Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
According to Companies House official filed records, their registered addressed changed from the one she’s given in December 2021….

Reactions: 8

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
There are two ways to clear a wish list. On the item you click on where it says something along the lines of 'buy this elsewhere', then you select the qty and it will be removed from the list for a few days. This only works if the person who owns the wishlist has put in a 'desired' qty. This worked on the wishlist posted for the October holidays but not the most recent one as Jo had set all the desired values to zero.
You can also complete a purchase on the item, then immediately go into your order history and cancel the order before it is processed and despatched. This is incredibly messy and I can't see anyone here doing this method.

Edit to add - on the first method the 'desired' qty is different to the 'needed' qty. I'm not sure why amazon have done this but you can 'need' 100 gift vouchers but if you desire 0 then they can only be bought direct through the wishlist link, and not externally
‘Desired’ was not selected tonight 😉

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I am no prude but Jesus Christ why does ANYONE need to know the ins and outs of their sex life 🤢. Have a laugh and a joke and chuck some innuendos in and there is the limit. Imagine what would be said if Josh was more comfortable with that conversation 🙈
Ins and outs....pardon the pun 🤭

A pp mentioned the side effects of poppers...do they still sell them in sex shops?

• Haha
I wouldn’t put anything past R but would Emily really give up her job and stop being a director of the CIC just to catch out trolls. Plus it hasn’t worked if they did, who have they caught?
I don’t know, as I say, it’s just a hunch. But think on….just cos she’s been removed as a director officially, and isn’t seen to be working there anymore doesn’t necessarily mean she isn’t still being paid (under the table). Like I said tho I’m probs way off but I just thought it would be a pretty good way of catching out some haters because guaranteed some of R’s haters have been in E’s inbox asking questions etc.

I’ve probs watched too many dramas on tv tho so ignore me lol. As you were 😂😂

Also while I’m posting as I usually just lurk….what have I missed re Emily taking drugs in the womens centre? Is this definitely true or just a guess?

Reactions: 7

Mollieben

Same! It's definitely an of the time thing, 90s teenager for sure. And we all know that Rancho has not matured past her teens, so no wonder she says it so much. Don't know if it's Westcountry specific?
I'm from the westcountry and Lush is definitely a local thing

HollyJ

Literally here for the comments and to laugh at Josh. I'm one of those people who likes the build up to the car crash, but gets a bit squiffy when the smash actually happens 🙋🏻‍♀️.
I know what are we all going to do when/if it does happen 😂

Aunt Sally

You are a strong woman. @Aunt Sally
Just out of curiosity did you tell her how old you was?
If you did, maybe she didn’t reply because you wasn’t in her age range (young/late 20’s ie Emily’s age) so couldn’t manipulate you like she does with these young mums.
Just a thought I had x
No. I didn’t mention my age.

jxhx

VIP Member
Unless they actually go I’m not sure I believe a trip to Dubai was even booked. She created the narrative to make Josh’s present look better than hers and is a big you fucked up to Josh regards Barcelona.

Wasn’t she posting loads and promoting a friend who booked holidays a while ago?
Was it maybe Rachel Lalji? She runs a travel MLM. I'm sure she said on the live it was a man who booked this one.

jxhx

VIP Member
I wasn’t questioning you, I just thought that she had previously mentioned how lush a friend was if you wanted to book a holiday and wondered why she wouldn’t of used her.
I think she was mentioning her as that was round about the time she was dropping the names of other instagrammers into conversation as if they were all one big happy family. It was strange.

Reactions: 6