm must have been filmed by Joyce or else she was using two hands and two phones. Loves young dream folks!
Wow shes a nasty bitch isn't she. I would have gone off a curb on purpose
Seriously though, thats her real personality shining through right there.

Reactions: 58
Urghhhhh I’m in and out of this thread being honest I don’t have the time to keep up with you tattle trolls but that latest post omggggggg she grates on me so much!!! “Josh I don’t like it” she is literally like a big baby isn’t she??!?!

Reactions: 27
When I read scooter I assumed it was a moped and then I watched it and saw he's going about 2 miles an hour on an electric scooter. She's such a prick.

Reactions: 45
You just know that she would have been grabbing and scratching, maybe a bite when not recording. That'll be Wilberts fault when they get back home though!

Reactions: 33
@jxhx not sure if ur bothered or not, but towards the end of ur vid…a bit of ‘profile pic’ is in the top right hand corner.
If ur not fussed…sorry

Reactions: 5
Content creator, my fat arse, all you are is a massive cunt.

Reactions: 17
The way she speaks to him.
How do these people not see she’s abusive! Gritted teeth, threats of divorce.
Hiding in plain sight.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.