PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! It's definitely an of the time thing, 90s teenager for sure. And we all know that Rancho has not matured past her teens, so no wonder she says it so much. Don't know if it's Westcountry specific?
I'm from the westcountry and Lush is definitely a local thing

Reactions: 7
Was it maybe Rachel Lalji? She runs a travel MLM. I'm sure she said on the live it was a man who booked this one.

Is that Luxefamily5? I see she’s got a Patreon as well now…. These Instashammers are greedy feckers 🤬 … I used to love following Ladbaby until they went down the pay for content route. I don’t take much notice of them now. Don’t dislike them, but it’s too try hard now. You can see that the pranks/jokes and daftness isn’t natural anymore.
Anyway, moving on, sorry I went off topic 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Same! It's definitely an of the time thing, 90s teenager for sure. And we all know that Rancho has not matured past her teens, so no wonder she says it so much. Don't know if it's Westcountry specific?
Yep 90s teenager here and also from Bristol def a common used phrase in the West Country - “Gert Lush” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Observations I have made recently about these 2 grifters.
* they got together in dubious circumstances and have now realised it was nothing more than a shag. It's blatantly obvious they don't particularly like each other but have to attempt to portray a happy family because that's exactly what the PTWM brand is all about.
* Rachet has never in her life been in a situation where she has any real experience about DV/A. All her situations are fabricated to fit her narrative.
* Josh wasn't and never will be a frontline copper. He has absolutely no clue about the law, legislation or safe guarding and is clearly a functioning alcoholic.
* Wilbert is 100% not a level 3 ASD child (I work in paediatrics and see them every day).
* the rest of the kids are just pawns in their stupid games and will all require some kind of therapy before they are able to function in the real world.
* sex life chat/sex shop visits are an attempt for them to prove just how happy they are but actually just looks like they are trying to hard to make the huns believe they are really in a loving relationship. But to the normal non huns, we see through the ploy.
Just a couple of grifters who have too much on each other and can't split because the ill-gotten gains will stop and Wilbert will be in care because neither of them want the poor boy
Bang on with every point - however, I feel that Betsy will never let the latter happen - she'll take him on and has more of a bond with Wilby, more importantly she understands him, than the other 2 put together.

Reactions: 11
So Linda is watching Wilby and the rest will do whatever they like for 5 days.. unbelievable. I and T are 12 and 13 ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is that Luxefamily5? I see she’s got a Patreon as well now…. These Instashammers are greedy feckers 🤬 … I used to love following Ladbaby until they went down the pay for content route. I don’t take much notice of them now. Don’t dislike them, but it’s too try hard now. You can see that the pranks/jokes and daftness isn’t natural anymore.
Anyway, moving on, sorry I went off topic 🙂
That's the one.

Reactions: 2
5 days with no one else there and both of them stone cold sober 😂😂😂😂
You can drink in Dubai! All day long. Even during Ramadan alcohol is available in the hotels. You can only drink within the hotel resorts that’s the only thing but they will be hammered all day long!

Reactions: 19
You can drink in Dubai! All day long. Even during Ramadan alcohol is available in the hotels. You can only drink within the hotel resorts that’s the only thing but they will be hammered all day long!
You can drink in bars, clubs and restaurants as well. No issue of Merlot Mike having any withdrawal. What they can't do though is be drunk in public and do their gross role play.

Reactions: 17
I wasn’t questioning you, I just thought that she had previously mentioned how lush a friend was if you wanted to book a holiday and wondered why she wouldn’t of used her.
I think she was mentioning her as that was round about the time she was dropping the names of other instagrammers into conversation as if they were all one big happy family. It was strange.

Reactions: 6
I'm now wondering if she's had a bit of backlash because of the laws in UAE and what she's supposed to stand for. Hypocritical to go and do talks for these women and then go on holiday in a place where women are so inferior.

Reactions: 37
You can drink in bars, clubs and restaurants as well. No issue of Merlot Mike having any withdrawal. What they can't do though is be drunk in public and do their gross role play.
Let’s hope they do!! Can’t wait to see how it will all unfold!!

Reactions: 9
I'm now wondering if she's had a bit of backlash because of the laws in UAE and what she's supposed to stand for. Hypocritical to go and do talks for these women and then go on holiday in a place where women are so inferior.
Oh wow I never thought of it that way. Good point!

Reactions: 13
They'll have to go cold turkey on the white powder though unless they fancy a guest role on "Banged Up Abroad ".
Also their mechanical "friends" won't make it past customs 🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly don’t believe for a minute they have Dubai booked. I think she just said it then for some reason she will say they can’t go when the day comes. I can’t believe anyone looks to them for parenting advice . How controlling is she to the wet lettuce Josh. Not that I have any sympathy at all for him. They deserve each other. And if by any chance they do go away that Linda needs her head read.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.