PTWM #158 R’s Fanny gives sloshy the ick, he’s bought a mechanical sleeve to pleasure his pinprick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to feel a fair amount of sympathy for Josh. It’s a lot less now, but, that said, watching those lives where she turned and practically growled at him if he didn’t give the response she wanted was quite unpleasant to watch. There was a really nasty glint in her eye. It would scare me to be honest.

I think sex is the only thing he does that pleases her (🤢🤢🤢) and that’s why he behaves like a perv over it. He’s lost everything else so now just lives to stay on her good side.

Reactions: 33
Quite often I just lurk and sit on the sidelines on here / torn between what’s said on here and thinking she is a nice person and that maybe you guys have it all wrong. However, I have to admit, aunt sallys story has really rocked me. And I too didn’t like the growling at josh the other day. I have a friend who’s very similar - and although I do love her, she has the same kind of spoilt diva princess traits and the second anyone disagrees with her or pisses her off, they end up on the toxic pile. Rach has reminded me of this friend for quite a while now tbh and I don’t like what I’m seeing :-/

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm wondering if this will be a pre-empt to a delusionable desire to move to Liverpool. We know how they were musing about a move to London - away from their dodgy pasts that confront them everytimr they step outside the front door.

Liverpool is a decent sized city and property cheaper than London.

Just a thought.

Reactions: 21
Having never been in a DV type situ (a bit like Ratshit really!) but I was wondering… if she was as close to Mannah this whole time in her life, when she was with Wayne and Edies dad, would she not have told her closest friends what was happening, especially after Wayne, your friends would be on high alert for it happening again, then how long has Josh been a police officer, given that she’s loved Josh all this time would you not have seen. Way out.

tell your friend enough so she could help and her brother is a police officer and could really help you get out of your first and definitely your second situation sooner? 🤔

This whole publicly talking about her sex life.. I think half of it is her trying to boast like a teenager and the other half is to (in her head) make the exs jealous. Thats how immature and fucked up she is.
She really does remind me of someone aged 15, 16 at a push 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 42
Always amazes me how none of the kids like each other, I love when I’m on holiday with my gang seeing them doing everything together. My oldest two are adults now so go out at night together and do things with the younger two that they don’t get a chance to do in normal life.

Bekind for all her faults was the only one who seemed to have a sister relationship with Lula and Edie. She seemed to hate Seb and I’m not sure she’d even recognise Issac in a police line up.

All the kids seem to have closer friends than siblings.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Another person I follow on Instagram, who is an alcoholic, said she started taking cocaine after drinking to wake herself up. I don’t know anything about the drug, but it makes sense (and her giant nostrils corroborate it) that she’d taken cocaine that night and was then paranoid about all the police being around the next morning.
Also, Josh was a policeman and knows his wife (and possibly himself too) take drugs. No moral compass there at all. also shows that they mix in dodgy circles to know where to get drugs in the first place. Hardly leading by example. And people are asking them for parenting advice???

Reactions: 32
This whole publicly talking about her sex life.. I think half of it is her trying to boast like a teenager and the other half is to (in her head) make the exs jealous. Thats how immature and fucked up she is.
She really does remind me of someone aged 15, 16 at a push 🤦‍♀️
It all started after he got that dripping fanny message a few months ago. Maybe Annie hit a nerve of Rachs 🤣

I also think that video of her saying "imagine if they knew what you were like" was a veiled threat to Sloshy. If he dares to argue with her or leave her then I have no doubt she'll have filmed evidence of the weird kinks he has to help destroy him.

I reckon they’ve booked to stay in the busy centre so that the older kids can just come and go and she only has to be concerned about Willy and Edie if she’s there can babysit.

with how she lets those kids be more independent than they should I would not let my child go with her to potentially go missing or get lost in a big place like Liverpool. She’s a moron.
There is no way thirteen year olds should be wandering around the centre of Liverpool on their own. End of.

Reactions: 39
There is no way thirteen year olds should be wandering around the centre of Liverpool on their own. End of.
Ah they will not ….each has a mate with them, so that’s alright then.

i am just back from 6 days Liverpool and 7 days Blackpool…even in this “off season” there is a lot of overseas tourists and UK visitors ..everywhere is busy ..

not suitable for kids wandering around without a parent/guardian …they maybe “street wise“

But Liverpool ain’t Paignton

• Heart
My kids are 12 and 16. I am looking forward to the time that me and the husband can go on holiday on our own but realistically, that is a few years away yet. Those teenagers being left to their own devices is pretty damn disgusting. As for poor Wibble...linda has obviously been added to the growing list of people he will tolerate being left with. That list is longer than a bloody football pitch by now! Level 3 my arse

Reactions: 29
My kids are 12 and 16. I am looking forward to the time that me and the husband can go on holiday on our own but realistically, that is a few years away yet. Those teenagers being left to their own devices is pretty damn disgusting. As for poor Wibble...linda has obviously been added to the growing list of people he will tolerate being left with. That list is longer than a bloody football pitch by now! Level 3 my arse
sad when that list doesn’t include his own Mother.

Reactions: 24
Having never been in a DV type situ (a bit like Ratshit really!) but I was wondering… if she was as close to Mannah this whole time in her life, when she was with Wayne and Edies dad, would she not have told her closest friends what was happening, especially after Wayne, your friends would be on high alert for it happening again, then how long has Josh been a police officer, given that she’s loved Josh all this time would you not have seen. Way out.

tell your friend enough so she could help and her brother is a police officer and could really help you get out of your first and definitely your second situation sooner? 🤔
I'm not aware there was any abuse in her relationship with E's dad was there - he seems like a decent bloke from what I've seen.
Always amazes me how none of the kids like each other, I love when I’m on holiday with my gang seeing them doing everything together. My oldest two are adults now so go out at night together and do things with the younger two that they don’t get a chance to do in normal life.

Bekind for all her faults was the only one who seemed to have a sister relationship with Lula and Edie. She seemed to hate Seb and I’m not sure she’d even recognise Issac in a police line up.

Isaac and Lula seem to like each other. The whole lot of them are pitted against each other in her ego boosting competition though.

Reactions: 23

Regardless of what her tacky neon sign says, they're not a family, they're just a load of people who happen to live in the same house.

Reactions: 48
Well my Asd but not level 3 autistic son will only stay with me, His Dad, his Nans & one of his aunties and that’s a push. He hates being away from home, he also hates having people he doesn’t know in his home.
At wobbles age he used to go to my mums while I worked. He’d spend all day repeating the routine, Breakfast, lunch & dinner, then bath at Nans and she takes him home to bed, then mum comes homes. He’s always thrives on routine.

Yes wobble has clearly got traits of Autism. She’s clearly thrived off of making him worse than he is and playing the poor me card.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why do they talk like Wilby has never been anywhere busy before? If she actually parented him properly, he could go in his pushchair, rather than walk everywhere.

Reactions: 25
She wanted to have his mum and sister as her family that’s why she targeted him .. i stayed with my ex for longer than should of as wanted to be part of that family as it was nice

• Sad
Edie with no coat on, Rachel in the latest designer jacket and showing off the Marc Jacobs bag. All that's missing is the £5k watch!
F9170A3D-321C-4E97-AF44-EDD725C4D1CE.jpeg

Reactions: 13
I'm wondering if this will be a pre-empt to a delusionable desire to move to Liverpool. We know how they were musing about a move to London - away from their dodgy pasts that confront them everytimr they step outside the front door.

Liverpool is a decent sized city and property cheaper than London.

Just a thought.
Liverpool doesn't want her mind you Scouse bird is a massive blag merchant with a shop of shite they could team up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.