Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buglady

And what sort of ‘boss’ wouldn’t have a grip on expenditure. PA’s don’t go around booking expensive accommodation unless they know that is what is expected. As for the itinerary - there was definitely at least one webinar on there, the rest just seemed to be ‘words’ so not quite sure why they needed 2 nights away in London for that.
Has anyone got a screenshot of the itineninnarraerye? I've tried but couldn't get my phone to do it.

Reactions: 5

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
A member on here a while back did mention a way to clear out the wish list without buying, I don’t want to call her out but maybe she has done this again.

Reactions: 4

Roma890

Is this not the taxi driver from yesterday…who she already filmed telling us he had a wife because his wife wants to move but he doesn’t. So was she not listening to his story then, he has a wife, he isn’t lonely. She’s probably in her bed or livingroom getting made breakfast by her husband.

Pretty sure his wife will want to move now knowing some mad customers from her husband taxi have found their house! The woman is insane!!
I doubt a taxi driver could afford to be living in a basement flat in Central London tbh

Reactions: 4