PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel we need to add the next 10 seconds of that vid.
‘imagine if they knew what you were like’ 🤢
And the absolute look of horror and dread on his face… they are into some right kinky tit!!! 🤢🤢
if i spoke like that about my sex life, my bf would be so embarrassed 😳 bet the most adventurous thing they’ve done is done it with the lights on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:
Off to Jubai we go: how will we cope without the snow? Tattlers can’t wait for the complete tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 26
if i spoke like that about my sex life, my bf would be so embarrassed 😳 bet the most adventurous thing they’ve done is done it with the lights on 😂😂
There is something very odd about the dynamics in all areas of their relationship.

Reactions: 16
I wrote a Limerick about their forthcoming trip:

Josh pretending to cry
Not wanting to go to Jubai
It’s going to be be hell
Banged up on a cell
Josh and Rach will be caught getting high!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They'll have to go cold turkey on the white powder though unless they fancy a guest role on "Banged Up Abroad ".
Also their mechanical "friends" won't make it past customs 🤮🤢
No orgasams or coke for 5 days ? Rach will be fuming and on a huge come down by the time they get home.

Also can't believe that they are leaving W with Linda. The violent, aggressive none verbal 3 year old that Rach can't manage to look after on her own, who has to call sloshy or someone else to come and help when he has a meltdown is being left in the care of a 60 year old. Thats hardly fair on either of them (not being ageist, but if 2 40 year olds get "beat up" by him what chance does anyone else have) She's then also got the 3 teenagers who push the boundaries at every opportunity and are constantly being grounded for their behaviour to contend with too. Will she be going to school now instead of Betsy when something kicks of with L, as it does everytime they go away?

I guess Lucy must have said no to having them after last time, but I wonder what's happened with lianne and stabby not being called upon.

Reactions: 26
Considering Rancid's obsession with poo, is she hoping to make some dollar in Dubai as a porta potty? 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Shes relentless in her quest to make Wilby a 'thing' from the fake meltdowns, the animals he 'has to take everywhere, the 'happy hands', the hair in a bobble to the pink Peppa Pig slippers. Its like shes decided he cant be an everyday child, she desperately needs him to be something else so she keeps people watching her patchwork shite show. Not sure if I have put that in the tone in which it was intended but I know what I mean 🤣

Reactions: 15
My little coven of Tattle witches, I am giving you warning now that we are almost at the end of a thread, and I am off out tonight seeing a band 🎸🥁🎤🎶🪗 so if we could get this filled in the next half hour or so I can the new one started before I go. Cheers babes, love you all the hardest!

Reactions: 20
She's so vile to Josh. Jeez, I can't abide the bloke, but I didn't choose to steal him from his wife and shack up with him. She did. She fought for him, pined after him as a teen and shagged his sister to get close to him. Yet she can't even give him 2 mins to explain his roast dinner schedule. How horrid is she to keep interrupted him.
I don't think they'll end up in Jubai. Josh is obviously anxious about it/ Wilby. Rach gives no shits but I don't think she thought it through when she booked it.
What an utter mess their lives are 😳😄
Did she actually shag Hannah? 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why is she so worried about leaving Wilby but no mention of the others? I'd miss/not want to leave all my children not just one of them.

I'm sure they'll get over it and go to Jubai. Especially if tattle is speculating it's made up.

Allegedly. And she also allegedly hired sex workers while on holiday in Spain with Waynbo 👀
Sounds like she's always needed a bit of help getting it on. Unless she doesn't actually fancy blokes?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.