PTWM #158 R’s Fanny gives sloshy the ick, he’s bought a mechanical sleeve to pleasure his pinprick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Liverpool…

how are 6 teenagers, Wilby‘s car seat …and 3 adults plus luggage going to fit in two cars
coz Lu, Seb and I will want to sit with their mate …

Reactions: 19
Re Liverpool…

how are 6 teenagers, Wilby‘s car seat …and 3 adults plus luggage going to fit in two cars
coz Lu, Seb and I will want to sit with their mate …
Do they not have a 5 seater and a 7 seater?

Reactions: 6
They're all going to not Liverpool?. Why can't BeKind go home?. Surprised that tbe gruesome twosome haven't booked themselves into a swanky hotel for the week. What's another few days shagging themselves stupid(er) while the cleaner babysits?!

Reactions: 19
Ok own up, who’s the one that wants to shag sloshy? And what happened to that one eyed bleep of a bear being included in the poll. He was getting my vote!! 😍
Great recap and title but I don’t know who you think you are @DipsyDoodle out galavanting again. Us trolls are not supposed to have lives! 😂 hope you have a good night.
And @Cjen84 hope today went well and you had an amazing wedding day.
I thought that would have been obvious, the Tattler who wants to shag Sloshy 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So in other words, she's taking the kids friends so they stay out of her hair and fend for themselves and shes taking lianne to be her personal lacky and babysitter for Wilby so she can swan about with jen and betsy 🤷‍♀️ shes a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 39
Which is also apparently right in the city centre next to the shops but she doesn't want to give too much away 🙄.
I’ve stayed in Liverpool many times, city centre location. I’m sure a quick search will
Bring up their property!

Reactions: 15
So in other words, she's taking the kids friends so they stay out of her hair and fend for themselves and shes taking lianne to be her personal lacky and babysitter for Wilby so she can swan about with jen and betsy 🤷‍♀️ shes a bleeping idiot
Lianne will probably be there as Joyce has asked if he can have a half day to go to Manchester shopping.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve known some right dickheads in my time, but I have never known a man who loves eye bleeping himself as much as slosh does!
Off he goes to Manchester to pretend he’s reforming Oasis and buying more clothes to look like Dora the Explorer.
Get in the bin mate 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
There is nowhere in Liverpool city centre that has 8 bedroom! Lots of places sleep 8 people but I can’t see any accommodation apart from student houses that have 8 bedrooms!

Apologies there is an 8 bedroom town house on Airb&b! It’s is booked out from 28th Dec so that’s probably it. I would not say it is right next to the shops!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Surely Edie's dad won't be happy for her to be away for the whole of Christmas?
Also noticed Mia Apicella has posted about liars again!

Reactions: 18
Why does she feel the need to belittle him for wanting a morning shopping. When she’s got her friend there.
They’ve got such an awful relationship.

Reactions: 34
I actually feel sorry for him (don’t hate please!) the man wants a quiet life and she’s going into situations without fully thinking through - or giving a tit about - their real-life situation (Wilby and their brood of different ages and interests). She thinks it’s so funny that he’s stressed and it’s clear he’s hearing these things for the first time (“did I tell you they’re all bringing a mate?” “Did I tell you I’m bringing a friend?” - clearly not!). I’d fully contemplate staying at home with Wilby too if I were him 🙈

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.